It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Change: Truth behind 9/11, New World Order & the Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
“We are Change” ask the questions that need to be asked, which the media either do not ask or simply not cover. In this latest interview with 2 founding members they cover many topics that we discuss here at ATS. I would love to see ATSers adopt the same mindset as We Are Change – “Become the Media”!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

The problem is not so much only the media but those who control it.

We need to not just become the media but to get into office ourselves and do this nationwide towards effecting that change by tossing each and every one of those bastards in office out, simultaneously, through peaceful and legal means, something no one has ever tried, and rarely will anyone because they are so hooked on the idea of picking up their M-16's, Glock 9 MM's, and a hangman's noose.

This instead of picking up documents to file to get on the voting ballot themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You have absolutely hit the nail on the head!

We need to fight fire with fire, not firepower.

The only way people like us are really going to get a say is to get into politics. In a moment of insanity, I actually flirted with the idea myself. With what, 181,169 members of A.T.S., surely we could put someone forward and raise enough capital.

That would be the most sane option in this insane world.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by OZtracized]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized

You have absolutely hit the nail on the head!

We need to fight fire with fire, not firepower.

The only way people like us are really going to get a say is to get into politics. In a moment of insanity, I actually flirted with the idea myself. With what, 181,169 members of A.T.S., surely we could put someone forward and raise enough capital.

That would be the most sane option in this insane world.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by OZtracized]

Well, the problem with doing it through ATS, is that violates T & C.

However, there are plenty of avenues to do that out in the real world.

Many avenues never pursued by people because they seek out hate, violence, and destruction.

I am all for a legal and passive change that makes it stick.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I hadn't considered the T&C violation and I guess it couldn't really be done directly through A.T.S. but I think the gist of it is a much better idea than what others on this board propose.

I spend a lot of time on this site (as I have for several years now) and respond to comparitively little and I have noticed that so many go to such effort to prove injustices and flaws in the system (I don't disagree at all) but few seem to be able to offer a practical solution (we should all stand up, guns drawn is not a practical solution).

Am I just blind because I spend too much time here?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ignore that last post, methinks I just answered my own question.
(Does the one line post rule apply if I'm responding to myself?)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized

I hadn't considered the T&C violation and I guess it couldn't really be done directly through A.T.S. but I think the gist of it is a much better idea than what others on this board propose.

I spend a lot of time on this site (as I have for several years now) and respond to comparitively little and I have noticed that so many go to such effort to prove injustices and flaws in the system (I don't disagree at all) but few seem to be able to offer a practical solution (we should all stand up, guns drawn is not a practical solution).

Am I just blind because I spend too much time here?

You are not blind, and I concur, most would rather spew forth hate, violence, and breaking the law, instead of actually making the change happen effectively, they instead are effectively moving towards commiting treason, sedition, and terrorist actions through that very act.

What I am proposing instead is actually moving towards a change, through intelligence, pushing a concerted agenda, according the T & C of this website, meaning non-violence, meaning more than just writing letters, and more than thinking your responsibility ending at the voting booth.

I have seen and known many fine individuals here on ATS who could actually run for office, if only they knew how, thought to do it, or took the initiative.

I have to assume your member name means you're in Australia, correct?

I've been to Australia three times and so far I've never wanted to come back.

Each time has been a fight to make myself get on the plane.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

'Tis true.

Sometimes I feel it's not my place to get involved in American politics, especially since we live in a pretty comfortable bubble here but what happens in the U.S. affects us all.

Not trying to piss in your pocket (Australian for kiss your a*s) but your approach clearly makes more sense and deserves more attention and support than aforementioed tactics. Violence, hate and illegal approaches will only land one in jail and probably rightfully so.

Some people have lost faith in the legal system but a solid case backed up with well researched evidence (which, unfortunately, is usually done through an expensive lawyer) is still the best way to get real results.

I don't really have much more to add except to reiterate that I would fully support a legal aproach and I hope dearly many others feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is a very important thread!

S & F!

The first step is to get a citizen run media that reports real news!

Followed by what Spartan mentioned, replace current gov with real people whom actually have the peoples interest first.

I will join a local "We are change" in my area.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The biggest laugh in 2010 will be media cover up of technology.
We know what is being hidden.
We can now enjoy the antics of the cover up.
As for 911 there is no laughing matter however but there are
cover up for many events and things.

top topics

join