It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First dark matter galaxy discovered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie083

It means your a partical... in something that works

Be happy

you could have been a rock! LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
but going to mars in my head is not the same.

what i am trying to get at is that C is constant no matter what. if observer a is stationary and observer b is moving toward a at 0.9C the speed of the light being emitted is observed at a to still be C.

I am wondering if it is plausible for this to be due to particles existing at some probability everywhere along the path from point a to b, and that the very nature of the particle cannot be changed by the emitter or the reciever no matter what state it is in until the photon is observed.

i guess it is pretty much un provable considering the very observation would change the particel itself, i am just throwing some ideas out there, flame me if you want

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

and shall i tell you why the standard model is in fact WRONG?

I already said that, didn't I?

becaus it never EVER EVER EVER factord in YOU!

That is just a naive and infantile answer. The mind never directly observes or has any direct effect upon the universe.

We "humans" consist of matter.. yet we also OBSERVE matter correct?

The mind never directly observes matter. All perceptions of the outside world first interact with the atoms in our nerve endings that make up our five sensory organs. These sensory organs then sends an electrochemical signal down a bundle of nerve fibers into our brain. Once these signals reach our brain, it then processes these signals into usable information that allows us to perceive what is going on around us. You can ignore the biology of it all you want, this won't change a thing.

so what is our main problem when dealing with such things as gravity and other crazy things we see??

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
From the looks of the pic I would day some scientist made up a theory and we all have to go along with it until it's dis-proven by another scientist with a different theory. Science is such b s sometimes. It's like everything I learned in school was a bunch of lies. And I'm more ignorant than current school kids because they have updated books now...How can they expect anyone to believe a word they say?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join