posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
2010 has begun and I have not seen any customary member Predictions.
I'll start it off.
1. Republicans take over the House of Representatives, and much like terrorists trained to scream torture when captured, Democrats will scream voter
fraud in many elections.
2. New Orleans Saints defeat the San Deigo Chargers in the Super Bowl.
3. Iran tries to take over a part of Iraq, and inspite of stern warnings from Barack Obama and countless UN resolutions, they end up successful.
4. Susan Sarandon, fresh off a break up with Tim Robbins, starts dating Rush Limbaugh.
5. After it is apparent that the Democrats lose control of Congress, the DOW closes the year at 12,500.
6. Big time Democrat Senators, Reid NA, Dodd CT, Burris IL, Lincoln AR, and Spector PA, all lose their seats. The new Senate takes over with a slim
53-47 Democrat majority. With the slim Senate Majority and Republican takeover of the House, this will make Obama a lame duck with 2 years left to
go in his Presidency.
That should get it started.....fire away!