It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral - Christmas Explanation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There we all were, running around trying to explain the Norway Spiral and we missed the obvious!

All this talk of missiles and wormholes... turns out a contact of mine in "unusual places" has confirmed that the spiral was caused by a malfunction of a Reindeer stabiliser during the test flight of the K.Kringle and Elves Inc Sleigh Mark 2 (The old one is getting a bit ropey), which inadvertentley triggered the Sant-o-matic space time displacement unit (hence the wormhole effect)

Like all aircraft manufacturers, KKEinc has had some wrinkles to smooth out, the least of which was recovering the craft from Australian Antarctic Territory where it eventually emerged.

Fortunately, the test pilot and power units were a little shaken, but unharmed, as kids everywhere have been finding out this morning!

Merry Christmas!

(from someone who's kid saw the footage, and needed an explanation!)

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well that's what Elf technology gets you....

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well at least you did not say it was a Russian Missile malfunction, that would have bin unbelievable.

Santa screwing Christmas up again for me makes much more sense. Happens every year.

Marry Christmas every one!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ROFL - That was AWESOME! I love it!

The flux capacitor shorted out causing destabilization in the space/time circuits....LOL.

Merry Christmas man...and to all my ATS Family.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Awesome! Now, if they can just get the fuel efficiency working... Every year we put out carrots for fuel and every year there are lots of chewed up carrot droppings in our driveway... I just looked outside and, yep, they're there... seems a bit inefficient but I guess lots of people do this so it doesn't really matter.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Well at least you did not say it was a Russian Missile malfunction, that would have bin unbelievable.

Santa screwing Christmas up again for me makes much more sense. Happens every year.

Marry Christmas every one!

I thought Santa Got hit by a UFO this year? Or was it just me?
And Merry Christmas!

[edit on 12/26/2009 by jca2005]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In the Christmas carol "Deck the Halls", the line "Strike the HAARP and Join the Chorus" is clearly implying using HAARP to control our minds and voices. And not to mention "HAARP the Herald Angels sing" - does that need any explanation?

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE PEOPLE! Tell the proponents of the Bulava test-gone-wrong theory to jam their evidence up their wormholes! This is it!

new topics

top topics

join