It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Color is Your Aura?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have made threads before about Aura's and trying to see them, and I finally saw mine!

The only time I have seen mine is in a calm state and mines is a deep blue color.

I have seen a trees, and it is kind of like a watered down blue Aura.

Does anyone else knows there color, and if so, what is it?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

My AURA is A shiney silver with a black tint surrounding it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I do not, but i would imagine after what i have been through, my aura, would be damaged alot. So what colour would that be?

All adults auras, are probably severly damaged though.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Phlynx

I do not, but i would imagine after what i have been through, my aura, would be damaged alot. So what colour would that be?

All adults auras, are probably severly damaged though.

I don't know.

I have had a thought that Aura's determine the type of people you get along with and the type of colors that you like and go with you. I have a problem with people wearing the color bright red, I'm fine with a kind of mellow red, but people in bright red tend to annoy me. Maybe it has to do with red and blue being near opposites?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I had a picture of mine taken once by some special machine....it was orange.

But I thought the color of an aura was supposed to reflect mood, and that no aura means you're a few seconds from death. So I don't think people are assigned different colors.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If you could correlate words or idea's to color's, ... what color would awsome be ??

because I would imagine that's what color my aura is.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I think all the stuff done to me, means my aura is damaged, but like i said most adults are probably damaged.

But if you listen to al beilek, he states that americans have been so heavily mind controlled there aura is damaged.

With all the stuff done to me, mine must be too.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I had one of those pictures done too and mine was violet but like you, I was under the impression that the colour changes depending on your mood at the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I had one of those pictures done too and mine was violet but like you, I was under the impression that the colour changes depending on your mood at the time.
I always thought there was different "layers" to it, and one is your own, and the other is your emotional one. I know I saw my Aura as the color blue at the time though.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

if I'm not mistaken blue is the standard color. Meaning, normal and healthy.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How can one tell what colour there Aura is?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am an Indigo Green. Very similar to her.

You can let make a photo of your (current) aura with kirlian photo
www.google.ch...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by cushycrux]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cazzy2211

i personally would not believe those pictures even though i think you have an aura.

Some people may be able to see them, and we just have to take there word for it on colours.

but i do think people that have been damaged in some form, like torture would have there aura damaged.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by cazzy2211

i personally would not believe those pictures even though i think you have an aura.

Some people may be able to see them, and we just have to take there word for it on colours.

but i do think people that have been damaged in some form, like torture would have there aura damaged.

Then you can go first to a Guru - ask him about your aura colors, then make a kirlian photom and look if it's the same. I did it that way.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
According to the book "What Color Is Your Aura?" by Barbara Bach
I'm an Indigo/Crystal with Red Overlay....the description of Indigos DID sound
like me! I've never seen my own or anyone else's aura though

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.auracolors.com...

here's a test.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewhiterabbit23
www.auracolors.com...

here's a test.

I got Violet 9 Indigo 10 and Lavender 6.

I guess I'm one of those Indigo peoples that everyone thinks they are?

I typed in the colors and the closest to what I saw where in the indigo google images.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

When people first start to see aura's they tend to be anything from white to grey to (as someone else described) watered down blue.

Once you get your eyes accustomed to seeing aura's then you start to see the other colours coming in.

Some people find it easier to see an aura against a light background ... whilst others prefer a dark background.

In truth, an individual usually has a personality (general) colour to their aura ... however this can change quite dramatically ... and quickly depending on mood / health / surroundings etc.

If any of you can actually see the colour in aura's you can test this by asking your subject (providing it's a person and not a tree)
to do the following;

1/ think of something that makes you happy

2/ think of something that makes you sad / angry

3/ show them a selection of gemstones and ask them to choose and hold one for a few seconds ... then repeat asking them to choose a different stone

All these things will show the chamelion *sp, effects of the human aura.

Have fun !

Woody

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
My aura is black with bright red stripes, and long tendrils which reach out and slap people, however whenever I go to Vegas I find my aura develops pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, blue diamonds, purple horseshoes and red balloons.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Auras CHANGE color all the time depending on what type of mental state you are in. The colors and their meanings are different for everybody. It is impossible to have a constant aura color.

Here is my example-

This was my very first Aura Picture taken in July of 2004, with a real Kirlian Camera. I was very shattered emotionally at this point in my life and was sufferingn from severe post traumatic stress disorder from an attempt on my life- only a month before. As you can tell- the aura is very dim and fragmented.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4378fa65c6f9.jpg[/atsimg]

This was my second Aura Picture taken, in May of 2006, taken by the same Kirlian Camera. I was very happy and inlove when this picture was taken. Note the vibrancy of the aura.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/342f53b95365.jpg[/atsimg]

This third Aura Picture was generated digitally with a computer February of 2007. I was very happy at this period in my life and the bright blue is an indication of my bliss.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cda4bb17151.jpg[/atsimg]

This fourt Aura Picture was also generated digitally with the same computer in November of 2007, during a very stressful and depressed period in my life. Note again- the yellow.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/282e823c0831.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are the typical Aura Color meanings-- Note that under this guideline Blue means sadness and yellow means happiness- complete opposite of my actual state when my auras were taken. Aura colors do not follow this guideline and they are purely on an individual basis.

RED: lifeforce, survival, raw passion, anger, frustration, menstruation, determination, sense of importance, feeling overwhelmed by change

ORANGE: sensuality, physical pleasure, emotional self-expression, creativity, lacking reason, lacking self-discipline, health, vitality

YELLOW: mental alertness, analytical thought, happiness, optimism, child-like, ego driven, thinking at expense of feeling

GREEN: healing, peace, nurturing, new growth, fear, need for security, jealousy and envy, balance

BLUE: verbal communication, freethinking, relating to structure and organization, emphasis on business, male energies, sadness, possibilities

PURPLE: wisdom, authoritative, female energies, matriarchal, sense of superiority, controlling, imagination, intuition

BROWN: grounding, down to earth, practical, male energies, invalidating, emphasizing body and denying spirit, feeling worth-less

BLACK: issues relating to death, hatred, lack of forgiveness, unresolved karma, dark intentions, shadow games, needing compassion for self

PINK: self-love, tenderness, female energies, gay energies, emphasis on physical appearances, being 'nice' at expense of being 'real'

WHITE (CLOUDY): New Age or religious energy, lacking consciousness, a cover-up, denial, being 'good' at expense of being 'whole'

WHITE (CLEAR LIGHT): very high spiritual vibration, godly, divine, inspiration, seeing spiritual big picture, compassionate

I hope I helped clear up some confusion on Auras.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join