It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has Obama remained silent regarding the recent Christmas terror attack?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It wasn't me that canceled the flight. It was my sister in law. She has been through a lot since 9/11. I mentioned that earlier in thread. Personally, I'll keep flying no matter what. I will just be giving the stink eye to suspicious looking passengers even more.

My biggest beef with air travel has been the methodical and diabolical reduction in leg room over the years. My god, you think they were outfitting these planes to comfortably seat a customer base from 1780. Air travel is nothing more than wings strapped to a Greyhound Bus nowadays.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Does he really need to comment? I mean seriously, we have half our military, the CIA, FBI, State and local law enforcement all over this terrorist stuff.

And these are the very same entities that Obama will point fingers at and blame if and when we are attacked.

Personally, I find his lack of making a statement refreshing.
Obama for not commenting. That's exactly what these "terrorists" want...attention. AND what better attention than being address on the world stage by the leader of the free world.

I find it alarming that you actually know how terrorists think and what terrorists want.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I find it alarming that you actually know how terrorists think and what terrorists want.

Do you think that they DON'T want attention? That they would rather go unnoticed and unrecognized and NOT get their agenda placed in the spotlight? Now THAT is alarming.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If the President makes a speach the USA economy would suffer from people not wanting to fly, again. Financially cripple our economy?
No thanks. It is a real pain in the ### to fly now a days anyways. People are so rude, security checks are sobering of the world violence, and many freedoms we used to enjoy are gone.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
...It is a real pain in the ### to fly now a days anyways. People are so rude, security checks are sobering of the world violence, and many freedoms we used to enjoy are gone.

True that! before we know it, we will only be allowed to fly with a maximum of 2 pints of blood

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by nixie_nox

My biggest beef with air travel has been the methodical and diabolical reduction in leg room over the years. My god, you think they were outfitting these planes to comfortably seat a customer base from 1780. Air travel is nothing more than wings strapped to a Greyhound Bus nowadays.

hahah. Im a very small person. 5'1" and weight 90lbs. EVEN I start complaining at how leg room has vanished. If I have a hard time getting into my seat, I can imagine how an AVERAGE person (5'8" 170 lb person) has an extremely hard time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join