It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Cooling? Unprecedented Ice Storms In America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Dear SuperSlovak

First of all I am old so I am not going to last a lot longer anyway. So this global warming thing doesn’t matter to me personally.

But you young people need to take notice right now. As it is you who will suffer as a consequence of not acting now.

Now don’t anybody come back and tell me that the likes of Al Gore is just making money out of this because he may well be doing so. That doesn’t matter not one bit.

The glaciers are receding and the world average temperature is razing but indeed that is not the whole point.

We need right now to start cleaning up our mess. Or there is no future for human kind.

Also don’t come back and tell me that the cost is too much, because in the end that is totally not the point. No cost is too much to preserve our future.

I understand that people in the US are afraid of change me too. But guess what change is coming, like it or not.

Start cleaning it up now and Humans have a future, just carry on as we are and they do not.

Burning OIL & Coal are not putting $’s in your pocket or clean air in the lungs of your children.

It only benefits the power brokers and even they will lose in the end.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I believe in Climate Change, BUT it has always been changing. I do believe in being a good steward of the earth, and taking care of it. However, draconian and tyrranical laws and taxes will not do anything but repress honest efforts to react to the changes.
If we did everything the GW folks wanted...even the most radical ideas, man would change the temps by only 1-2 degrees in the next 50 years.
Instead, prepare for the changes and empower people to react and survive... if they desire.
Again, ice ages come and go. So do civilizations...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
It's so cold somedays I can't even blink my eyelids and I'm hearing stories about rising temptratures? Tell me were so I can move there.

Come over to Adelaide, South Australia if you want a bit of warm weather

A few days ago it was 42c ... and this time last year (our summer), we hit a record 46c !

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

--how can somebody like this insult al gore--he sure didnt look into the matter enough to see all the planes spraying their dimming junk high in the air--come to wisconsin and watch the skies all summer if ya need an eye opener----just hope you are not totally blind

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join