It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time has come...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

You took the words right out of my heart. Thank you, Friend. Happy Holidays!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpalasty
It is certainly nice of you to have heart and love for everyone, but I personally would rather not exist at all than to accept that I am a "child of god".

There is one person responsible for the decisions I make...
There is one person who must bear the fallout...
There is one person responsible for my family and their safety...

that's me!

Personal accountability...not believing in some invisible friend.

I respect your right to have faith...I hope you respect the rights of people like me who do not.

Happy Holidays to all!

Jim

I do and i respect because i understand. Maybe we're God or maybe the whole term is wrong. All i want is unity and compassion because like i said, when the rough gets going the love needs to grow. AMen and happy holiday my friend.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

And Happy Holidays and a Happy Festivous!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp
Christmas
sons and daughters of God.
No matter what, we are all connected and either good or bad.
heaven
this age of pisces, we have two fish (forces) that are opposite of themselves yet alike. the age of aquarius, we have a human being hold a jar of water.
matrieya
our DNA is unlocking itself.
the movie AVatar
God

Fiction.

For some reason you think blind faith is acceptable. I think otherwise

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'd say that this Christmas was certainly a very Good vibe Christmas. Maybe there is something to all those "flood of Energy" theories out there because this Christmas definitely gave one a sense of nostalgia. Very strange and wonderful are these times we live in.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's all well and good to call fiction what you don't yet understand, no harm in that as long as you're open to learn. Hope you are.

To the OP, great post definite S&F for you

It's a very positive sign for us all to have a post like this on the verge of the new year. Hopefully it weill inspire the rest of us to be more accepting of who we are, those around us and be willing to step outside our comfort zones for the purpose of benefitting the greater good.

Much love to all

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by futurewolfaqua

Wanting something dosent make it true.
Observing on the other hand does, I am open to any speculation ( 98% of the content on this website) but I will still call it fiction until proven otherwise ( scientific observation ).

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

thats good because we need people like you, ones to speculate fiction and non fiction and you're good for that. God bless man and hope we all can work towards a better world.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
----the poster is right--after pentacost we are all children of god--it is the sacred secret the bible talks of---google sacred secret and you will see there are different time lines in the bible and you can guess which one we are in now-------god says we are now children of god--no longer servants of god---BIG difference-----it doesnt matter if all believe at once----that is his plan to call only who he needs in his time line---and remember some will never bend the knee--------- this season is a celebration of gods gift to us of his own jesus--trouble is it doesnt last all year long--think peace today-

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
[yvid]YAeGh8UnrU[yvid]

Beautiful and heartfelt. Blessings ~ H

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Christ's return as mentioned in the bible. Will be the return of Christ consciousness within each and every one of us. The Return of messianic traits within you. God is consciousness, Jesus and everyone else is a thought in the mind of god. We all have the ability to be as powerful as Jesus himself. Enlightenment is not as complicated as it once seemed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow. As I read the last two paragraphs of the OP, my body was charged with energy. Thank you for sharing the message.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
thank you for this
Im starting to feel that ATS is changing little by little..After reading different threads here for a couple of years, there has been a rise of threads filled with, lets say light/love/or whatever word you would like to use expecially the last year. More and more people are getting in touch with the spiritual side of life. Them self. All the good that surrounds us. Keep looking for the truth, and it will come to you
and, its beautiful

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

blindly denying something doesn't make it false either.

you said all of that is fiction lawl!, maybe avatar but that's because it's a movie, but the overall message is still there.

great thread and merry Christmas to everyone

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

It doesn't matter where the inspiration came from... For it's all part of the same...
Do you think movies happen by accident? Even if the sole purpose of Avatar was to cash in... The message is out and it helps us all... And that my friend is how UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE works!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I know the OP has a decent heart, good intentions etc. I do agree with a lot that he says, but I have my own thoughts and ideas just like everyone else in the world. We all have our own perception of luxury (Because that is what it is, heaven, good things, nice things etc).

I don't know about everyone else, but instead of just out bursting "lets unite" and "everyone love everyone" and using words in the English language like "Enlightened", or "Brilliant" without even realizing what you are insinuating without thought. You see, being "enlightened" is an ancient term for those that knew the light, those that were illuminated, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. I know there are people reading this that know exactly what I mean; its a deep thought and for those who think very complex.

This is hard to describe for everyone to understand and I am on a time limit as I am about to head out to visit family (The holiday season and all that nonsense).

How could I put this? Hmm...

Op said:

We are the sons and daughters of God.

Then later, Op said this:

hey say the matrieya will arrive, ignore him because you all have the light in you

So which one is it that the OP believes in? That we are the sons and daughters of God? Or, ignore matrieya (like Jesus etc) when he arrives because we all have the light in us?

An example of double speak, with or without knowing. I know the guy means well but there is actually a lot of the OP that is double speak and very pro-NWO. Im sorry if I offend the OP on my analyzing of his post, but people need to also be aware of this.

Another example is when the OP spoke of "Avatar" the movie:

Last night i saw the movie AVatar and it was the final nail to the coffin of realization of what has become of us with our ways of business. It was due to evil and sin and we're all innocent. We've created or someone created our egos bigger than the universe itself, now we got to destroy it. And after the film, my little brother was saying a word that he had just learned in school: ostentatious. And it hit me, finally the power of force finally moved me to make this message. Why? Because i believe you guys. Each of you are my brother and sister and essentially a lover (no homo or sick stuff nonsense). And months had gone by where i had this message in my head but never had the will or rather was waiting for a sign

No offense mate, you have just became brainwashed by the ecological stepping stone of the New World Order. Anyone else not watch Avatar and thought to themselves, "This entire film is for man to hate man, and it manipulates the emotions of the viewer in many ways, one being connected to the falling of the giant tree". Anyone else see this or am I all alone on this one? I can analyze anything, people that study symbolism have a tendency to do this without knowing and sometimes it actually ruins the enjoyment of a film due to knowing every manipulative motive of the editing and directing of any film. Though, people have to remind themselves that the very creation and invention of the Television on which you watch your films on, was for propaganda during the war. Never forget this, never.

I wonder how many people will be emotionally affected (just like the OP) by "Avatar"? I wonder how many of them will vote for C02 TAX? I wonder how many of them feel disturbed by themselves, thinking how evil us humans are? Those gullible people are targeting themselves, shouting for unity, shouting for environmental changes, stating "It's a New Dawn" (You really need to research that slogan, demonic as hell).

There are those that think they have awoke and even state they are enlightened. That word "enlightenment", is exactly what they are. En-light-ened by the Brill-I-Ant LIE-it (li-ght), illuminated. Such words may seem innocent, if you follow the "White" (Light reference) Rabbit that you will find is nothing, but, a dark tunnel. Always chasing the "light". If anyone here would agree, aren't these people "Sol-Diers"? (Sol=Sun). Yes, indeed, Sun sacrifice is involved.

As I stated earlier, what I am trying to explain is very dense and I am in a hurry, so please don't read my post as anything offense as I do not mean it that way at all. I want world peas Peace aswell, I want us all to be positive thinkers with positive thought that will benefit "Hu-Man" kind too. Hue-Man, take on color or become colored, it is yet another "light" reference. The entire English language has you fooled, be very careful on how you word things as it subconsciously injects thought from the ether into the person digesting the information (audio/video/text etc).

There is an awakening, I just hope it is not as blind as the OP sets it. That OP (Original Post, not the person), with or without knowing, was a War-on-Man/War-on-the-Environment Global governance propaganda.

Let us not forget The James Cameroon Conspiracy.

Don't believe what I say, find out what I say is correct or incorrect and make up your own mind. I don't want to be any thought provoking than what I feel that OP was to me onto you. Think for yourself, he who can think for himself needs no teacher nor no master.

Bí cúramach mo cara

EDIT:

Originally posted by loveispeace

It doesn't matter where the inspiration came from... For it's all part of the same...
Do you think movies happen by accident? Even if the sole purpose of Avatar was to cash in... The message is out and it helps us all... And that my friend is how UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE works!

Yes it does matter, yes it is all part of the same. Movies don't happen by accident, the message is out and does not help us all. Infact it blinds us with propaganda, their agenda, their mission, not yours or mine.

Sole purpose of Avatar was not to cash in, it was to brainwash the masses into an Ecological New World Order, an agenda set by the demonic global elites.

UN-I-VERSAL

UN= ONE
I = EYE
VERSAL = Verse = Single, another word for single is alone

Un-I-Versal = One-Eye-Alone.

United Nations is also a joke, Un, one. Such clues, so many blind.

[edit on 25/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I agree and believe but see i also didn't have time to set out perfect words and descriptions that i wanted to. In fact im not a good writer so im not trying to convince anyone to anything but to be ready. When we all work and help out towards a goal we accomplish things. History prooves that.

But my life, like everyone elses, is quite a strange road. I wish to tell you everything that happen to me and my history because there are things you wouldn't believe me. My life and history is like a HUGE coincidence. Like something magnificent (I don't wanna say God cause im gonna be held up by another poster, it's wasting time) is trying to connect with me, giving me things unexpectedly and needingly at that EXACT moment. THings that are connected like a set of dominoes being knocked over one by one.

I can see the big picture.

I want you to all read the Island by Aldous Huxley and to the some of you that did, explain to me what the late Mr. Huxley wrote in that book was or was not a blueprint to a better future?? Or perhaps you like the Brave New World or 1984 (by Wells)? Because thats whats going on with our ignorance and arrogance. Do you see the big picture now? If we keep doing these things we will destroy ourselves. Not unlike some of you claiming that seeing Avatar was a bad example because it was just a movie.

Our individual lives are a key towards a better life. More flashbacks and more forgiveness towards the self remburses strength and knowledge. Maybe i have a ego issue, maybe im not in sync and finding out that movies brainwashed me, conditioned me to believe in certain ways isn't a mistake. It's not...entirely not....my message is for us to be ready, cause sooner or later we're gonna need a leader. NOT a leader who promises things and does things for us....a leader who can produce other leaders, set a better example for the next generation. A leader who can do things and then the people can realize that THEY did it all by themselves. A sacrifice..most are cowards because they haven't turned thier "self" towards divinity...scared some of you are...fight that fear and then unfear it. Close your eyes, and embrace your deepest fear(s), love it and let go or become it. Maybe im conditioned to do those things, frankly i can burn all the money right in your faces. IM not here to argue or proove a point.

Im here to guide, and i said the confirmation is "the shadow" because sooner or later you will see why...possibly soon you will hear it or see it. Time has come and believe it or not, im free from all my troubles. Im crazy enough to do it because i have the heart (but my heart is physically weak with a valve leakage)...but everyday im learning, working out, rediscovering new truths...all the strength i am aquiring is because i know that the divinity is with me. Make no mistake about it. I believe that there is this ONE individual who pulls the strings of this world (maybe satan himself or someone lost in greed, vanity, sloth and etc.)..sooner or later he/she is gonna pull and move more strings and make a mistake...evil will rise...and i believe theres good in all of us and it is what we need to survive, starting with this site.

Words mean nothing on this site, if i spoke this...truly just spoke it...maybe some of you might have a change of thought...i did, with many types of people....and more to come.

The people in our government aren't entirely bad, the illuminati if they exist (again im not here to argue) too aren't entirely bad. This website, i bet each and every of you have people on this exact site who you hated, blocked, ignored and argued with...they're really you. A mirror who you blew smoke at because it didn't feel right or looked what you wanted to look.

Again im not here to argue and i apreciated that you brought this up. Because you too have some enlightening words and i feel it as i type this. Maybe you brought me out to say a little more that i wanted to say, thank you....

see how it works. Like Dominoes...

btw i am pro NWO...only if it's runned the right way but only because i see it will fail and true peace will regin on earth, not chaos(because we'll at time have smart, enlightened ones to live life the way everyone and history hoped it to be)...it's all a plan my friend and you can't deny the road we're on but change habits so that we may discover the universe.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by adkchamp]

[edit on 25-12-2009 by adkchamp]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great thread. It reflects the awakening happening in many of us particularly the non-demoninational recognition of God.

To me, there is little profit gained in comparative religion debates.the recognition of a higher power and the inter connectivity and depedence is the key to rising above our man-manufactured differences.

The act of saying merry christmas does not necessarily mean one subscribes to the dogma of christianity, it simply celebrates the idea that we are holy beings conceived by a greater intelligent being.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Carl Jung

"The whites always want something; they are always uneasy and restless. We do not know what they want. We do not understand them. We think that they are mad."

I asked him why he thought the whites were all mad.

"They say that they think with their heads" he replied.

"Why of course. What do you think with?" I asked him in surprise.

"We think here," he said, indicating his heart.

I fell into a long meditation. For the first time in my life, so it seemed to me, someone had drawn for me a picture of the real white man. It was as though until now I had seen nothing but sentimental, prettified color prints. This Indian had struck our vulnerable spot, unveiled a truth to which we are blind. I felt rising within me like a shapeless mist something unknown and yet deeply familiar. And out of this mist, image upon image detached itself: first Roman legions smashing into the cities of Gaul, and the keenly incised features of Julius Caesar, Scipio Africanus, and Pompey. I saw the Roman eagle on the North Sea and on the banks of the White Nile. Then I saw St. Augustine transmitting the Christian creed to the Britons on the tips of Roman lances, and Charlemagne's most glorious forced conversions of the heathen; then the pillaging and murdering bands of the Crusading armies. With a secret stab I realized the hollowness of that old romanticism about the Crusades. Then followed Columbus, Cortes, and the other conquistadors who with fire, sword, torture, and Christianity came down upon even
these remote pueblos dreaming peacefully in the Sun, their Father. I saw, too, the peoples of the Pacific islands decimated by firewater, syphilis, and scarlet fever carried in the clothes the missionaries forced on them.

It was enough. What we from our point of view call colonization, missions to the heathen, spread of civilization, etc., has another face the face of a bird of prey seeking with cruel intentness for distant quarry a face worthy of a race of pirates and highwaymen. All the eagles and other predatory creatures that adorn our coats of arms seem to me apt psychological representatives of our true nature."

--------------

"I then realized on what the "dignity," the tranquil composure of the individual Indian, was founded. It springs from his being a son of the sun; his life is cosmologically meaningful, for he helps the father and preserver of all life in his daily rise and descent. If we set against this our own self -justifications, the meaning of our own lives as it is formulated by our reason, we cannot help but see our poverty. Out of sheer envy we are obliged to smile at the Indians* naivete and to plume ourselves on our cleverness; for otherwise we would discover how impoverished and down at the heels we are. Knowledge does not enrich us; it removes us more and more from the mythic world in which we were once at home by right of birth. "

[edit on 25-12-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure all of us here are ready for change but we have to make the first step.

So far, we're all just sitting here talking about it. I'm a hypocrite in that respect.

Seriously, though. These threads get a little tired after a while. Happiness and love being the secret to life and crap, it's not profound stuff. Of course happiness is essential to a uh...positive existence. If you're going to shut out the negative in life, though, and just block it out with positive thoughts, then you're just closing your mind, essentially. And this site is supposedly about denying ignorance, after all (though, I really believe the contrary).

I guess that I can only conclude that we all do hunger for change; for a better life. The only way to satisfy hunger, though, is to go out and get something, and there's no way in hell I'm doing that alone. It's all in the timing...I guess we all have to use that time wisely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join