It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spiriva handihaler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I just saw a 3 second commercial for spiriva handihaler. www.spiriva.com... . Nice logo they have, reminds me allot of the AOL logo, and something else.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sorry my friend , but your link gives an error message. What did the logo look like? can you post a pic of it? thanx..BM

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
www.spiriva.com...

you have to go to the direct url, sorry.
this is why people should check their links ;-x

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Thank you for fixing the link..It does have that AOL / pyramid look to it that seems to be the logo of the day lately...hmmm..nice find.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm not having any luck digging anything up other then the product is created by massive and corrupt company, pfizer.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I was thinking that the symbol looked masonic in nature. I was just referring to AOL's logo because when i saw this one I relised it too had masonic nature.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Are you implying that simply because a company decides on a pyramid type design they are somehow affiliated or associated with the Freemasons?

Or are you just sharing your feelings and testing the waters?
If the latter, I don't think this has anything whatsoever to do with freemasons and has NO significance other than simply a design they chose to bring attention to their products.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I found the logo interesting because its basically a pyramid with an eye in the center of it, and the company that develops it is one the most evil companies in the world. Do you find issue with that?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I found the logo interesting because its basically a pyramid with an eye in the center of it, and the company that develops it is one the most evil companies in the world. Do you find issue with that?

I think you are very right sir, red flags should be raised here.

new topics

top topics

join