It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther lawyer Taitz calls for followers to 'bare arms'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Sorry, it's too late to exercise our right to bare arms.

I packed away all of my wifebeater shirts already. It's gonna be nothing but long sleeves and sweatshirts till spring.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Commie!
True patriots wear short sleeves.
The founders all wore tank tops!
Look it up!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Why would anyone hack her site and post exactly what she would?

Has she ever called for *baring*/bearing arms before?

Ahhhh, damn.... I wasn't gonna bite. I'm weak.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
She may be nuts. I don't know her personally, but her call to action consists of Constitutionally protected actions.

Not that I advocate violent measures against the abuses of this administration. I firmly believe in the power of the vote.

However, an armed citizenry and a well-regulated militia, which consists of an armed citizenry, are protected rights, as long as their activities are otherwise lawfull.

So, this article, which is not from the best source, is hardly grounds to question the woman's sanity.

Also, her typo, wherever it occurred, is not grounds, either. Depending on where it was published, it does indicate a certain sloppiness. Regardless, ther is no link to or a citation for the quotation. For all we know it was made up.

The "raw story" article is less than clear about the pertinent details and appears only to use an unfortunate mistake to heap ridicule on someone with whom the author disagrees.

That's a pretty flimsy basis for such hoopla, both on the "raw story" and this site.

Shall I post examples of typos and grammatical errors found on this thread?

[edit on 2009/12/29 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Orly is free to be a nut, who is disputing that?

I suggest you do a little research into her past and her actions and record.
Some people are just nuts, she is one of 'em.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

You may be right. I'm not that interested.

My point is that the article upon which this article is based is lacking in sufficient detail for anyone to make a rational assessment.

It seems it's only purpose is to ridicule, not to inform.

In other words, it is a cheap shot.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Aw Doc, give it a rest. Attempting to highjack this thread from the subject of Orly's insanity with a rant about Obama is very very lame.
Tell you what, you come up with a legal argument and start a thread. Meanwhile the OLD OLD crap about ACORN, Panthers etc has been irrelevant for quite some time!

You make my point perfectly.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by RedGolem

It's because she is actually nuts, just a comedy figure for people to laugh on. Now do not ask "O'rlly??"

doh, what an ignorant thing to say

I'd be nuts too if i was living in your screwed up country!!!

Abductee

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah, she's "nuts". So let's scold her like the good media tells us to.

Seriously, who cares. If you take her seriously, that's up to you, and if you don't, move on with your life.

I'm tired of seeing so many people getting all whipped on the "scapegoat of the month", where the media spends 6 months or so slamming someone, then they use that person as a media scapegoat every so often. Like, oh.. she said stupid things!

Meanwhile, your government is FUKKING TYRANNICAL, it is a Complete, Monster. Please try and use your criticism for something a little more constructive?

Regardless if this woman is "nuts" or not, is really irrelevant. I figured the good folks of ATS would have picked up on the fact that every single person who ever questions the government, ever, is "nuts". So just think about that.. and regardless of how you really feel about this woman, maybe you ought to save your fire and damnation, because it just hurts everyone and all the causes we fight in the long run.

I mean come on people.. you are falling for it Hard.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Now that! was really funny.

Now I have to give you a star

<< 1   >>

join