It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What are the commercials that just dig under your skin?

Many for me but let's start out with my biggie

for me it is the new Snuggies commercial. For those who don't know, a Snuggie is a blanket with arm holes. Anyway in this commerical it just flashes from scene to scene. In each one some idiot is 'raising the roof.' He does it at a cold soccer game, a kitchen and even in his living room. Then they top it off with the Snuggie for dogs...the dog in the commercial looks very unhappy wearing the thing. Then you consider that it opens from the back which would render it useless and leave it on the floor the second the dog stood up

GAH!!! damn you Snuggie!

ok...now I am gonna do a lump statement...As Seen on TV commercials annoy me for many reasons but one in particular

Any time you see one of these you'll find some person having a horrible time doing the simplest of tasks...a few examples

There is a new product that helps your dispense toothpaste on your toothbrush. They show some lady struggling like she is fighting in the octogon in a UFC match with a tube of toothpaste...but the one that really gets me is for a craft papercutter

They show a lady trying to use scissors to cut a straight line...she is all over this piece of construction paper...it is so ridiculous

You're up now!

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Chia Pets.... Why, oh why....would someone come up with, let alone advertise....

Drug commercials...more than half of the commercial is a listing of how much it could possibly screw you up!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well to some it's an annoying commercial, but I honestly find it humorous is the Career builder super bowl special when you hate going to work, and your co-workers don't respect you, and you day dream of punching small animals...Ohhh Dear hahaha

join