It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more Illumiati in Adelaide South Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Peter Liddy was a well known and ruthless judge......reputed to be the toughest in Adelaide and if the rumors are trur had a paticular dislike for drunk drivers. Underneath the wealthy judge and family man image lied a man who liked boys. He was involved with a surf lifesaving club and was convicted of molesting many of his charges.

The trial i recall took forever but the outcome was good as he got sentenced to forever in prison and sits in his cell all day to scared to come out because to many people want to kill him i guess.

The victims were set aside a certain amount which was to be taken from the Liddy estate which included his sprawling mansion and the infamous antique guns and other valubles. Cut a long story short the stuff went missing before it was due to be sold at auction due to a little help from the elite and his mansion was sold for not even half of what it was worth to a known criminal and conman. Not to be out done the guns were eventualy tracked down by a Adelaide current affair programme in Melbourne......Not all off them were there however and the hunt goes of for the missing stuff while the victims are still empty handed with empty pockets.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Whilst it has been widely speculated that Peter Liddy was a member of the sex ring that killed those boys there has been no proof linking him.....to my knowlage there are more charges pending against Liddy and i get the feeling we have not heard to end of Peter Liddy or his disapearing stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Seriously it' more of a CIA project to me Maybe you should mention MKULTRA?

join