It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we forgot about Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It seems like we have forgotten about all the riots in Iran, but they are still happening. I hope that some of you remember way back 1 month ago and keep fighting for them. Here are some videos to stir up those emotions again.
***WARNING THERE IS GORE***
This has the most, you won't eat anytime soon

Moderate, some blood on ground

Don't have a weak stomach

Here are the links because idk if embedding will work
First www.youtube.com...
Second www.youtube.com...
Third www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by paranoiaFTW]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Interesting find. I would like to know in detail which are the major groups orchestrating protests and about their demands. About the incidents of violence under scrutiny..who started it, who was behind it and what happened later? How many incidents of violence have happened? What's Iran govt. take on it?
Do you happen to know if this is a country wide protests or just limited in a province or state? What are the details behind it is what is interesting. Please share if you know about this.

I am not disturbed by the protest because protests are happening but what disturbs me more is the violence. Who is orchestrating it and why?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

They are rioting because of the elections and because they are being oppressed. Many incidents of violence has happened and the Iran govt. just wants to keep pushing down the public. I am not sure if it is nation wide, but I would guess so.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It is pretty much nationwide
there are protests in tehran
in sirjan
in southern parts of iran
and northern parts.

there is surely some places that maintain peace, but things are looking bad
that first video really gruesome.

new topics

top topics

join