It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treatment of the bomber?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
An interesting read by Pat Buchanon on the bomber and the wars right now. His ideas for the bomber are spot on.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Absolutely agreed with everything the article said, and all the vulnerabilities he so succinctly pointed out.

I might add: The new rule about not being permitted to go to the bathroom an hour before landing. How helpful is this? It's ludricrous.

Translate to terrorists handbook: Detonate bomb prior to an hour before landing.

Now this guy has shown how simple it is to make entry to the U.S. from another non-secure country, I expect we'll be seeing copycats shortly.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I expect them too. Unfortunately, there will be a large number of apologists blaming the American public, as well as saying we deserve it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes, i too would have to agree with you and PB...
but only if i were to buy the story as it's been spoon feed to us.

There are powers that be, that are well versed at staging such events. The motives are clear, the Military Industrial Complex isn't done milking us... perpetual war = infinite wealth/power ... and the MIC might also be the only "Made in the USA" financial engine left to sustain our faltering economy. Obama has no other choice but to follow the script that has been handed to him. DoD, DHS, NSA, FBI & CIA... also have insatiable appetites, they all want their regular serving, piece of the american pie.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If we did actually treat him this way you bet the Aclu and their ilk would be right there. Being accused is one thing burning yourself while attempting it pretty much assures your guilt. I'd let his burns become infected and have him die of a staph infection if it was up to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There will be copycats alright, you can bet on that. If their bomb doesn't go off, they know that they will be protected by the very people they were trying to kill. They will be given certain rights and even be furnished a good lawyer by the taxpayers of the nation they would love to see wiped off the face of the Earth.
They come over here to kill us so why should they have any rights at all? They aren't Americans and they don't believe in our Constitution, so why do they get Constitutional rights?
The Christmas Day bomber should be tried in a military court and be held as a prisoner of war. He should be water-boarded or whatever they need to do to him to make him tell what he knows of upcoming planned attacks against us, against our homeland.
It is so INSANE to try these people in civilian courts where they have the rights that our Constitution affords. Our forefathers would roll in their graves at such a thing. Our Constitution is for Americans, not for people who want to make us extinct!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's a good article but doesn't point out the main problem with the fact that neither our President, nor our administration, wants to use words and terms like "war" or "terrorism" or "crazy, whacked Muslim extremist" (not all Muslims). Does anyone know what Barack Obama considers the situation we're in? Is it something like the "police action" of Vietnam? Or is there a different, politically correct term?

OK, so we are not at war with Muslims. I know enough Muslims to know that they are not the problem. The reason that they don't speak up enough in America about Muslim terrorists is because they'd get their a##'s kicked or blown up by the terrorists.

But Bo-Rock O'bama needs to face up to the fact of the situation we're in. Not that I think he actually will. But we won't win any war by pretending it's not there.

[email protected]
elninopredicts.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Yup military trial, as well as a military execution. Of course that's not gonna happen, he'll get a lawyer, his rights, and he'll do a little time. it's just gonna further embolden attacks such as these.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
if someone tells me i cannot go to the can...well they are either going to let me go in the toilet or i haul it out on the plane right there and pee on the floor.... that is nuts...

and give the guy a trial and eliminate him....

get tough as nails and mean as a pi**ed off pit bull and send a clear message to all these dirt bags that we have just about had it... but the problem is the PC crowd does not want to tick anyone off.... so that leaves that out...

and the guy in the oval..... not a serious chance of making a stand against these clowns...

top topics

join