It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Bible and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Greetings to everyone. First off I would like to state that I am a believer of aliens, 2012,god, popular science theories and many other things.(call me gullible).
The other day I was reading The Bible, all of Corinthians, and found that all of which was in Corinthians can still be true if you believe in this alien galactic counsel I've been reading here on ATS. I would love to cite certain passages, along with my own thoughts(which would connect terms and codes in The Bible to Aliens and other events). But before , or if I do this, I would like some of you guys' approval in account that I don't want to waste my time if I get minimal replies. I'm itching for a hit post. I would really like some attention and concern of what I'm saying. So every comment counts.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! This sight has an awsome search function and over the years most topics have been covered, thoroughly.

Search results: aliens and the bible

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello there and Welcome:
Well when were done with you, you won't know what the hell to believe in . LOL Just Kidding I think

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Please !! Post your findings.

It's always interesting to learn about a different perspective.

Although I can't promise to post a reply, if I don't have an opinion about the matter.

Please proceed !!

Greetings.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i am one of the gulable ones to but is a bit in the old testamet that mentions aliens and foriners in the same sentance now if they were using the word alien meaning forigners why would they use both words in the same sentance hope that makes some sort of sence sorry about the spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Interesting. What passage does that come from? I would love to interpret it for you. Corinthians is in the New testament though.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I won't carry out with the post. There are many other threads on the subject, but I'm still dieing to contribute to this site. So someone please give me a thorough question or something to go on so I can dedicate my youthful thoughts.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by -zLFz-

this is one of them but it was not the one i was talking about i read the bible every day so i dont always remember where ive been i have m.e so the head is always pretty cloudy anyway but heres another on i found in lamitations
Our inheritance has been turned over to aliens, our homes to foreigners.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by -zLFz-

Well at least tell us what passages in Corinthians. I would be interested in hearing your take on the subject. So what if it's been done before.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It would be nice if you find something new about bible ufos but most of it has allready been posted.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Theres an interesting programme here about the subject and the presenter does make quite a few good points about UFOs and biblical scripture:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'll post the passages later tonight, around 12 hours from now. I plan on posting almost all of Corinthians.

SuperSlovak this has nothing to do with ufo's. I'm possibly the first to think of it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi!

I share just about all your beliefs except that the 2012 one has been a little bit delayed(2019?).. And I also believe Gods control every aspect of the upcoming events and therefore I believe it is a very good idea to have a good relationship with them.

I used to be a Christian before and then one day I found Falun Dafa Qi Gong which means one improves both mind and body and learns meditation at high levels. The theory is both simple and profound, on the surface one needs to assimilate oneself to Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life and be a good person under all circumstances. That is a tough one to achieve in one day for most people...

But anyway, one improves step by step and with the exercises I became totally free from all my allergies, flus, fatigue, colds etc etc.

Best of all, this practice is all free of charge and you can download everything on the web for free.

In China the communists forbid it and of course the reason is that they don´t want their people to be healthy and have their own thoughts and beliefs.

Link to info: Falun Dafa Qi Gong

I wish you all the best in your quest for truth and a happy future!

new topics

top topics

join