It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner admits to being FBI informant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Radio host Hall Turner was arrested in June for allegedly making threatening comments about some federal judges.

According to the U.S. attorney's office, postings on Turner's web site included photos of the judges and addresses for them, with statements such as: "Let me be the first to say this plainly; These judges deserve to be killed."

Hal Turner, an intermittent internet radio talk show host and blogger, was arrested today by FBI agents at his home in North Bergen, N.J.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Then a blog group named Family of Hal Turner blog family-of-hal-turner.blogspot.com...
reveals... (with redacted documents)

According to Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) Amy Pickett, the third highest ranking FBI Official in New York City, Hal Turner was involved in "National Security Intelligence." According to Pickett's testimony which appears in a scanned image of the official Trial transcript below, Hal Turner dealt with "National Security Intelligence, terrorism and foreign counterintelligence" while he served with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF).

So he was working for the FBI, then they arrest him? I feel like I have missed something in between. But what is for sure is, we all have to be careful about the media personalities we listen too. Ya just never know. Hal Turner was know for his antisemitic views, but according to the redacted documents, he was turning in information about white supremest groups to the FBI.
www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There were allegations of this for a while prior to his arrest, very interesting to see it out in the open however.

As far as I can tell he went off fbi payroll in last year or so when he relaunched his show. Hence the arrest on false charges..

join