It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you are wasting your time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hello all, I want to make this short and sweet, to the point, and as civil as possible.

You all have been duped into looking into the finer points of what Happened on 9/11, you all fell for disinfo and deflection tactics. Eight years have passed and you are still looking back into older and older information, getting very excited and surprised whenever you find any hint of things not adding up.

Here's the quick and dirty truth. I really could care less if 9/11 was an inside job, that's irrelevant. What should matter to all of you is not inf 9/11 was an inside job, but rather who used what happened that day to manipulate the masses.

The bases of the above statement is why all of you should stop researching what happened to some buildings, and start demanding answers as to why our leaders used the destruction of those buildings to manipulate us, who destroyed those buildings does not matter.

We all should stop looking for conspiracies in everything, of course things will never add up, criminals are manipulating and involved for a reason. We should instead focus on what our leaders do as a reaction to horrific events.

You all have been wasting your time and need to get with the here and now, stop acting like those embarrassing people in bell bottoms and "retro" clothes that wont get past the 80s.
That's all I had to say so I will let you all get back to whatever you were doing.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Oh, the 80's was boring. The 70's was the fun decade

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

You are so right.

The question is - why do humans destroy humans? And lie to humans?

They are programmed to do so.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The fact is the real criminals who mastermind and pulled off 911 probably will never be caught, seeing how the FBI did their job so well in covering up for them. Therefore, all we have to really go on is the deceptive NIST reports and the lying 911-commission report and outside sciences, since our government cannot tell the truths much less report the truth. We The People allowed the criminals to investigate themselves LOL and the outcome was one big fat lie.

What do you do when it is the criminals who have control over the people the freedom of our Press, our military and our Constitution??

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

What do you do when it is the criminals who have control over the people the freedom of our Press, our military and our Constitution??

We do what the law demands for treason and war crimes, we hang them all.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Originally posted by impressme

We do what the law demands for treason and war crimes, we lynch them all.
Bush did it to Saddam and everyone thought it was a good thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Damn good point, friend.
I don't have much to contribute right now regarding your original post but to say that.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Sounds like you've been listening to Noam Chomsky. He's made this exact point, over and over again. As well as a bunch of other good ones, for why 9/11 could not have been an inside job; and like you said, even if it was (which I highly doubt), so what. There are more important consequences to 9/11 than who did it, how they did it, and why. Namely, what governments around the world have done in the wake of 9/11.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I have to say that wasting time is what we mostly do.

Living here on earth can be quite boring.

Either you are in kindergarten, being told how to spend your time.

Or you are in school, being told how to spend your time and being told off.

Or you are in a job doing it well but dying of boredeom, or being told off by your boss. Or you might even like your job.

Or you are retired and bored to death or into a strange pastime.

Or you are dead.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't know...dead doesn't sound all that bad...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Seems to me you only have that window to get the right job.

That is quite scary.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

We do what the law demands for treason and war crimes, we lynch them all.
Bush did it to Saddam and everyone thought it was a good thing.

But, no one think lynching our government is a good thing don’t you agree and who is going to go along with it when the government has all the control?

We already tried impeachment but congress was to scared to do anything. That alone should have told us that (We The People) have lost this fight. There will be more false flags operations to come because, they got away with all the others and laugh their way to the bank with their pockets full, while leaving this country in despair and in a financial ruins, after leaving office.

In my “opinion,” the only way to get to the truth of 911 is to throw out most of our government including our military Generals and put people in who are willing to do a real investigation instead of covering up. Until then we will continue to be the worlds aggressor staging false flags to screw the American taxpayer out of every hard earn cent on a lie. I know if we continue down this road, while more and more people are waking up and I can see a revolt against this government perhaps in the next generation. The question is, is our military willing to ignore orders to shoot our own American citizens.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

I'm not sure I'm following you, my dear.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Hey Matthew!

Life is great tho - really.

Sorry if I depressed you.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

Oh, no doll, you didn't, no worries.
I'm quite the nihilist, so it comes out in many of my posts.
Yet, at the same time, I enjoy life and live it as best as I can, I'm a firm believer in the religion of carnality.
But you're so very sweet for saying what you did.
*hugs*

(again...atrocious spelling...)

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Sounds like you've been listening to Noam Chomsky. He's made this exact point, over and over again. As well as a bunch of other good ones, for why 9/11 could not have been an inside job; and like you said, even if it was (which I highly doubt), so what. There are more important consequences to 9/11 than who did it, how they did it, and why. Namely, what governments around the world have done in the wake of 9/11.

I had not heard of this guy before, just googled him and am looking into his stuff.

I personally think that 9/11 looks like an inside job,from what I see here and other places, I also just see it as living in the past and keeping people from working on the here and now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I for one never fell for the disinfo of this. All i said when it happened is they let it happen, and i leave 911 thing there. There is no way americans did not know that will happen, with all the rubbish going on today.

We will never get any truths as the people behind it will never speak, like jfk thing.

Ask yourself, who in the world best holds secrets.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
When Nixon resigned after Watergate, this lead to the formation of the Church Committee. The Committee unveiled only few dark secrets, but mild pressure from the media and the possibility of a deeper investigation brought the TBTB to behave for a while.

If TBTB are caught to have instigated a crime of the proportions of 9/11, the aftermath would change the face of the nation. All those ugly crimes covered up in the past, would no longer be protected by the knockout argument “national security”.

The real culprits must get punished for their treasonous deeds. This is not only a question of justice. Punishment now is of uttermost importance if we want accountability in the future. A row of hanged and imprisoned predecessors will make the next generation of decision-makers more cautious. Many people would never believe a government narrative again, without having conducted their own investigation. No false-flag attack would be possible in the future.

The TBTB got away with this crime. They will become bolder and bolder in the future. Just look how they managed the banking crisis last year. I don't want to live in an Orwellian state.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Work this one out andy1033,

MV nisha, this incident was played down as a harmless sugar cargo heading for london on the thames ??

Officers from the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist branch, Customs and Royal Marine boarded from inflatable boats. The ship was taken to Sandown Bay, off the Isle of Wight.

The MV Nisha, registered in St Vincent in the Caribbean, is operated by the Great Eastern Shipping Company, based in Bombay. It had sailed from Mauritius and recently stopped in Djibouti, next to Somalia, which has been linked to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda terror network.

It was carrying a cargo of 26,000 tonnes of sugar to the Tate & Lyle refinery on the Thames at Silvertown.

During the past decade the world has witnessed an increase in the use of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). Explosives in the hands of terrorists continue to pose a significant threat. Lessons learned indicate that when traditional explosives become difficult to obtain, bomb makers turn to common chemicals (sugar, fuel oil) as precursors to manufacture explosives. Only the imagination and the availability of certain chemicals limits the number explosives which can be manufactured with relative ease utilizing common chemicals readily available in our communities. Availability of precursor chemicals and ease by which explosives can be manufactured, increase the potential that IEDs will be deployed in the Homeland and requires a careful study of the options necessary to defeat IED deployment....

[edit on 27-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

You are correct in saying ~we are focused on looking through the microscope~
instead the 911 events , jet crafts & anthrax, are better viewed through the Macroscope lens.

The Wahabbi, militant sect flourished in a Saudi Kingdom, funded by the King
The Mujahadeen, fighting the Soviets, supplied with covert & overt arms including such things as Stinger missiles...were never disarmed after the Soviet withdrawl...
the USAs diabolical scheme was to allow the Afghanistan based factions of militants to fight one-another to the point they would decimate themselves and the USA (west) would supplant the militants who were Islamic/Muslim.

and then occupy Afghanistan under the cover of bring Peace-&-Stability to the region.... but in fact, for the long term goal of creating a secure corridor for transporting the Caspian resources & colonizing central asia.

but AQ & bin Laden, chunked up the machinery
& resulted in the 911 blowback

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join