It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, Ben Stein, & Israeli Minister who said the anti-semitic label 'always used' as a trick V

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ron Paul, Ben Stein, & Israeli Minister who said the anti-semitic label 'always used' as a trick VID

www.examiner.com

This recent Larry King clip with Stein smearing Ron Paul as an "anti-semite" has prompted recirculation of an old youtube video entitled "It's a Trick, We Always Use It."(calling people "anti-Semitic")

It might be helpful though, to view the clip in it's entirety and in it's proper context. The youtube excerpts are actually from a 2002 interview with an Israeli Minister who spoke out against Israeli's occupation and human rights abuses of the Palestinian people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Goodman: "Yours is a voice of criticism we dont often hear in the United States. Often when there is dissent expressed in the United States against policies of the Israeli government, people here are called anti-semitic. what is your response to that as an israeli jew ?

Aloni: "Well its a trick, we always use it. When from Europe someobody is criticizing Israel then we bring up the holocaust . When in this country people are criticizing Israel then they are anti-semitic. And the organization is strong and has a lot of money. And the ties between Israel and the American estab- Jewish establishment are very strong and- they are stong in this country, as you know. And they have power, which is ok. They are talented people and they have power and money, and the media and other things, and their attitude is 'Israel my country right or wrong' , identification. And they are not ready to hear criticism. And it's very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli govt as anti-semitic and to bring up the holocaust and the suffering of the Jewish people and that- that is justify everything we do to the Palestinians."

I hope Everyone reads the ENTIRE article!

It speaks so much of today's current global political climate.

So This happens

"We deal with the Palestinians under our oppression; its oppression, that you could use every word, because we change every town and every village into a camp of.. kind of a...a camp, I don't want to use the word because it might remind.. you know, different other camps. But people can not go out. And you have curfews and they can not go to work, they can not get to a hospital, they can not go to schools, they can not- they are hungry. they have to stay at home, they don't have air condition , sometimes they dont have electricity, they are short of drinking water. Not of water. Of drinking water. While they see the settlers next to them having the swimming pools, having the lawns in their land. On their land.

And then this happens in response?

"Why are gazans or hamas terroists shooting rockets at us?"

Are you serioussssss??????????

I strongly suggest everyone to read the entire article
It sheds quite alot of light on many topics to say the least.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Cause and effect is sadly never discussed nor dealt with when it comes to those things that led to the advent of Religious Radicalization and Chauvinism in the Arab and Muslim World.

Ultimately when dealing with that cause and effect there is no talking about how Israeli policy plays into it without someone coming out with that tried, trusty and true anti-Semite Card.

Zionists, Israeli, and the Israel Internet Defense Forces work night and day to try there best to keep themselves above and beyond reproach and from any constructive dialogue regarding cause and effect. They do this primarily through attempts to emotionally dominate people through slander and accusation and that anti-Semite Card is one of the most often used.

Israel is a huge part of the problem when it comes to terrorism, specifically Israeli policies both within Israel and abroad. They steadfastly refuse to accept being any part of that problem and we will never find a solution to the War on Terror until they accept their own responsibility in how their policies have helped to create it.

This preferred notion that the other guy is always 100% responsible in an interactive world is pure nonsense.

People shouldn’t cower to or be fooled by attempts to emotionally dominate them or ridicule them in discussion especially one as important as the politics of the Middle East and the Islamic World.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Ultimately when dealing with that cause and effect there is no talking about how Israeli policy plays into it without someone coming out with that tried, trusty and true anti-Semite Card.

True, but I think that tactic is losing ground.
I don't think it will work much in the coming decade.

People are waking up to Israel's tyranny.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Its hard to gauge with the more critical and open minds on ATS.

Most mainstream blogs tend to show the anti-Semite Card working well and tend to show a tremendous bias against anything Arab or Muslim.

Sadly the damage in many ways has already been done as events have already been well set in motion through these shenannigans and machinations that are going to be hard to derail.

I hope it won't be the case of too little to late when it comes to more people waking up and standing agaisnt Zionist Tyranny but it may in fact be.

Let's hope not.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Most mainstream blogs tend to show the anti-Semite Card working well and tend to show a tremendous bias against anything Arab or Muslim.

Really?
Do you mean blogs or forums?
I tend to differentiate between both
bloggers and forum members tend to have different mindsets imo

I do know that many people voted for Obama just so they could say "I voted for Obama, i'm not racist"

So yes there's still alot of pressure, social pressure I guess.

What I think though, is despite the tremendous bias towards muslim via the media, quite a large number of non-muslims aren't buying into it.

That's quite surprising considering how many zombies are out there

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It’s hard to say my friend at least for me anyway. Friends tell me Miami Beach where I live is not actually the real world. It’s amazing to think that people get by without a crop of heroin supermodels to ogle and a nude beach!

CNN and the Miami Herald Blogs are for the most part very pro-Israel, very pro War on Terror, very anti-Muslim.

There are those odd telephone poles leaning to the left who aren’t, but they are a slim minority from what I can see.

I was recently at a bike shop where the owner started talking politics to me and world events and I have to tell you it was frightening. He actually believed everything he was saying, politically correct right on down the line.

The media propaganda is very good and sadly most of the people who see through it, feel there is nothing that they can personally do to change the status quo.

We are so bleeped we couldn’t catch a bus back to screwed!

[edit on 30/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thank you MA for this interview, an eye opener for many who have been indoctrinated with blinders or who have chosen this brand of blindness.

When we look to the Jewish intellectuals on this issue, who have the integrity, character and true chutzpah to take a stand against the AIPAC & ADL endorsed character assassination lynch mobs i.e. Dershowitz & Company, they are often silenced and/or derailed with such nonsensical sophomoric labels as "Self-Hating-Jew". Adding this label/shackle along with the gross misuse/abuse of "Anti-Semite", they have most of the american media and academia roped and doped up on their insidious disinfo racket while bullying most free-thinkers into submission.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You know when the IJDL show up, they will just say:

"No story here , this is just a self-hater".

watch and see

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I disagree, I think infact they will avoid this thread like the plague

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am a Jew and i am ashamed about what is going on. I pray one day people will understand that we are ALL God's children regardless of the small differences in our customs and faiths. We need to love, help, and treat each other with respect. That alone would solve most if not all of our Earthly problems.

I pray for God to bless the Palestinians and the Jews with patience, wisdom, and love for their fellow man. Enough is enough.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ben Stein is an idiot. How can you call someone an anti-semite just because he wants peace? RP was only speaking the truth...and in the show Ben Stein referred to RP as an anti-semite...RP never mentioned Israel or a single Jewish individual. RP was right in calling it a vicious attack as it was exactly that.

We CANNOT continue what we are doing. We have to stop it or the ending will be bad for ALL OF US.

Why don't people get it?

I want the anti-war movement back. It left when Obama took office and those who have left it because of him should show some integrity!!

Where are you!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Stein is a neocon, literally

Go Paul

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

You, sir, are a breath of fresh air and a voice of reason. The attitude of most Jews I have dealt with have sickened me. I cannot thank you enough for reminding me that not every Jew is a Zionist.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Mr Poopra

You, sir, are a breath of fresh air and a voice of reason. The attitude of most Jews I have dealt with have sickened me. I cannot thank you enough for reminding me that not every Jew is a Zionist.

I believe it wholeheartedly. There will never be peace until we can all forgive. Both sides have committed sins against each other, but until we can look at each other in the eye and say "No more, i forgive you and will no longer retaliate or seek vengeance for the past, what's done is done" it will never be. We will continue in this lunacy until we realize we have butchered the world over details of God's nature we still don't completely understand or can prove.

I firmly believe if the Jews were to treat the Palestinians no better and no worse than any other Jew, the Muslim world might be able to forgive as well. No one wants war, no one wants this hatred to continue. My cousin married a Palestinian and they are kind, generous, loving people. It's these new generations that will be responsible to establish this new equality. Please, no more indoctrination of children to hate, no more racism for it's own sake. We need to allow and even encourage friendships between these people from a young age. Tell them the truth, that God loves all people and are all equal in his sight. Racism is disappearing in America because of this. I hope in my lifetime to see these things become ancient relics of the old days. Everyone asks "How can there be peace in the Middle East?" One word: "Forgiveness".

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I am afraid Modern but these things wont go anytime sooner. Forget any other website or blogs or forums, right here on ATS which is a hot spot for alternative topics, conspiracy, politics etc you cannot talk about Israel policies without being called names and your threads derailed. It is extremely hard to discuss about a subject matter of a thread without being called names etc.

I made a thread yesterday requesting ATS staff for greater scrutiny in Middle East related threads similarly like 9/11 conspiracy threads and for that only I got called prejudiced against Jews. Look for yourself

Kill Middle East/ General Conspiracy threads on ATS !

In just yesterday I had to delete a thread coz it got derailed so badly and I had to remake it completely. Another thread got so off topic that I do not reply on it myself any longer. People put in efforts and time researching before making threads hoping for a honest discussion but it gets futile.

Just imagine if it is like this on ATS how it would be anywhere else?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have been callled a Jew hater here on ATS before, only once and the attack was made by a memeber of the English defense league. after i took issue with the English defense League using the Israeli flag at their protests. The flag is only being used by the EDL to incite anger within Muslim communities.

I cant see how this makes me a Jew hater, but I can see the effectiveness of the slur made against me. Being labelled Anti -semitic is right up there with being called a rascist or paedophile.

new topics

top topics

join