It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Link Between The Dead CIA Agents And The Failed Plane Attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Check the explosives the guy was using and what was really required to detonate that type of plastic explosive. He's been set-up.

The real winner is the manufacturer of the full body airport scanners. The guy on the airplane was never meant to explode - the fact that the body can't be checked as easily, is an easy opener for the full body scanner, which before this event was considered "controversial" but now, a *public necessity*.

He's a nice part, the scans can be stored for wider covert and comparative use. Aside from standard body prosthetics, will they reveal extraterrestrial implants?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I thought from the onset that something was wrong with the CIA bombing and I havent been convinced otherwise. The fact that the suicide bomber was allowed past security with a bomb vest and then knew exactly where to find the group clearly screams of an inside job. While one coincidence is not unusual, there are too many blatant coincidences for this to be just luck for some zealot to get this lucky with so many CIA agents.

The fact that there may exist a connection between the failed crotch bomber and the CIA bombing is a good prospect. After reading some of the other great comments, I would also have to include in the spectrum of possiblities that there might be a intelligence group within a group that is conducting old school, black on black operations for reasons which we do not fully understand. Perhaps there is a ongoing internal struggle going on to cover tracks and clean loose ends, but whatever is going on, it is without a doubt a crime of murder and high treason. As such, it does take a patsy that ends up dead to carry out the crime and I think we are well on our way with what we have seen so far.

When groups within groups with different agendas and those in posession of high tech military technology start fighting each other, we are sure to see all manner of lethal killing and or disinformation efforts to create the impression that the war on terror is raging out of control to justify more DOD involvement. I feel we are so out of control that Obama's regime would use the operation to clean up the players in order to provide a distraction to the Health bill fiasco, a falling and failing dollar, economic instability, an angry American public, Islamic threats, and Obama's inability to provide competent leadership with ethical and moral substance. With the media selling the lies, I am certain they feel confident that their deception will not be discovered.

I am almost certain someone in the Obama regime will classify the investigation that explains this attack so high that it will never be read. It will have to be classified because there will no doubt exist evidence to prove a conspiracy or an abuse of executive power. Of course for national security reasons, we will never know and the media will never investigate or conduct good journalistic review.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Anyone catch Dick Clark's New Year's Eve or Carson Daly's show? My husband was flipping back and forth between them both and we noticed one thing right off the bat. They were both beating those war drums. Talking to military and mentioning the deployment and a few blurbs about Afghanistan. I've never seen a new year's show where they discussed it before.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I don't see the CIA having anything to do with killing their own. It just wouldn't be a very good recruiting tool.

Nope - if it is not the locals behind the bombing, it came from higher up or another clandestine agency apart from the CIA - perhaps their counterparts from somewhere else. Mossad etc.

As another poster suggested a connection between the recent court decision letting BW off, might just have a connection to the bombing if indeed there were ex BW members in the bombed area or actual casualties. Now that would make allot more sense.

I just got back from the airport a few hours ago and over the loudspeakers the repeated message about containers not larger than 3 ounces blah blah blah, and I was thinking to myself as I did when the stupid rule was made - All it did was inconvenience the hell out of everyone and it didn't or won't ever stop a determined person.

If I were a terrorist (which I'm not) I can pack more than 3 ounces in my underwear or up my ass If I was really serious about blowing up an aircraft. I don't give a damn what type of full body scan machines they come up with - the fact is if somebody want's to bring something in they will. Even if they X-ray everyone, people will come up with ways to mask the pictures. Are they going to check Grandma's depends - now you could put a few pounds in there.

Guys have handcuff keys sewn under their skin - what's to stop them from putting explosives inside their bodies. I remember a star trek episode where some guys would stab themselves to set up explosives inside themselves. I don't think we're too far away from that.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year Frenchman as well as everyone else.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The hypothetical connection you are drawing doesn't sound very plausible to me. In my opinion, there are not enough arguments to make a connection between these two events really credible.

Nevertheless, the failed plane attack could have been a false-flag operation very well. Al-Qaeda were first to be blamed and to claim responsibility for the attack. If there's already such a thing a Al-Qaeda, which I seriously doubt, they would naturally claim responsibility in order to strength the morale for (potential) Jihad fighters, whilst the US would significantly benefit by it due to the motive that you've already mentioned: such events increase support for the war on terrorism, which is badly needed.

Schuringa mentioned that the Nigerian bomber looked very anxious, not something that I would expect from a person selected by Al Qaeda to commit a suicide-bombing. The risk of failing would be considered to big and I cannot believe Al Qaeda would choose someone who is afraid (of dying). Normally, it seems they select people who are fully confident in what they are doing and whom are eager to die.

Additionally, the parents of Schuringa mentioned on Dutch TV that the Nigerian bomber supposedly boarded the plane with a one-way ticket. For 99.9%, I rule out the possibility that he could travel to the US on a one-way ticket unnoticed - taking into account that he apparently wasn't allowed to enter the UK, the warning made by his dad. . Moreover, he had already been put on an US list with people suspected of having terrorist ties.

I am not fully sure, but I believe that passengers flying to the US are fully screened by American authorities prior departure.

It smells fishy, but as with all conspiracies, there is little possibility that it will ever be proven.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Was the undiebomber tackled by passengers? Then the logical "crackdown" is to restrain the passengers on future flights. We can't have loose passengers thwarting false flag attacks can we.
I think the whole basic premise of government of the people, by the people, for the people goes down the toilet when the people allow themselves to be lied to. We know that we don't have a working media, we know that secrecy in government covers up murders, theft, corruption. But we allow a secret CIA. We all pretty well suspect the CIA of killing JFK, but nobody, still alive, speaks out. And of course there are a lot of young people who aren't sure who JFK was, because we no longer control our educational system.
By not demanding the truth from our elected officials, we allow total corruption and give them total power.
But on the other hand, when we have totally lost power over them the government won't have to lie to us anymore. they will be able to do whatever and not have to lie about it. But the fact that they still have to lie to us means that there is still some hope left.
But on the other hand from that, the fact that the government is getting sloppy about covering up their coverups means they are getting more confident in our weakness. Any old excuse will do, just throw it out there. It doesn't have to make sense.
After JFK a lot of people died suddenly. Our English teacher, who entertained us with stories about his work for CIA touring Russia with a Minox camera, died suddenly of a heart attack just after JFK. The CIA is able to murder off their people and get away with it.Even this last couple of years a lot of microbiologists lost their lives before the rising swine-flu hoax.Government should be simple and transparent. No lying, no secret murders.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies guys. Nice to see that I'm not alone connecting unlinked events. I admit this is far-fetched, but I strongly doubt the fact that it could be CIA vs CIA there. Probably some other agency with ties to the NWO. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't think so, the 8 Spooks were killed in retaliation for their involvement with the killing of 8 schoolchildren, dragged out of their beds and shot to death on December 26th.
Afghani president Karzai demanded that they be handed over.
The bomber was a Afghanistan Army officer, which is how he gained access to the base and facilities.
The Afghani people are fed up with the killing of civilians by US forces.

Here's the article:

The UN special envoy in Afghanistan has said he is concerned about the mounting civilian death toll in the war-ravaged country. Kai Eide warned against nighttime actions by coalition forces ''given that they often result in lethal outcomes for civilians." The UN representative urged US-led NATO forces to make every effort to minimize civilian casualties in Afghanistan. He was referring to the alleged killing of ten civilians at the hands of foreign troops on Sunday in northeast Afghanistan. The US military insists that the victims were armed militants. The UN however confirmed that Afghans slain in a US-led raid at weekend were Students. ''Based on our initial investigation, eight of those killed were students enrolled in local schools.'' Eide said. The victims, including eight school children, were dragged out of their homes in the Kunar province and shot to death. Military offensives in Kunar, which borders Pakistan, are being led by US Special Forces. Eide's comments come as the Afghan government has called on NATO to hand over the foreign troops responsible for Sunday's killings. President Hamid Karzai on Thursday demanded the US hand over the gunmen who killed the children. The coalition attack has sparked a public outcry and prompted anti-US demonstrations, with protesters in Kabul demanding that US forces should leave the country. Protesters strongly condemned the killing and warned of violent reaction by the public. The demonstrators have torched a US flag and several effigies of US President Barack Obama over the past 48 hours. The UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan said in a recent report that 2,038 civilians had died in the first 10 months of 2009 as a result of US-led operations in the conflict-torn country.

Figures released by the United Nations indicate a 10 percent rise in the civilian death toll from the US-led war in Afghanistan with a good share of fatalities caused by foreign forces.

Kai Eide is a Norwegian diplomat who was appointed Head of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan on March 7, 2008.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think there is something to be said here and an odd coincidence. I lost a friend in those bombings and have yet been able to contact his family. I would like to start seeing some "Change" towards our efforts in the middle east in the new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What bothers me about the skivvy bomber is that he was a well educated engineering student, not a fool like Richard Reid. He shouldn't have had a dud bomb fail to go off, it should have been perfect. The rest of the operation went off without a hitch, so why the failed explosive? Seems to be intentional. He's just a fall guy.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i think your on to something. star and flag for you

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I seriously doubt it. This is kind of extreme.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
But why would they admit 8 CIA agents were killed?

Normally they would just say 8 American troops were killed? They try to cover up follies like that... what reason would they have to admit such a mistake (security breach) and embarrassing loss of highly trained people...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think that the whole thing is a CIA thing, we know they have been in afganistan for years, we also know that AlCia Da with it's black funding coeorces children and their parents thoughout the world to become their tools in the supposed tear or wrist thing, sadly i worked with some of those ex cia guys in my younger years before i was aware, like Kissengers bodyguard, shellhammer, or the guy who came into toronto with the chairman of the hongkong bank, john vagione, who ran all of the ex spooks, still for that festival, it was the old mans spook who b rought the guns in, yes rockerfellors guy complete with running shoes, me thinks this was before glocks, because john left his with me, I tire from this because this was a long time ago, but those old men are still calling the tunes, wake up and speak out people, i live in canada and they took my mini 14 long ago, however i do have a sword, an edged one a sumari sword, so i am ready, just really wish that i had a glock with a big clip, and yes i know how the thumb thing works to make it an auto, never even thought of that when i had my mini 14 with 2 30 shot clips, wish i still had it. good night all

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I agree with the OP on this...Even if they aren't directly linked they could be an unintended consequence. All the media saber rattling and war drumming...something is going on I feel as if these events are leading up to something big.

Why would we admit that 7 CIA agents were killed? I wonder if Al Qaeda and the CIA are in-fighting? Plus these false flag terror attempts are just starting look sooooo obvious.

This is probably over drug money.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

IMO it could be the Pentagon sending a message to the CIA.

Now there's a scary thought - inter-agency rivalry!

Wouldn't be the first time.....the Pentagon had a spy in Kissenger's staff, to see what he and Nixon were doing with China and the Vietnam peace talks.

Thirty years ago, in mid-December of 1971, an event occurred that was unique in American history -- the unraveling of a plot against the President of the United States, one that had been hatched by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the Pentagon. When President Richard M. Nixon found, to his enormous surprise, that his own military chiefs were spying on him, he took some interesting as well as drastic actions.

source:
www.watergate.com...

You can read the whole book about this event, on line.
"Silent Coup"
www.nixonera.com...

Another coincident ......no air marshal on that flight....at least not one that has come forward.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I watched the live stream on Earthlink and they did a whole song and dance routine with pretty girls in USO pageant military costumes singing all the military branches' songs. That was odd.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

One reason they admitted it so readily may have been to focus on the tragedy, touting it as the largest loss of life in the CIA ever, to misdirect the public from the fact that 2 of those supposed agents aren't agents at all, but ex-Blackwater contractors for a company called Xe, and they were fresh off of a botched raid where they killed a bunch of students.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I would rather stick to my initial post, actually I was not aware about the 8 students killed, but I wouldn't have taken it into consideration I guess.

I'm sorry to say that so openly, but come on, 8 students against the lives of 8 highly-trained secret service professionals ? That's quite of a stupid move by those who did it out of revenge.

new theory : A local guy was wondering whether or not he would join the Jihad, but was still undecided for a long time. When he knew that his cousin/sister/whatever was killed in the botched raid, he would have gone crazzy and with the aid of the local insurgents, he carried out an attack. His madness and thirst of blood has been used by the extremists around him.
It doesn't explain however how the guy managed to go accross security checks like butter, however.

thanks to you all for participating in my first "ATS-level" topic

[edit on 2/1/10 by MattMulder]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Wow. I wasn't making a moral judgment, but now I feel I should. People are dead on both sides of this conflict, and for what? It's clear that we're in the wrong place yet again; AQ is operating out of Yemen. SO what the hell is the CIA doing "operating" in Afghanistan? Apparently, a lot of damage, with who knows what results. Nice thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join