It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani says U.S. five targeted nuclear plants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Pakistani says U.S. five targeted nuclear plants

www.philly.com

ISLAMABAD - Police are trying to determine whether five Americans detained in Pakistan had planned to attack a complex that houses nuclear-power facilities, authorities said yesterday.
The young Muslim men, from the Washington area, were picked up in Pakistan earlier this month in a case that has spurred fears that Westerners are traveling to the country to join militant groups.

Pakistani police and government officials have made escalating and, at times, seemingly contradictory allegations about the men's intentions. U.S. officials have been far more cautious, though they, too, are looki
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Seems a bit strange that these guys would go half way around the world to fight U.S interests seeing how they are from the U.S and could have done a fair amount of trouble right at home .

It will be interesting to see how this story develops and if there are more reports of U.S citizens flying the coop for the sake of fighting with the " bad guys " .

www.philly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i remember reading somewhere a year or so ago that the next wave of major terrorist attacks would be executed by white western muslims, so you couldnt tell them physically to others compared with those of arab decent.

i wonder if this is the next wave in its early stages?

you couldnt racially profile people if they are all the same but their beleifs are different.....would mean you tsrget the entire populace.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

The U.S. is a corporation, the U.S. Army is in Iraq and Afghan for the Elite.

Check my links in my signature, they shed some light on the U.S.

To bad my links don't tell you that corporations are decietful and can be just as bad as central banking.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Quickfix]

top topics

join