It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier Moon mars lecture January 1996

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is an awesome lecture from Alex Collier about the structures on Mars and the Moon, and the history behind it all, as well as lots of other need to know info! It was taped on 01/08/1996.

Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

An Open Letter from Alex Collier July 15 2009

As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time. In the early 90's when I came forward, the talks were very small. More like living room chats, just a hand full of people. I stopped speaking in 2002. After being addressed in front of my mailbox by three well dressed men that were part of a "Program", I was told to "Shut the f*#@ up". I was then told that friends were going to be hurt if I did not shut up. The names were given to me. They were not kidding and it wasn't a joke. They were going to kill friends and family members. Fast forward the internet. I had no idea that the information would go where it has. In 1990 when Morenay had asked me to speak and share "some of my experiences" I reluctantly said yes. I spoke to my Dad regarding this. My dad had an experience of my contacts when we lived in upper state NY. We spoke of it that morning and as my Dad was a strong catholic, his questions were very direct. I felt that if I was going to speak he needed to know. Dad was afraid of what would not only happen to me but our family. My brothers and sisters, and himself by government and religious harassment, etc.... We spoke about using another name to share the information in some way to protect my family. At times in my life while contacts were on going it has been very difficult and hard to share it. I had a head full of knowledge, and experiences but could not share it. I was told that at those times there was no one I could truly trust. When I did not listen to the “Andromedans”, they would prove to be right. Supposed friends betrayed and stole from me. Enough said about that. I have shared the information that I was asked to. I don't sell anything. I was told by the Andromedans not to make a business of this in any way. And so I haven't. I have tried very hard to keep a low profile and protect my family from hurt and prejudice, by those who don't give a damn about my family. All they want is to keep their name in lights and beat their chest, by declaring they have the secret and they are the only ones with the truth. That Mr. Billy Meier is the only contactee in the entire world. That’s the lie, Ladies and Gentlemen. Billy is not and nor has he ever been the only one. I am very saddened that many researchers and authors who have found their own evidence to collaborate information shared by the Andromedans and other races are now being attacked for it. They are also accused of being involved in and perpetrating a fraud. Dr Salla, Paola Harris, and Col.Wendelle Stevens to just name a few. They have tirelessly dedicated themselves to helping humanity. Mr. Horn’s accusations are despicable. Paola Harris is one of the most honest and sincere persons on earth, whose integrity is beyond reproach. It’s disgusting that she should continue to be abused and harassed by this man only because she interviewed me. She was simply doing her job in the most objective way. Dr. Salla's efforts to help bring humanity together and see the bigger picture will have a profound effect on humanity in a positive way for decades. And I also feel that Dr Salla's honesty is beyond reproach. Col. Stevens, whom I met for the first time in Japan, is a real gentleman. He has tirelessly researched contactees for 50 years. His should be the only voice any of us listen to regarding who is a real contactee or not. And his work is probably the largest single contribution to humanity regarding Exopolitics. Point of fact. Ladies and Gentlemen, I frankly at this point don't care if any of you believe or not. All the research, all of the sacrifices everyone in this field has made and will make is due to endless hours of lost family time, as well as the loss of family and peace of mind. And of course the ridicule from others, who have no clue how huge and important this subject really is. This has been and was done for humanity. This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told. The “lie” is that Billy Meier is the only contactee. And if the "Pleiadians" (excuse me) "The Plejarians" (they changed their name, too), told Billy he was the only one, then they have lied. You must keep this in prospective also as well. There are in fact many contactees in the world. I have been told that there are at least 1,407 at this present moment. You may be one of them yourself. I think we should continue to move forward and help humanity achieve its potential. Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings. I feel it’s necessary to add this last clarification for you. I have no vested interest in this information. And as such I really could care less what anyone thinks. My intention was to share the information and give a different prospective. I have had a lot of growth to go through and am now the father of five. I must put the welfare of my family first and move beyond this sideshow with FIGU/Michael Horn. I am done with this. Think what you will, but please keep your minds open. It’s the only way your life will work… Respectfully, Alex Collier

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for the vids!

Saw them quite a while ago, so think a good refresh is in order.

I really do feel bad for Mr. Collier. He has gotten a lot of un-fair attacks. Sure, some of his information is a little quacky and out there (I still can't over his claim that the universe is actually trillions of years old), but nonetheless his message remains a very important one.

I really do wish people would stop attacking and dis-owning someone because of their sources and information, but instead look over it with an open mind, and listen to the message he is trying to convey. It truly is a great message, and I think is in the best interests of most people to listen to it.

[edit on 1/1/1010 by Monts]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Thanks Monts , I agree with your sentiments , its for the individual to make up their own mind whether they believe all , part or none of what Alex Collier has to say , shooting the messenger serves no purpose whatsoever .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think his message is pure crap. however he shows the factual pictures of the moon and Mars with some very useful information. What I see as the truth..... Sometime like 5,000 or so years ago under conditions of earths higher oxygen, different EMFs etc. People as stated in the bible lived to up to about 900 years old. They proved this at Creation Research Society in Glen Rose,TX. With a better genetic pool. Just a few people like N. Tesla could produce a society like ours in a very short time. However do to Idol worship and greed were the product of wars and fell. They worked and lived on the moon and Mars when it was a wonderful living world. These wars are noted in old Indian Mss (as with Rama) and native oral traditions and Atlantis a story out of Egypt. The evidence shows they were pre Egypt. In bible traditions it is said that Adam or Eve had a vision that the earth would be first destroyed by water and then by fire. In other words these people would have known of their own coming destruction and would have likely have placed books of a nature in the ground and other means of what they knew. However even if one could find them no one could translate them. Old stories of the great pyramid cover with pictures and writing come to mind. The pictures they could understand the writing they could not. If these events happened before Noah's flood one tradition comes to mind. That is that Noah hid books inside a pillar so that information can be used after the flood.

When to what happened at Roswell in 1947. It is noted in the MJ 12 documents that the bodies recovered where badly decomposed. A very odd thing to say if one were to try to pull a fast one. This is New Mexico were it is rather dry and the bodies were recovered in 72 hours. A man named Denis who was called to bring over four small caskets to the army base gave a false name of a nurse he knew as one my expect. However he stated that he was told the four bodies were in such a bad shape being burned and badly stinking they could not even work on them it made them gag. The craft he saw was burned purple from reentry. The rest checks out as very old space debris. Clearly the military took an big interest in what was floating in space after it happen.

The reason no evidence is seen on earth lies the details in Plato's story. One has to read it closer. A people given to greed. Was invaded by a weaker army then destroyed by the Gods. That is better said. That by an legal act they were screwed out of there belongings. They reacted by public civil war and bloody rage. After the fires were burning down. They were unable to stop a weaker army from invasion. From the low point that followed they were wiped out by a list of violent plagues from God. The last of it put them under water. The point being over time there would be no evidence or very little to collect on earth. But not so in space or the moon or Mars. Considering the age I am very surprised at the condition of all the finds. I like this story far better than his.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think his message is pure crap. however he shows the factual pictures of the moon and Mars with some very useful information. What I see as the truth..... Sometime like 5,000 or so years ago under conditions of earths higher oxygen, different EMFs etc. People as stated in the bible lived to up to about 900 years old. They proved this at Creation Research Society in Glen Rose,TX. With a better genetic pool. Just a few people like N. Tesla could produce a society like ours in a very short time. However do to Idol worship and greed were the product of wars and fell. They worked and lived on the moon and Mars when it was a wonderful living world. These wars are noted in old Indian Mss (as with Rama) and native oral traditions and Atlantis a story out of Egypt. The evidence shows they were pre Egypt. In bible traditions it is said that Adam or Eve had a vision that the earth would be first destroyed by water and then by fire. In other words these people would have known of their own coming destruction and would have likely have placed books of a nature in the ground and other means of what they knew. However even if one could find them no one could translate them. Old stories of the great pyramid cover with pictures and writing come to mind. The pictures they could understand the writing they could not. If these events happened before Noah's flood one tradition comes to mind. That is that Noah hid books inside a pillar so that information can be used after the flood.

When to what happened at Roswell in 1947. It is noted in the MJ 12 documents that the bodies recovered where badly decomposed. A very odd thing to say if one were to try to pull a fast one. This is New Mexico were it is rather dry and the bodies were recovered in 72 hours. A man named Denis who was called to bring over four small caskets to the army base gave a false name of a nurse he knew as one my expect. However he stated that he was told the four bodies were in such a bad shape being burned and badly stinking they could not even work on them it made them gag. The craft he saw was burned purple from reentry. The rest checks out as very old space debris. Clearly the military took an big interest in what was floating in space after it happen.

The reason no evidence is seen on earth lies the details in Plato's story. One has to read it closer. A people given to greed. Was invaded by a weaker army then destroyed by the Gods. That is better said. That by an legal act they were screwed out of there belongings. They reacted by public civil war and bloody rage. After the fires were burning down. They were unable to stop a weaker army from invasion. From the low point that followed they were wiped out by a list of violent plagues from God. The last of it put them under water. The point being over time there would be no evidence or very little to collect on earth. But not so in space or the moon or Mars. Considering the age I am very surprised at the condition of all the finds. I like this story far better than his.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yeah I have to agree.. I am an avid reader, and fan of both Von Daniken and Hoagland.. this guy is a retard.. seriously .. the sun gives us our gravity? what a moron. No wonder the IRS booted the guy. Hollow earth? so where do volcanos come from then? Oh.. andromeda. lol. I guess Langrenus is really a rocket for the moon? HA!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Everyone should consider this thread and view the video presented. It should precede the video's in the OP in fact.

Watch the video in the linked thread from about 1 minute 15 seconds forward.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

stanlee
yeah I have to agree.. I am an avid reader, and fan of both Von Daniken and Hoagland.. this guy is a retard

You support Von Daniken and Hoagland , both of whom could be described as frauds yet you call Alex Collier a retard.
Von Daniken and Hoagland sell their stories as incontrovertible fact whereas Collier says its up to you to believe it or not , maybe he is in contact with ET , maybe he isn't but either way the only person that knows for sure is Collier himself , and maybe the Andromedans of course

Cool avatar by the way .

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I ran into this guy on Youtube. This guy seems like he's really out there. Did he say we have 22 different types of alien dna in our bodies? Did he say the Earth and the Moon is hollow? And the elites have domes on the Moon where they take vacations there or such?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hi Gortex,

I haven't watched the videos and won't.

Alex Collier AKA Ralph Amagran.

The guy that says that aliens eat children, yep, the missing children.

Need I say more?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
wow Gortex, I would have never suspected you to be positively interested in Alex Collier. People are full of surprises

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hey thanks for bumping this older thread, these videos are sweet and he's not the only guy to saying such things. Seems a lot of them came out around the same time

A lot of what he says about the moon can be confirmed in this video as well, called Moonrising. It's all about NASA and their lies about the moon and how he used their own pictures against them, what really happened with the Moon landing, so on and so forth

☀ Moon Rising - (Full Disclosure Version) by Jose Escamilla

edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'd also like to add this recent video. A lecture with Alex in August of 2010

Presentation: "Mentoring the Earth," Alex Collier will discuss his most recent contact experiences with the Andromedans, and how they are helping mentor humanity in the transition to a galactic society. According to the Andromedans, open contact with extraterrestrials will require great discernment. Not all extraterrestrials have our best interest at heart according to what has been revealed to Alex. The Andromedans warn that some groups will bare gifts and then ask for something that we could not possibly give. And turn on us.............For 2 thousand years religions have believed in the Book of Revelations. And the universe is going to oblige us by playing it out. Except it's not about being saved, its about self-responsibility, voluntary introspection and spiritual evolvement.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
wow Gortex, I would have never suspected you to be positively interested in Alex Collier. People are full of surprises

Hi dadgad
I did post these video's nearly a year and a half ago so I will have to watch again and see if I am still impressed with what Alex Collier had to say .... though I doubt it

Things and people change over time and opinions shift , but maybe this post will show some here that I am not a debunker , dis-info agent or skeptic of the ET hypothesis .
edit on 27-6-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Hi dadgad
I did post these video's nearly a year and a half ago so I will have to watch again and see if I am still impressed with what Alex Collier had to say .... though I doubt it

Things and people change over time and opinions shift , but maybe this post will show some here that I am not a debunker , dis-info agent or skeptic of the ET hypothesis .

I just noticed this thread is from 1-1-2010...

Still, I remember when I saw Alex/Ralph for the first time through Project Camelot, I thought "wow...this guy is really onto something! ". Then the more I looked into him, the weirder it got. The aliens eating children part got me into even more searching about him. To conclude that the guy (which seems so sincere, people would eat out of his hand) is either an excellent actor or a complete psychological mess.

I still have a relative that still blindly wholeheartedly believes in him. Sad, really.

edit on 27-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Love the moon mars lecture...

the color version is way better quality - you can down it from here concen.org... g=0

Also same torrent site has just uploaded all the NASA LUNAR ORBITER images from the NASA site...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Hi dadgad

I just noticed this thread is from 1-1-2010...

Still, I remember when I saw Alex/Ralph for the first time through Project Camelot, I thought "wow...this guy is really onto something! ". Then the more I looked into him, the weirder it got. The aliens eating children part got me into even more searching about him. To conclude that the guy (which seems so sincere, people would eat out of his hand) is either an excellent actor or a complete psychological mess.

I still have a relative that still blindly wholeheartedly believes in him. Sad, really.

edit on 27-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

You do know he's not the only who claims aliens eat children? See David Icke for more info

We live in a strange universe
edit on 27-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hi Swills,

Unfortunately, David Icke, for me, falls into the same basket. I do have an open mind...but not to that point.

Here is a link to a UFO Hall of Fame / UFO Hall of Shame info. A great read.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

The Universe is a magnificent puzzle !

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Hey thanks for bumping this older thread, these videos are sweet and he's not the only guy to saying such things. Seems a lot of them came out around the same time

A lot of what he says about the moon can be confirmed in this video as well, called Moonrising. It's all about NASA and their lies about the moon and how he used their own pictures against them, what really happened with the Moon landing, so on and so forth

☀ Moon Rising - (Full Disclosure Version) by Jose Escamilla

Good video, yeah, there is definitely a cover up...

I know this probably have been discussed here on ATS but what would happen to all the religions, if aliens exist? Would people still believe in their Gods? Or will all the churches, temples, and synogues go out of business?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi dadgad

Wait, so are you saying you used to believe in UFOs and aliens but you don't anymore?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join