It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ego, does it get to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hey every just found a video i am positive you will all love, and i am really wondering how your ego takes it. This is why it is in this section. The physiological effect of contradictions, my favorite subject.

So please watch this video, and post what your thoughts were. I am not interested in what you believe, but rather how you reacted.

www.youtube.com...

Please be has honest, and descriptive as possible.

Thanks ATS! This is really the only website forum i can do this on without getting heck.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I give this guy as much credit as those who believe in those conspiracy theories yet act the same way.

But how can that be!?!? One side "has" to be right...

Well, unless you give me proof to believe one side has a higher chance of being probable than the other, you are gambling a rigged game.

AKA - you/he is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I made it through the 1st minute of whining....

My reaction?

Hey I've been there, he just needs to lay off ATS for a few days, works every time!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Read up in this website, itll explane all
Knowing the real Jesus

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hi,
My reaction was...

Okay, another kid too young to have experienced wisdom, full of opinions, and like all young ones today having to tell the world via You Tube.

Nothing new there then. This boy is no different to many millions within his youth culture. I would like to see him again in 40 years to hear how his thoughts and beliefs have then changed.

new topics

top topics

join