It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dark Knight Prophecy ( a 2006 thread )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i'm not too great at the thread bussiness, but i wanted to share this with everyone as a recap

i myself read the dark knight prephecy around 2007 and thought it was pretty interesting sounding.. this is the link to the dark knight thread, if you have not read it i believe it was abandoned because it wasn't being taken care of or something, i forget how all that works, but apparently you can't add anymore responses on it

it sounds plausible, esp. after reading the "warnings from the benevolents" thread, here is the 'warnings from the benevolents' thread link, he states that around the same date as the dark knights date for the "dark night" there will be a pole shift, (and not in 2012 because according to him, the gregorian calendar is incorrect and the mayan prophecy is not fullfilled in 2012 but in 2011 oct) i thought it was interesting as i read the warnings from the benevolents thread this year, because as i read the dark knights thread in 2007 i thought that it was sort of random date, maybe it's not

anyways in the dark knight's thread his says this in a response to someone on the first page a couple responses down

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

sounds like 2009 will be really 'hot'??? well if you consider the norway spiral to be the 'beginning' of the 'public' and 'worldwide' viewable things "appearing in the sky" like the dark knight says will happen, but just that the whole year? that's not 'hot'...

there's alot of people who think the dark knight was a false flag anyway already, but let's have a review so far of what he has said and what has happened, etc.

opinions?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Do you know why he was banned?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
A dying man, who could very well have been hallucinating, tells his adult son about spinning stars and a huge war and then passes the story onto his friends, and they swallow it hook, line, and sinker?

I hope they're warm in whatever hole they've found. Eeech!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

no i was not aware he was banned or anything, i just know the thread stopped

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I don't know either,I wish I did.His tale while not very convincing was very compelling if that makes any sense and with the events of last few months more and more believable.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Me and my inner circle bring this guy up every once in a while. We believe and have studied project blue-beam, false flag terrorism, etc.

What cannot be denied, is that the things and or events that are happening in the sky have been more rampant and common.

The whole thread was intriguing.

Why not respect someone for following their beliefs, whatever they may be.

I wish us all safe keeping.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's not that I don't believe in prophesy - I do - I've seen it; I've recorded it; and I wouldn't believe it if I didn't have first hand knowledge of it…half the time, I still don’t believe it…but unless the dying father had written records of previous prophesies that had come to pass then why believe him?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing me back to that thread. It was one of the primary catalysts for my reasoning to join this website as a member. I had used the anonymous function for a while before then.

I have a feeling we will be seeing many more events in the coming years like the ones we saw on December 9th in Russia and Norway. Its the 'gut feeling' many of use here on ATS have been speaking of. Take this how you will.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Do you know why he was banned?

He was banned for Conduct I believe
He got very defensive when someone caught him in a lie and started swearing like crazy et cetera.
To me he was just a guy saying random stuff
He said he and his family sold everything
but then contradicted himself later
Thats what it was about

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Well thanks for that, so do we discount what he said?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If you comb through everything he said you see that his story didn't have coherence
So I'm not going to listen to what he said but you can if you want.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If you comb through everything he said you see that his story didn't have coherence
So I'm not going to listen to what he said but you can if you want.

Really though don't get in the habit of making what you think what other people say.
Make up your own mind! Especially on ATS -- otherwise you will get led into lies all the time and will end up feeling stupid
OR EVEN WORSE
you won't even know

[edit on 27-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There is a Batman movie called The Dark Knight that is slated to be released in 2011. Is that just a coincidence, or maybe a possible cover if this 'admission' is true? Did anyone ever figure out where The Dark Knight member worked? I'm curious to know if he worked in the entertainment industry.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
There is a Batman movie called The Dark Knight that is slated to be released in 2011. Is that just a coincidence, or maybe a possible cover if this 'admission' is true? Did anyone ever figure out where The Dark Knight member worked? I'm curious to know if he worked in the entertainment industry.

www.imdb.com...
Actually it came out in 08

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Listen,I don't take much stock in what people say but if you are familiar with the dark night saga and can save me hours worth of reading to come to the conclusion this guy's story was hokum then I am apt to listen.I read enough of the thread to sense he was being evasive and coy,so I figured I would ask what your opinion was.That's all.Thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First, I might state that I don't go for the et/ufo/2012 topics on ATS - but - I did find something written last February that oddly and COINCIDENTALLY fits snugly into this topic.

The link here mentions Obama's "Luke Skywalker" speech (Luke Skywalker being a Jedi Knight of Science Fiction reknown) ... and the banned ATS member mentioned and clarified it was dark KNIGHT not night he was referencing. Implication here being that Obama is symbolic of the Dark Knight.

Second, this link also happens to mention the dates, and very specifically the same date mentioned by the ATS member and other "dark" implications as well. In fact, the topic of this webpage fits almost exactly with the ATS member's post. I suspect they both had the same source of information originally.

I'll let you read the link, it will tell the story.

edit Grrrrr - Darned ATS link truncator!

I tried three times now, three different ways and can't get the link to print right. Here's the link, broken up into chunks so hopefully you can delete the spaces and make it work. Delete those dots after the first line that ends in dot com. Then connect all four of the following lines. Sorry and thanks for any link help!

www.examiner.com...

/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-

Examiner~y2009m2d25-Open-extraterrestrial-UFO-contact-will-occur-

during-Obama-years-says-time-acceleration-researcher

[edit on 27/12/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I thought he was moving his family to a secure undisclosed location at high altitude... Tibet or Nepal perhaps?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I want to bump all the 10/28/11 dark knight threads since Its today/tomorrow already. Today on the other side of the world and tomorrow for me! Any inputs?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

haha i had even forgotten that i made this thread ( back in 2009 ). around then i was for some reason interested in testing this 'dark knight' prediction. so now it's going to be oct 28th soon, glad to finally remember a prediction during it's prophecied date for once on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I just bought 2 - 275 gallon totes yesterday. I want to build me a aquaponics system to be semi self sustainable. I have alot of goals I want to accomplish by the end of this year and hope Im not behind with all these doom/gloom prophecies.

how to build an aquaponics system

edit on 27-10-2011 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join