It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are you the 100th monkey?

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   


The 100th monkey syndrome describes a phenomenon wherein a sudden and spontaneous leap of consciousness takes place when a point of "critical mass" is achieved...

Although the exact number of such a tipping point may very, the 100th monkey phenomenon demonstrates how a limited number of individuals may hold a belief which remains the conscious property of only those individuals but at that stage when one more person tunes into this new awareness a raised consciousness becomes energized throughout the entire group...

Your awareness is now required...you may be that 100th monkey which provides the needed energy toward a shift in consciousness...

-----------------------------

For those who are unfamiliar with the 100th monkey syndrome you can read more about it here..
www.wowzone.com...

There is some controversy over whether this story is actually true or not, but I would like to think that it is true....

Imagine if every one who visits ATS would hold kind and peaceful thoughts in their minds and project them into the 'information field'......I would like to think that it becomes 'contagious'...

I do it all the time...


PEACE and LOVE...




posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I never heard of this before. Interesting read! Thanks for the post. S&F

I haven't watched the video yet, but the article you linked to was worth the time invested. I wonder if the tipping point is relative to the population count, and if other species began to utilize the washing of sweet potatoes as well. I guess that requires me to read the book, which is free to download - LINK

Updated link

[edit on 29-12-2009 by patmac]



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here is an email that I sent to several close friends and family. Some of them follow this site, and some of them don't, but there is no denying the energy spreading through the people at this moment in time, and it is interesting even to non-believers and skeptics!

www.wowzone.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the Wowzone story first. This is a documented case-study that has been featured in University Textbooks. It illustrates the "shared consciousness" that we are all aware of but escapes scientific explanation. The case of these monkeys is a perfect illustration.

Then you can go to the discussion at the above top secret site. It is not a popular discussion yet, but the topic is very popular right now. A lot of people (100s of thousands!) think that the next 3 years are going to bring an "enlightenment" to the people of earth. Humans have gone through many changes over the millenia and there have been several well-documented leaps of consciousness. We are overdue for one right now, and with technology, and human rights, and conservation, and environmentalism, and all the social networking capabilities, the human race is expanding its knowledge and its spirituality exponentially!

Most of you know I am not a believer in any of the End of World prophecies, but December 21, 2012 (actually more than likely any day between the 15th and the 22nd) will begin the Age of Aquarius. It is well documented as an age of enlightenment in hundreds of religions and myths and fables. The date also corresponds to several astrological and historical anomalies, and it will certainly be significant in one way or another. (It may be significant even that nothing at all happens, similar to Y2K, because if nothing happens, it will illuminate an irrational behavior of us humans to look forward to a disaster, and to feel disappointment when life goes on as usual. It will also illuminate a fallacy in our reliance on symbolism and ancient knowledge of myth and lore and prophecy.)

So, join the monkeys! At the very least, a discussion of these possibilities may expand your horizon of thought and provide you some alternative education and understanding of the phenomenon that we are currently undergoing. The next 3 years will be enlightening one way or another!



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Most of you know I am not a believer in any of the End of World prophecies, but December 21, 2012 (actually more than likely any day between the 15th and the 22nd) will begin the Age of Aquarius. It is well documented as an age of enlightenment in hundreds of religions and myths and fables.


getreadyalready,

I loved your post...


But some say we have already moved into the New Age of Aquarius.....




posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...


the new urban version of Age of Aquarius lol



spirit



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
there is an old thread on ats about 100th ms

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nice OP but why don't we/ you actually do something actively to reach critical mass? I have had an idea about organising a world unifying event using the internet and independent radio broadcasts but am still working on developing it into something that will work.....




posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
GREAT..... he he he ...



posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Nice OP but why don't we/ you actually do something actively to reach critical mass? I have had an idea about organising a world unifying event using the internet and independent radio broadcasts but am still working on developing it into something that will work.....


IAmD1,

I have been consciously doing my part to help 'reach critical mass' for almost 2 years now...

There is a site that helps connect people to meditate at the same time...which I find very powerful...just knowing that I am meditating at the same time with thousands of other people makes the experience very empowering....

www.healingexperiment.com...

www.globalhealingmeditation.org...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by rainfall]



posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
IAmD1,

I have been consciously doing my part to help 'reach critical mass' for almost 2 years now...

There is a site that helps connect people to meditate at the same time...which I find very powerful...just knowing that I am meditating at the same time with thousands of other people makes the experience very empowering....

www.healingexperiment.com...

www.globalhealingmeditation.org...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by rainfall]


Nice one! I'll have a look at these. =)



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join