It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Take a look at this for a little fun reading. Most of this we already know but seeing it all nicely laid out in black and white really drives the point home.

Chris Dodd, John Ensign, Barney Frank, and of course Geithner and Holder made the list. Obama made the list as well. He was number seven on the list. All of the predicted players made the cut for this illustrious team. Only one republican made the list. (just had to throw that out there) ha ha ha

President Barack Obama: During his presidential campaign, President Obama promised to run an ethical and transparent administration. However, in his first year in office, the President has delivered corruption and secrecy, bringing Chicago-style political corruption to the White House. Consider just a few Obama administration "lowlights" from year one: Even before President Obama was sworn into office, he was interviewed by the FBI for a criminal investigation of former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich's scheme to sell the President's former Senate seat to the highest bidder. (Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and slumlord Valerie Jarrett, both from Chicago, are also tangled up in the Blagojevich scandal.) Moreover, the Obama administration made the startling claim that the Privacy Act does not apply to the White House. The Obama White House believes it can violate the privacy rights of American citizens without any legal consequences or accountability....

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jeeeeez.... It reads like the most powerful people in Washington are the most corrupt. Very comforting.
Obama, Geithner, Pelosi, Holder, rangel, Dodd.........I'm still disgusted with these cretins and I hope the majority of Americans are too. I vote independant so I have no party agendas to ruin. This isn't a race thing, it's a corruption thing.
Judicial watch is one of the most reputable public service organizations we have.
At what point is insurrection a moral choice?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Pretty amazing when you lump them all together. I am sure that they will all just deny that this list even exists especially Rangel.

If you ever want to skip your tax payments, just use this list as a defensive reference.

join