It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2094: Denver Airport Floor Designs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How y'all doing? Anyways I was trolling through pictures of that hellish abode that is Denver International Airport and found some pictures of the floors and a description stating:
These photos are of a strange set of symbols that run in the floor from the south end of The Great Hall on Level 5 and progress to the north end of The Great Hall. Note the black disk which is occulting the sun. There is no mistaking the architecture in the floor as depicting the sun, and the black disk is beginning to eclipse it. When we arrive at the north end of The Great Hall, there is a statue of Jeppesen which is covering the sun. Is it a reference to the black sun, as worshiped by the Nazis?

Anyways I'm not sure on the Nazi reference even though the place does seem to be littered with Nazi references, anyways the thing that got my attention was the part about a black disk occulting the sun, this seemed familiar to me so after a bit of research (wiki) I found that in the year 2094 - Mercury occults Jupiter very close to the sun, not very interesting I know but the thing is the time capsule buried underneath the Airport is too be opened in the year 2094, pretty vague coincidence I know but now I can't get it out of my mind the're connected.

Anyways this Airport has always interested so I would love to hear other more experienced opinions on the matter, and I do apologize if this has been brought up before.

PS. 2094 is also the year of the first human-robot wars in the Matrix films.LOL.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sorry, here are some pics of the floor by the way.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
DIA Conspiracies Take Off

Beautifully long Denver news article about all this.

Edit: link fix

[edit on 30-12-2009 by links234]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ah cheers for that bruh, the nets filled with so many empty link and crap about the topic, hard to find a good one like this.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

That is a good article. Oddly though there is no mention of the pale horse with the flaming red eyes. I can't help but think that there are some very suspicious things about DIA, even the floor has some cryptic meaning. I think the OP's conjunction theory has some merit.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah, what the hell is with that apocalyptic looking horse? Didn't the guy who created it get killed during its construction? Also why oh why did they build an airport on top of an Indian Burial Ground?? But those questions are seemingly to complex for me to solve right now, but the floor thing really hit me.
Admittedly, I'm not entirely sure of the link between the floor and every other macabre piece at DIA, only thing I can think of is an end date, but there's just so many of them floating about these days, I'd hate to claim another.

For some reason the murals also remind me of The Georgia Guidestones.....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

haha funny

Artist Leo Tanguma doesn't understand how conspiracy theorists find hidden messages in his mural on environmentalism.

Are you sure thats about environmentalism? because from that one mural it its diffidently not about environmentalism

I bet you that the media dogs paid him to say that in the article, i am sure mr leo Tanguma doesnt understand, because i think he knows alot more then he knows, honestly every time the media wants to discredit something like this, this one of there ways.

maybe mr Leo Tanguma can tell why did he draw the burning city behind the mayan girl? with the mayan 2012 message? or why did he have do all those murals?

I will say this again, he knows alot more then we know, his only saying this, as a cover up if you wish.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What an insane piece of art work :< THat would freak me out stepping off a plane and seeing that. why o why.

new topics

top topics

join