It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Al Gore right?,is it man made? Chemtrails and Weather Modification Promo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Merry christmas ATS, hope you have gotten all the juicy food and the Xmas beers like I did, cheers!

I saw this YT, it is an Documentary Promo of weather Modification and I am going to watch it when it comes...

For four years I have run the website weatherwars.info; I have written numerous articles focusing on weather control, contrails and the real reasons behind global warming. I've gone storm chasing for two springs gathering research data from which a peer-reviewed paper was published. We are the first researchers to have recorded electromagnetic fields generated by rotating severe thunderstorms, or otherwise known as meso-cyclones.

Why do this? To more fully understanding the role of these electromagnetic fields and resultant atmospheric electrostatic charges will assist meteorologists in forecasting which thunderstorm, out of many may put down a tornado. Furthermore, we maybe more fully able to explain how tropical waves coalesce into massive rotating hurricanes.

Me, just writing up the story and sharing some photographs, compelling as they may be, just fails to capture the depth of the story of the weather wars message that I wish to share.

My background was 20-years spent in the television newsroom, down in the studio over in the weather center. I figured that it is about time that I present this weather wars story with that television news storytelling treatment.

Enjoy the piece, its three minutes long... the score is from the group Snow Patrol and their 2004 release "Final Straw". The song is titled 'Chocolate' and is the title track for the disc.

Here is the Blogg Site :
WeatherWars Blogg

And here is his WeatherWars.Info site.

As I’ve said all along, this scientific charade of Global Warming is cover for ACTIVE 100% of the time, complete, global weather modification. Now is it possible to grasp just how big and complete this global climate weather conspiracy is?
–Scott Stevens 11/21/2009

So, are they lying about Man being the cause, and it turns out Man is using our Tax dollars to create a 'false' global warming too ?

Have a snoop and let us know what your thoughts are on the subject..

( Please, NO contrail crap in here, this isnt about that.) ThanX

[edit on 25/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

no cycles in the sun, they just abused the system they know exists.

join