It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Jadakiss, In New Song Lyric, Suggests Bush Complicity In 9/11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
RAPPER JADAKISS, IN NEW SONG LYRIC, SUGGESTS BUSH COMPLICITY IN 9/11 ATTACKS

www.counterbias.com...

I heard this song, just downloaded it after I read this article. I have to say I like the song. It talks about the control system and he BLATANTLY says "why did bush have to take to the towers?"

Its songs like these, and the outspoken people in the world that will lead the revolution against the system.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Yeah because if anyone could give absolute proof, it would be that random guy.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ah, I see an ignorant black rapper, who doesn't know any of the facts, who just wants to get rich and "pimp hos"; why WOULDN'T we listen to him....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Does he have political lyrics in general?
I've never heard of this guy before.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Or you could think of it as a non conspiracy theorist who somehow got the message. You know, it IS possible for people outside this board and the mindsets of its members to believe in shady government plans. In fact, I would think it would be better that a rapper would sing about this in his song becasue it shows that "random people" do believe.

Also, to him, you, I, AND Storm are the random people Kano (don't punish me!).

[Edited on 5/25/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Yeah because if anyone could give absolute proof, it would be that random guy.

Why did you even post in this thread? No one said anything about proof.

Rappers seem to be the most vocal in terms of politics/policebrutality/allthatgreatstuff when they're not spitting the typical buck-making BS.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Bangin's right on target. Why was this thread posted? There's no proof or evidence. Anyone who thinks a rapper is a credible source, well, call me, I've got a nice hilltop resort in the Everglades that's for sale!!

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by AlterEgo]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Rappers seem to be the most vocal in terms of politics/policebrutality/allthatgreatstuff when they're not spitting the typical buck-making BS.

And more than likely, independant or 'underground'.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
AlterEgo, what makes you think we are credible sources? Unless you have a degree in a Science, most of us (on this board) are just people who believe in theese improbable (but not impossible) conspiracies.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlterEgo
Bangin's right on target. Why was this thread posted? There's no proof or evidence.

Eh, you misunderstood me. I was asking why Kano bothered to post in this thread. It's doubtful that sufficient evidence/proof of Bush's complicitiy will surface, but I'm certainly not looking for it from a rapper. That doesn't mean you must have proof to speak your mind.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
And more than likely, independant or 'underground'.

So true. Jadakiss is actually a bit of an exception. I'm not really familiar with his material, but I believe he's mainstream (Ruff Ryders).

[Edited on 5/25/2004 by Bangin]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh, really? I'd never heard of him before, but from what I've seen, and IMO, those rappers with the best lyrics, or politically minded lyrics tend to be more 'underground', you know, before they're silenced by the labels

I'll have to check some of his stuff out, I'm wondering if there is a general political tone to his stuff.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow, some of you really amaze me with your ignorant racist bull#.
Not only was the word BLACK used, instead of just RAPPER, but you say he's not a credible source.

Ok, maybe he isn't, maybe he has no PROOF, but look at all the #ing nut jobs that come to this very site, and write up a bunch of bull#, and everyone believes them, and why?
Because they arent BLACK.

Some of you need to rethink your words.

He didnt say he had proof, he didnt offer proof, he made a statement, simple as that.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Jadakiss is mainstream...he was formerly on Puff Daddys Bad Boy label..his group was called the LOX...he then went to Ruff Ryders

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
you all have some serious problems, just because you dont listen to hip hop doesnt mean rappers and lyricists dont know whats going on in the world. You like rock music...so what. Many more like hip hop, no need to disrespect rappers for what they do...even if they get rich off it. Who the hell cares...it was an interesting thread that just got ruined because of you rock freaks who show no appreciation for other types of music.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Rappers are the Ghetto's News Reporters. I've learned so much by listening to rap songs. I posted about this in another forum, but the first time I heard the term Illuminati, it was in a rap song. Not on CNN.

Rappers have the balls to say what many other actors, musicians, politicians, and clergyman fail to say. In regards to the racism in a previous post, stuff like that never shocks me. Not for nothing but if, Eminem would have said that... Wait. Em's "handlers' would never let him say something like that. (in the mainstream) Honestly Em is one of the biggest voices against the establishment.

That is exactly why Rappers are the Ghetto's News reporters, because not only do they have the guts to say it, they don't have to worry about their handlers silencing them for it.

I use the word Ghetto, because it's real. Many of our rappers and hip-hop fans in general are born in, reside in, or spent time in the Hood. Myself included.... Shout out to BKLYN, Brownsville!

Jada Mainstreeam?? I'm sure he would disagree given his lackluster sales, but you are correct. He was with Badboy, after the Free the Low campaign he went to Ruff Ryders. No he and his partners started their own label...D-Block! Probably one of the most Lyrical MC's alive!

top topics

join