It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran!... The Regime's Stolen Money Hidden In Foreign Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just found this in a Blog and think its worth to share.
I don't know if this Information is really true, personally
i shouldn't be at all surprised if it was!
Thereby is also a List with ~60 Goverm. people from Iran wherein
is listed how much and where (country) the money is deposited.

Source

I am anonymous - because that's safer for me. Information has been passed to me by a supporter of the "greens". This shows many billions of dollars worth of bank accounts held by more than 60 leaders of the Coup d'etat Iranian Government. This money belongs to Iran! It belongs to the people of Iran. It has been stolen by the people listed below!!! excerpt from that List : Gholam Hossein Elham : * 25m USD in Dubai * 13m USD in Turkey * 17m USD in Switzerland * 0.7m USD in Beirut S.H. Panahian: * 11m USD in the Islamic Bank of Sharjeh * 4m Euros in Malaysia Masoud Kazemi: * 45m Euros in Germany * 4.2m USD in Dubai Ali Hashemi Bahramani: * 5.2m USD in Kuwait * 11m Euros in Belgium * 23m USD in Dubai * An unknown amount in Switzerland *..................... .............. .....

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29 Dec 09 by Gools]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am sure we can list 60 or more people in power in any western country that have probably done the same

[edit on 29-12-2009 by jpmail]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by jpmail]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I remember when the Iranian embassy hostage situation happened. I thought at that time we froze all Iranian assets in the US. I'm not sure we have yet to give it back to them either.

join