It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for your info and a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just maybe Jesus is Satan's higher self as to why the confusion that of anarchy in religion over them both. It takes two or more to be in on a conspiracy. Well, does higher and lower self count as two? And how does Jesus come quickly? By handling all needed to be handled at the same time. Oh dont mind that bit though.

On with the conspiracy question: Do any of you think Jesus and Satan are both in on a conspiracy together?

What kind of conspiracy? A conspiracy which is both for and against you. Or a conspiracy where the left hand (Satan) doesn't know what the right hand (Jesus) is doing.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting premise. I think there might be a basis for your interpretation; after all, didn't God supposedly use Satan in Job? If so, would that be 'evidence' that God and Satan are conspiring together?

Or perhaps its more semantics. Maybe its not a conspiracy between God and Satan, but God using Satan?

It will be intriguing to see what other people suggest.

Keep smiling!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

yes, they work together
but i don't consider it a conspiracy, myself
it's all in the family, if you know what i mean.

then, again, i'm not at all ignorant nor uninvolved in their activities.
what seems like madness or sacrilege to many people is nothing at all, to me

it IS what it IS

good thinking on your part

...yes.....yes, there IS light at the end of the tunnel......and finally.......I SEE IT!
i see the world seeing it!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yes its a big conspiracy.

They are both doing their jobs, and whats more they even tell you what their jobs are.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The Eastern religions have the answer to this question.

You cannot have light without there being dark, (somewhere).

You cannot have good without evil to compare it to.

Yin and Yan, opposites that support and reinforce each other.

The basic premise is that God wants us to love him and follow in his ways and example.
But how can love and good exist without the negative ?

Basically life is a struggle, and intended to be that way.
Each of us can find his or her own way to wisdom and spirituality, by shunning temptation, and seeking goodness.

We are each drawn one way or the other, and we will find whatever we are seeking.

To answer the original poster, it is not a conspiracy, but a contest of wills between God and satan. Each is trying to win souls.

How can you possibly "win" something, unless there is a losing option ?

Hence God allows satan to keep the game going.
At least for now.

Soon (2012 ?) the game ends, and each of us gets judged........

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
look at it this way. imagine jesus and satan are both in a presidential race. jesus have the media on his side while satan is honest and do not promise the world change and heaven. jesus popularity grow and starts the personal attack on satan, pointing the finger and making satan look bad. of course satan never says anything back because he know who he is and is confident enough to ignore insults. obviously jesus would win and he did. satan loses and didn't bother to clear up the mess that jesus put him in. he quietly wait for the day when everyone knows the truth.

satan is like that guy who everyone on his level are afraid or jealous of. or that guy a group of jock hates and they spread rumors about him. when in doubt, the guy who does the least talking is the guy with the most action.

we've heard jesus side of the story but never bothered with satan because heaven is just too irresistible. satan never asked to be worshipped, he never personally threatened you with eternal damnation, god did that. he never asked for a dime from you and nobody ever killed in the name of satan. the devil didn't make you do it, he does not have time for that.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by DOADOA]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Hi, OP. Perhaps it is this, what you wrote about.

I tend to think of it like, um, a son is born and he is not all that his daddy expected him to be. Eventually another son is born and he seems just perfect to the daddy. Meanwhile, the younger son is just quite clever and sees how his older brother is treated by daddy, and so he decides, well, gee, I will just not make the same mistakes as my older bro. Life will be easier for me. So the younger one gets all the glory, while the older bro does the real stuff, like taking on adventure, striking out on his own. Since it's now evident that daddy prefers the "yes, daddy" boy, the older boy becomes more distanced from daddy and the younger brother. I could go on, but I suppose you can see where this might lead.

Now, do I see it as a collaboration between one brother and the other? Perhaps.

If I had one opportunity to sit down with a famous figure from the past, I would have thought, at one time, yes, sit down with Jesus and talk to him. But, hmmm......we've got Jesus's ideas and thoughts in the Bible. So, hmmmmmmmmmmm, let's have a talk with the red-headed stepson instead.
I think I can relate to him.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

That's sort of the same stuff I was considering. Oh, there's so many ways to view this stuff. I went on a different sort of line of thought.

But it all comes down to, IMHO, how one recognizes human behavior, and all the variations which can come from one situation. It's all human written stuff anyways.

I'm waiting for the sequal. Jesus comes back to earth, finds out it's all just a sham, and turns on his father, now that he is king of the Earth and has powers and authority beyond belief.

Ah, but the real sequel is at the end of the Book of Revelation, where it's written that after 1000 years, Satan is let loose from his chains, and is allowed to further his agenda. Hmm............how's that going to end? Oh, well, the script hasn't been written in the Holy Bible, yet.

I can barely wait to find out what is going to happen in the next season of Sons of Anarchy. Oh, well. I just have to wait.

I'd like to live that long. I'd also like to live long enough to see what becomes of humanity, but that ain't going to happen anytime soon. I've got a better chance of seeing Sons of Anarchy through to it's completion.

At least I have seen the end of Monk.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by DOADOA

That's sort of the same stuff I was considering. Oh, there's so many ways to view this stuff. I went on a different sort of line of thought.

But it all comes down to, IMHO, how one recognizes human behavior, and all the variations which can come from one situation. It's all human written stuff anyways.

I'm waiting for the sequal. Jesus comes back to earth, finds out it's all just a sham, and turns on his father, now that he is king of the Earth and has powers and authority beyond belief.

Ah, but the real sequel is at the end of the Book of Revelation, where it's written that after 1000 years, Satan is let loose from his chains, and is allowed to further his agenda. Hmm............how's that going to end? Oh, well, the script hasn't been written in the Holy Bible, yet.

I can barely wait to find out what is going to happen in the next season of Sons of Anarchy. Oh, well. I just have to wait.

I'd like to live that long. I'd also like to live long enough to see what becomes of humanity, but that ain't going to happen anytime soon. I've got a better chance of seeing Sons of Anarchy through to it's completion.

At least I have seen the end of Monk.

and in my opinion, i do not think jesus will ever turn on his father. him and his father are one and the same. jesus just use god as an answer for those questions without an answer. "oh jesus, why does this happen?" it is the will of god my son. what jesus will do in the sequel is: he will punish the human race for their lack of faith by taking away our legs and arms so that we will slither on the ground until the next sequel. why not? he wiped us out before except for noah and such etc.... i think having no arms and legs would be a lighter punishment.

while somewhere in hell satan is planning to expose jesus. we will see if he will succeed.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

On with the conspiracy question: Do any of you think Jesus and Satan are both in on a conspiracy together?

What kind of conspiracy? A conspiracy which is both for and against you. Or a conspiracy where the left hand (Satan) doesn't know what the right hand (Jesus) is doing.

It's not a conpiracy as much as it is a drama, with a bare bones script requiring ad lib. and the drama is one of contention for the throne. The seeming heir apparent (Satan) challenged by a contender (Jesus) descended from a former dynasty(Adam).

The battle is not an equal one, for the prince is of a different order (alien) not native to earth, whereas the Dauphin (challenger) is a natural born earthling. Each has his strengths and weaknesses, the bookies find it hard to set odds. By an odd twist the Dauphin has gone away and the nobles and serfs are still on the field fighting, with secret aid from the Dauphin. Is it over or not? Is the Dauphin on the throne or not? Some say yes, some say not yet but close. Some say what throne?

Most just go about their lives, unaware of the drama. As such they are in the realm of the alien prince. And yet they are natives, in common with the air they breathe, the water they drink, and the food they eat. The alien prince has no natural affinity for this planet, and so influences the powers that be to wreck and destroy as much as possible. The bookies are still figuring.

How will it end? We shall see. I'm betting on the Dauphin because he's of my tribe, and understands the tribe. The occupier of my land has nothing good to offer me or my tribe. The big shots in the city seem to be bribed by something in order to collaborate with the occupier, I doubt it's anything I'd be interested in for I am a wild Barbarian with no use for the city ways.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by pthena]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Well first, I do not believe the above are in any sort of Conspiracy together. Christ is open and honest in his intent, and it is made quite clear within the New Testament, as well as many places within the Old.

But I do believe a Satanic Conspiracy is evident. Just some Examples

Satan has basic carte blanc within this earth age, due to the simple matter that he has scammed mankind into believing he is a figment of ones imagination.

Satan has through his influences manipulated the very essence of Christianity by subverting the WORD of GOD and applying MAN'S Doctrines, Dogmas and Theologies above the WORD of GOD.

Satan has complete and full understanding of everything that is to occur. He can not be surprised, because unlike most Christains, he has a better grasp and knowledge of the WORD of GOD, and he rests all his hopes on a maintained ignorance of the Sheep, and the assistance of the Wolves (Clergy) to lead them astray. Unfortunately for Satan, this doesn't work in the end.

And we could trip on over to the Secret Socieities Section and see what a wonder he has performed within these groups of enlightened peoples.

Hope that gives you something to consider.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If so, then Christ is a liar.

John 14:30 KJV
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh , and hath nothing in me.

Either base the question and answer on scriptures, or make up your own Christ and Satan.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Jesus (the WORD become flesh) was always in contention with evil spirits (aka; Demons) at least throughout his (self styled 'Ministry') which began at the Baptism in the river Jordan , with his cousin John-the-Baptist as the one administering the rite of full-submersion-Baptism ('water-brother' anyone?)

so it was not an 'inner' turmoil or pyschological conflict...but an actual
regarded anamosity between two world-views (Satan'-v-Jesus')...
although the scriptual accounts may well conform to your hypothesis
that the conflict between Lucifer-v-Christ was actually a tug-of-war in a singular Divinities' psyche, or conscience.

just my 2 bits about these two fictional entities

[edit on 25-12-2009 by St Udio]

top topics

join