It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Kerry??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The Democrat�s president candidate John Kerry is related to King Harald of Norway, and according to one expert, royal relation ensures that he will win the election this fall.

Not only did Kerry live a couple of years in Oslo during his youth, he is also related with the Norwegian King, according to Harold Brooks-Baker, director of Burke�s Peerage, the register of the European royal families.

He is not only related to the Queen of England on his mother�s side, but also to the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the King of Norway, and other European royal families, stated Brooks-Baker. Even Princess Diana was a distant relative.

And it is precisely Kerry�s connections to the royal families that may ensure him the victory in this falls presidential election, according to Brooks-Baker. According to the expert, the candidate who has the most royal blood pulsing in his veins has won every American presidential election since the time of George Washington
Also President George W. Bush is of blue blood, but not as much as Kerry. Bush is a descendent of Edward I of England.

But on his mother�s side, Kerry is the direct descendent of John Winthrop, the first governor of the Bay Colony in Massachusetts. And through this Winthrop connection, Kerry has more royal and aristocratic relatives than Bush, Brooks-Baker stated.

Even if many think that Bush is going to win, I would bet my money on Kerry. The royal rule always works. The candidate who has the most royal connections always wins. It is the most particular pattern, and this can�t be accidental, Brooks-Baker said, according to the National Enquirer.

Can this really be true???

This should be the rallying cry of the ATS gang!!!
"it is the most particular pattern, and this can�t be accidental"

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
the candidate who has the most royal blood pulsing in his veins has won every American presidential election since the time of George Washington

I'm not very familar with the topic but it is quite interesting. How much royal blood does Clinton have? I would be surprised if it was more than Bush Sr. If he does have less what is the explaination for his victory?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am probably less familiar than you are, and you are right, this is one interesting theory.

Maybe someone whois an authority on bloodlines can help us out here.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Whoa! interesting, I have interest in the clintons too.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I found some stuff on Clinton's royal heritage. Not sure of the validity of any of it however.

Link 1
Warning David Icke Material contained within

The first link characterizes Clinton as Jewish, while the second lists him among the Reptilians. Take with appropriate grains of salt. Any more info out there?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So Kerry wins, it is just another angle of the relentless march into tyranny.

You should know already the "only Nixon can go to China," theory of government. Namely that now they have one angle of divide and conquer, speaking about the global elite, and with Kerry who keeps all the Bush poo poo just as Bush kept most of the Clinton poo poo, so now Kerry can create more indelible poo poo and we are stuck with it. The only problem is there is no pony.

new topics

top topics

join