It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Link Between The Dead CIA Agents And The Failed Plane Attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Brown

That is a good point, you know your stuff. People will think it catchier to hear '8 CIA agents' and remember it, rather than '6 CIA agents and 2 Xe employees'...

And they hear 8 CIA they just think well theyre protecting our country, no further questions...

By the way Xe is just the new name for Blackwater, exact same thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello, or should i say.. bonjour and bon nouveau anne, I totally agree with you, there is something up, here in canada our primeminister has suspended parlaiment for 2 months at least, it's called prorogated in our country and as the world knows the olympics will be held within that time frame....click click.. that gives Mr Harper ( because it takes 2 weeks to recall parlaiment) carte blanche to enact any law he may choose, state of emergency etc, I believe we at ATS already heard about something like this happening, if Obama suspends congress then we will know for sure. With the ramping up of .the terror terror fear fear thing i strongly suspect another false flag within the olympics in vancouver. However I could be wrong, but the main stream media tells the story and the spinners are spinning pretty heavily right now. So is it just spin? or real? Just because some young nigerian guy who may have been brainwashed by the CIA in YEMEN, we already know, well we do, that they are already there, the CIA, if you know about double blinds etc, I grew up in england with a grandfather who wanted me to be a spook, and believe me i have worked with many of them, most of them CIA, some MOSSAD and from some other countries too, generally they were sitting beside me as i drove, but we shared meals together and a safe house, I'm getting old and talking way too much, but from my experience, the they are ramping up to something, what it is i cannot say, but whatever it is ? I very much doubt that it will be a good thing for any of us..Smiles All

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just a by the by thing, I said Nigerian not Nword, so is it you guys or someone else who is monitoring my posts?...so i see we are not allowed to say nigerian any more, that makes it very very clear that we at ATS are being Monitored, most likely by the CIA et al, very interesting, i saw that, watched it, you know where I am and who I am so let's stop playing games, let's set up a meet. your choice of course. cheers mate.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You are all so stupid all over my threadd before was to so with reining... former princess of jordan is in charge of that as a new olympic sport.. her former love afair with john resor(the fundraising familly for sKull an bones) and teh friendshp with andy schneider(the man who asked me to work fro osama and who loved 9-11) OF ALL THESE GROUPS AND OUR GOVERNMENT A SPECIALY OREGON DEMOCRAT RON WYDEN....

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I need translation...this last post was so intriguing...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join