It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US plans retaliatory strikes against Al- Qaida in Yemen over plane bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk

The US is planning retaliatory strikes in Yemen against al-Qaida over its attempt to blow up a transatlantic flight on Christmas Day.

American officials say intelligence efforts are focused on identifying and tracking down those who plotted to put Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab on the plane with enough explosive in his underwear to bring down the Northwest Airlines flight from Amsterdam. But they warn that finding those responsible is unlikely to be swift and say that identifying other "high-value" al-Qaida targets for retaliatory attack would also be a priority
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Now I am more convinced that this latest botched terrorist act on flight 253 was an intentional act in order to justify a military retalitory response......... www.abovetopsecret.com... How fast we are responding militarily to this weak terrorist attempt. Another false flag to justify targets that are obviously already in place. .......www.youtube.com...

www.guardian.co.uk

[edit on 30-12-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
According to this report, the U.S. has been accused of conducting air strikes in Yemen since December 14.

www.examiner.com...

This entire situation parallels the Afghanistan invasion being planned well before 9/11.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

www.guardian.co.uk

The US is planning retaliatory strikes in Yemen against al-Qaida over its attempt to blow up a transatlantic flight on Christmas Day.

American officials say intelligence efforts are focused on identifying and tracking down those who plotted to put Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab on the plane with enough explosive in his underwear to bring down the Northwest Airlines flight from Amsterdam. But they warn that finding those responsible is unlikely to be swift and say that identifying other "high-value" al-Qaida targets for retaliatory attack would also be a priority

Yikes! Shades of GWB and 9/11!
At least GWB had a major incident to work with. Obama apparantly just needs an underwear freak to work with.

Yeah, it's all different when a D or R is in office.

Eh?

Come on lemmings. come on leftists and rightists! Splain it all to me. Our children need to know.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Aaron Russo, didnt he say it, they want to scan us all now with x rays before we all board. Am i remembering this correctly from his interview with Alex Jones. I'll have to review, slowly but surely, chipping away at freedom and liberty. I dont want to be one of those people that says i told you so ten years from now, its time to act. What can we do, any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Whats the point of attacking Yemen? what resources do they have does anyone know?.

Its all a bit far fetched to go looking for accomplises and those that instigated it in another country, maybe the want to lok closer to home first as I'm pretty sure those that want to instill fear and terror onto the world are near the White House.

top topics

join