It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do TPTB have a tendency to show us future events before they happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I'd like to wish you guys a happy new year.

The question that I have yet to figure out is why certain events are symbolized in our TV programs and Hollywood films before they happen.

I feel very confident that they do this, that it's the truth (9/11 for example)... but really have yet to figure out the true reasoning behind this.

The conclusion that I've come to is that it's done mainly for occult reasons.... but those reasons I still do not understand.

I'd like to point out that Alex Jones, who I am not a fan of, did briefly touch up on this subject:

I do like that Alex Jones offers what I like to call "The Vampire Theory"... and I'm obviously not suggesting that these people are Vampires, only that there is a occult reasoning behind this method.

Here is the problem I'm having: How deep does this go?

Recently I saw the movie Avatar and I thought to myself that this is the beginning of the Anti-America propaganda campaign.

but even what I've found more strange... a possibility that Alex Jones and certain elements of the truth movement are used for this as well?

It's like TPTB want you have the same feeling that Alex Jones does in the clip above.

I mean it feels like Bohemian Grove was meant to be exposed... on purpose. Alex Jones was the guy that filmed it, so I have a very strange feeling that people in that ceremony knew you would be watching it.

It's almost as if certain members of the Bohemian Grove wanted it to be a televised event.

To be honest, maybe there was a reason behind the film EYES WIDE SHUT... which is without a doubt the most disturbing film I've ever seen. But America just watched that ritual as if it was just normal entertainment.

and speaking of Stanley Kubrick

I have not seen 2001 Space Oddessey yet... but I found the symbolism towards 9/11 in that film to be astonishing.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

It really made me wonder why 2010: A Space Oddyssey was filmed... is 2010 another year with a big event?

Anyway, I really made this thread to ask the question: Why do TPTB operate like this? And my only conclusion is for occult purposes... and I've also come to the conclusion that 9/11 it's self was an Occult ritual.

therefore I would like to point out that what we are dealing with is not a government problem... it's not a problem with any particular nation or race of people... We are dealing with the very fabric of evil its self... And I don't know how you fight this other than understanding that only God can stop this madness.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
People have been sacrificing others for ever. Look at the Mayans. Maybe there is some internal force that does things like this for a sarcificial rite or something. I wouldnt be suprised to tell you the truth.

On the other hand....

The people who wrigt things for television shows HAVE to be very imaginative. They are in charge of coming up with something new and exciting on a weekly basis. With all of the wrighters doing what they do, its not that suprising that they hit the perverbial "nail on the head" every once in a while.

Kind of like the lottery.... If you play your whole life you have a (minimal:duh
chance of winning someday.

As for the whole Alex Jones thing..... Im sure he JUMPED on the chance at that part in the movie. He probably helped wright it.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hi and a happy new year

As you may read in this thread on the icke forums www.davidicke.com...
they are most likely doing it for fun and to demostrate their power.

Since JFK everyone knows the truth and we are all shocked and unconscious. That is what it has come to, they can do everything they want, joking at us in the public, claiming before the law that it is a conspiracy theory. In the end it are the judges that decide and they decide only about evidences not about hearsay.

All evidences are destoroyed so they can do what ever they like, and what is most shocking, they dont care if we know about, as long as the judges decide for them...

It also seems to be good for them when we fall for their tricks. The system is done so that it absorbs all disturbing elements, actually it knows how to use them for their purpose.

This is also why you have to be VERY CAREFULL with people like ALEX JONES or DAVID ICKE, because they have the power to create the conspiracy theories. So in a way our thinking is dependent of them.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by damael]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by damael]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's quite strange, I usually think of them as acting cocky when they expose themselves in the open, but then subliminal manipulation comes to mind.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Also it has a explanatory character so the people understand the most important parts, having always full power about how much they know

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think it may possibly relate to a bible scripture...something about god does not act before disclosing it to his prophets first.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that the real evil power behind all this (Satan and his fallen angels), can't help themselves. They always seem to work with symbolic numerology, which tips their hand. It's not always easy to spot before these events happen, but when we look back there always seems to be all kinds of signs, symbols, and numbers that add up to the ultimate act itself.

Have you guys ever watched the presentation by David Flynn about all the numerology and symbolism that went along with the Roswell event? It's astounding to say the least. Highly recommended if you haven't seen it.

Here it is...www.youtube.com...

BTW, great point about the movie '2001' & 9/11 and the fact that there was also a '2010' movie. It wouldn't surprise me at all if something big happens this year.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I feel very confident that they do this, that it's the truth (9/11 for example)... but really have yet to figure out the true reasoning behind this.

The conclusion that I've come to is that it's done mainly for occult reasons.... but those reasons I still do not understand.

Anyway, I really made this thread to ask the question: Why do TPTB operate like this? And my only conclusion is for occult purposes... and I've also come to the conclusion that 9/11 it's self was an Occult ritual.

I'll tell you why I think they did it. It was an attempt to change the course of humanity as a whole. 9/11 was the beginning of a campaign to change the conciousness of the world.

To answer your question on why they show thier hand before they act.

1) I believe it is to serve as a warning to beleivers beforehand to steer clear.
2) I also beleive it is a way for them to acquire new beleivers (To bring in new recruits)
3) I think it is also a calculated show of the power that they wield (Perhaps to keep unbelievers at bay afterwards)

When you look into the occult you have to realize that you are dealing with the spiritual mafia.

Ritual sacrifice

Animal sacrifice is the ritual killing of an animal as part of a religion. It is practiced by many religions as a means of appeasing a god or gods or changing the course of nature.

Human sacrifice was practiced by many ancient cultures. People would be ritually killed in a manner that was supposed to please or appease a god or spirit.

Some occasions for human sacrifice found in multiple cultures on multiple continents include:
Human sacrifice to accompany the dedication of a new temple or bridge.
Sacrifice of people upon the death of a king, high priest or great leader; the sacrificed were supposed to serve or accompany the deceased leader in the next life.
Human sacrifice in times of natural disaster. Droughts, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc. were seen as a sign of anger or displeasure by deities, and sacrifices were supposed to lessen the divine ire.

en.wikipedia.org...

Magical thinking

In anthropology, psychology, and cognitive science, magical thinking is causal reasoning that often includes such ideas as the ability of the mind to affect the physical world (see the philosophical problem of mental causation), and correlation mistaken for causation. Associative thinking may be brought into play, as well as the power of magical symbols, metaphor and metonym, and synchronicity. Since, in both theory and practice, magic does not conform to modern canons of causality, it is therefore appropriate to ask if it is rational to practice or believe in magic. For most theorists, these questions turn on the matter of the practitioner’s thought processes, intentions, and the efficacy of their practice.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but I am having difficulty thinking of a movie that later came true.
2001 Space Oddessey didn't in any way allude to our 2001 event. Only the year is in the title.

Vampires? I've seen many vampire movies, but no vampires.

OP, or anybody, could you give an example of this that has actually come to pass? Something that is not probability, such as a volcanic eruption, or an earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, etc.

I've noticed many movies are based on what we talk about; catastrophes, aliens, astroids but so far, no cigar.

The "preparing us" idea has crossed my mind, however.

Thanks for jogging my memory.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is weird because I think about it all the time! They almost give us an idea of what the future holds through movies and tv but it doesn't matter. A while back there was alot of talk about the "quarantine and kill" theme, it was everywhere. Nobody thinks that anything Hollywood or in the movies could be real or happen to them. It's scary now though because the whole "Conspiracy Theory" on tv is making it mainstream but is it a good or bad thing? Could they all be in on it?

new topics

top topics

join