It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time has come...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by adkchamp

Little friend.

Normally, I would evicerate someone like you via lan cable.

Not this time.

you are one of those people that seem to be so nice that you dont see the
evil in others.

Well little buddy. When the shtf, I'll be beside you....busting skulls and saying "see! told you these folks were freaks!" and making sure your safe from the a-holes that will arise if what you want to happen happens.

I got your six dude! Hope your right but really doubt it.

Just remember, your Jesus carried a big stick when necessary and kicked ass when needed. You, too, may need to do it in the future.

After the battles, maybe we can get drunk and laugh about it all!

Yes, i like that! I don't wanna be right other than a better and more positive future. And no im not that nice, i could see the evil in others...not on this site though, we're only typing and ish...im only nice when i need to be.

But yeah, we'll have one and many rounds once things are swell

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you so much for this beautiful message. I am so thankful for people like you and people I have met recently and I am very thankful to my beautiful boyfriend who has enlightened me very much. I feel like I have awaken FINALLY!!!! I feel like a new person now because I am now fully aware of what is going on in our world. I recently use to be the type who hated politics and hated the media and current news and now I know why. I hated it because I knew there was always something that was corrupt about it. I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels this way. Thanks to you and to this website filled with many people who feel the same way, I don't feel alone. I feel at peace and I have great hopes for us all. Like you said if we all just do this together and be as one we can make a big difference. AVATAR was a great movie and it says a lot and I am glad that you saw a deeper meaning to that movie. It definately tells us that we need to make a difference in order to help our people. Why can't we just hear each other out and make an alliance with one another instead of create war. I just hope your message keeps spreading. I am definately going to tell people about your great message and hopefully other people on this site will do the same. Once again thank you so much for this beautiful enlightening message. You are not ALONE on this! We shall succeed. Much Love!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Stuff God.

ATS is not a pulpit for you to preach religious dirt to everyone from. Keep your Christianity to yourself, and I will quite happily enjoy the secular non-religious version of Christmas that most people now subscribe to.

ATS is for conspiracies, not for sad, deluded individuals like you OP to preach on. Zip it.

Parallex.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Once again people.....sacrifice, know what to do when it comes and be unscared....amen happy new year!

Guys if i can grab your imaginations and hope you picture this:

When Jesus was in the desert, who was the devil/satan he was talking to.....himself, he knew, that's why he died.

When Jesus died on the cross (knowed that this was going to happen to him, maybe that after 2000 years after his sacrifice, people will start to realize they are the devil themselves), he probably said to himself that it'll take time for humans to learn.

When you see an icon of Jesus and hear sooooo many stories of him, why in the world do you believe it? Jesus can be buddha himself....all im saying is its time to rest celebritism, rest JEsus himself...once we do that, we accomplish the biggest goal in life, peace.

what im trying to point out is that man=devil no matter how good you are, we are balanced with good and evil. This planet IS heaven and Hell...the ones who hold the strings make it more like hell in some places and heaven in others...children and women=angels

God=father of all, jokster, lover, man himself, creator of universe, everything you see, in you and me and in all of us...we have his gift to rennovate, to create, to save, to destroy.

Earth=mother of all

People you need to get your heads out of the clouds of conspiracy and look within....there is no good vs evil.....no me vs you....its only you vs you...you are the judge because we inherited it from God. EVERYBODY IS LIGHT AND DARK, EVERYBODY IS SPECIAL. Now its time to chain up for immortality and work together for a better world. There will still be some who will rebel, revolt and decieve..but thats how life goes, it cycles. Without those life wouldn't be as it is or gone. No one is always right...not even God himself. He loves us and he wants attention...

When this materya or antichrist comes....dont be mad or hate...but love because the words are the sword and the body and soul of a human being will shine in the light you spread.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by adkchamp]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

What i know about Astrology is that we pass through Aquarius before Pisces.Pisces is the last in the line on the modern Astrological wheel. If I'm wrong please do correct me because iam no expert. I am just confused by these statements and was wondering if someone could put some order to it?thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join