It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Benefits Financially From Failed Christmas Terror Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
First off I am no investigative journalist, but I will do my best. Collaborators are eagerly invited to join.

I have worked in electronic security for a number of years, if there is one thing I have noticed is the industry has had exponential growth since 9/11. Someone rakes in the dough every time there is a new attack. "Terror is good for business", as a colleague of mine says.

After this failed Christmas attack and all the talk about body scanners, I wanted to see who benefits from this.

Follow the money.........

Rapiscan Systems, An OSI Systems Company.
CEO Mr. Deepok Chopra (not the guru though I got VERY excited when I saw that name) VP Mr. Alan Edrick

Not so weird right...Ah here's the rabbit hole. Mr. Chopra and Mr. Edrick are also CEO and VP of Spacelabs Healthcare an OSI Systems company. Spacelabs has provided NASA with wireless health monitors for astronauts since 1958.

Spacelabs Healthcare is partners with Baxter Healthcare ????? Baxter makes the H1N1 vaccine. Another big profiteer of terror.

Mr. Chopra and Mr. Edrick were campaign contributors to Team Obama, not much money as I recall, $12,000 something Mr. Chopra, and I believe $3500 from Edrick.

I think there is more to these guys than what appears on the surface. These guys have past been CEO and CFO of several biotech and infrastructure security companies with government ties.

Please help corroborate my eyes are tired.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Gold stocks usually benefit from any terrorist activity. They certainly did around 911! I suggest you follow the main players investing in gold.

IRM

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Secuirty companies/contractors

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Islamic Extremists executing the plan to re-establish an Islamic Caliphate.

That's an easy question to answer.

We can search for the hidden clues in the dark shadows...seeking answers in wild eyed conspiracy theories and follow the lead of those seeking to sell books and promote websites.

Or we can see what is plainly in front of us and that has been laid out for all to see; not by the media or others who supposedly want to control us but by the very ones who seek to perpetrate their murderous deeds.

Do you choose to see what is right there in front of you?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
To justify the continued financial support of the Obama administration for
The Department of Homeland Security... and all supporting agencies/departments FBI, DoD, CIA, NSA and all private businesses that make up and/or support the Military Industrial Complex through direct and indirect channels.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Newspaper companies and the media must make a fortune!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If you follow the panty bomber's trail, he made his way through multiple airport security teams, from Africa to Europe. He had no passport, and Dutch military police confirmed that there is no record of him having gone through customs. Who has the contracts for the security at those airports? This had to have been an inside job.

The man's father reported his suspicions to the CIA in early November, and a few days before Christmas, he resigned as head of the biggest bank in Nigeria. The man had ties to the state run military industry, to the oil industry (Agip) and was a powerful bankster. The British authorities searched an apartment in London that he bought for the panty bomber, estimated value of 4 million pounds.

This kid comes from money and power, and there's no way his dad would have just let this happen, or that the CIA would fail to take him seriously. Something is not right about this.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Brown

I agree. it all seems a little orchestrated to me. What of the well dressed man assisting him onto plane that eyewitness's reported to CNN. Also the person who supposedly was filming the entire flight. I have not heard another word about it. He seems to have at least two accomplices.

I am not sure where to go with this thread, I am interested to find out more of this OSI Systems. I am not saying they have anything to do with it, just that they are going to reap enormously from this amp in security.

I know there are many arms to the Military Industrial Complex, but these guys got my attention. Especially since Spacelabs Healthcare has ties to Baxter Healthcare and Mr. Edrick used to be VP and CFO of Biosource International befor it was sold to Invitrogen, both Baxter and Invitrogen are big players in the H1N1 vaccine.

An interview with Gregory Lucier, CEO of Invitrogen Q: The H1N1 pandemic has been significant for you…How big of an area is that for the company?

A: It’s been quite a boon for us here in 2009…we have been inundated with orders from the CDC and other public health agencies around the world to buy our equipment, to buy our consumables, do the surveillance on what’s going on with H1N1, the epidemiology. And it really is the de facto standard for H1N1 testing.

These guys are tied to every kind of "threat" in our world today.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Like I said follow the money. The latest on the radar of scandal. When will we accept that we are being had? Rather I have, but to the rest of America ~ WAKE UP. Special interest at it's worst.

Since the attempted bombing of a US airliner on Christmas Day, former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff has given dozens of media interviews touting the need for the federal government to buy more full-body scanners for airports.

What he has made little mention of is that the Chertoff Group, his security consulting agency, includes a client that manufactures the machines.

Rapiscan is one of only two companies that make full-body scanners in accordance with current contract specifications required by the federal government.

Boston.com

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"Qinetiq's Millimeter Wave sees through walls and your clothes"

"QinetiQ CEO Graham Love resigns
3:09pm GMT, Thursday, 29 October 2009
Leo Quinn will replace George Love as CEO, after his shock resignation from QinetiQ.
QinetiQ has announced that its Chief Executive, Graham Love, has resigned from his post and will leave on 30 November 2009, with Leo Quinn, former CEO of De La Rue plc replacing him.

Reports have suggested that Mr Love has resigned following the damning report over the Nimrod crash which killed 14 servicemen in 2006, as the news comes just hours after the independent review by Charles Haddon-Cave QC was released."

"De La Rue chief executive Leo Quinn steps down as demand for bank notes rises 14pc
De La Rue, the maker of bank notes in dozens of currencies, named a surprise new chief executive as surging demand for cash lifted pre-tax profits up 17pc for the first half. "

"From The Times July 23, 2007

The king of cash reigns once more
After a three-year turnaround regime, De La Rue is thriving. But can the world’s biggest printer of bank notes survive the move to plastic?

If you have used an automated teller machine (ATM), bought a European football shirt, used a Microsoft computer or smoked cigarettes or drunk alcohol bought in a duty-free shop, then a De La Rue (DLR) product has passed through your hands. The Basingstoke business has its finger in more pies than its fame as the world’s biggest commercial printer of bank notes would indicate. But even a company with a licence to print money can get itself into financial difficulty. "

I have a feeling that this guy has something to do with it, i follow the money and my instincts and it leads me back to this guy. I found something before about him and the world bank but I have no time to research right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thanks for your insight I will check it out when I can.
2nd

new topics

top topics

join