It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That message usually sent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I havent gotten a sharp loud message from my inner higher self in a long while. No, just slight good feelings from it. This means something big is due happening soon enough since the loud message only comes accompanied when something big happens. I wonder what big to happen next. I have an idea of course by my inner higher self's notification ways I take it. So I'm keeping an eye out for something quickly just after Christmas.

Do any of you get messages from your inner higher self? If so, what kind of messages do you get? Explain. And does anyone else get the feeling of something happening just after Christmas? Expond if you will.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

This message from your inner higher self , what form did it take in the past?

A voice, an image .... ?????

Specifically, what information was imparted to you ? When you say "a feeling" , this was not accompanied by any imagery or such ?

Thanks .

edit to expand questions

[edit on 24-12-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by Tormentations

This message from your inner higher self , what form did it take in the past?

A voice, an image .... ?????

Specifically, what information was imparted to you ? When you say "a feeling" , this was not accompanied by any imagery or such ?

Thanks .

edit to expand questions

[edit on 24-12-2009 by UmbraSumus]

My higher self configured quotes from lyrics from a rap song (Thug Luv) I know to make intelligent sense of course as to inform me something big. Well that was the last sharp loud time. And it places such sound different in my mind than where my normal thinking is.

One time it used no lyrics and the sound was bright and loud in some sense as though my own thought amped up but speaking on its own. Back then it told me "THEY GO TO HELL!" It was certain somebody bothering me badly back then as to why I figured.

Yes, the feeling is sometimes accompanied by quick image in mind while I'm awake. It focuses my attention to get me to make a mental image I think. The information was a row of dates with the feeling as well as to a reminder of some kind of deadly anniversary. An anniversary where something big again is suppose to happen and be seen obvious. The lyrical info was about Bush (43rd president) being diced up. If you noticed Bush looked younger at the aunageration (sp?) cause he didnt make it and they used trickery to ensure he was there from before hand. But no one will buy this. And I noticed that the light outside where the aunageration was in comparison to Detroit was lighter. Ha! Trickery. Indeed was Bush diced up by a higher power possiblely my higher self getting revenge since Bush was supposedily to watch my court case a time ago.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

........ since Bush was supposedily to watch my court case a time ago.

Your whole post was rather curious , but i have to ask ......

However did G.W Bush become entangled in your sphere of influence ?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Bush was said to be going to watch my day in court by the guard guy which came to bring me and these others into the court room. It was about something ATF had no proof I had anything to do with. If Bush had watched carefullly he would have seen the invasion of criminals all the way up in the very court that day. But I guess he was behind the way the court went that day as if it was national security they all were hiding behind to do me wrong. The corruption was so obvious I dont know how they got that pass Bush. Unless Bush was in on it is the only thing that makes sense. Besides it was Bush that got diced up my higher self told me. Backed with evidence so I trust my higher self.

They wont tell the world what happened with Bush. What would they say? He got diced up by what no one knows? This country keeps things secret the best that they can. Just like what happened with me by court. It sure didnt go my way though it 100% should have I tell you. I mean they had evidence that would have cleared me, but intentionally whent around bringing it up in court. My lawyer was in on it too. Court appointed but in on it cause of what she didnt ask for. The judge did something no way is right. He asked me what the definition of write is, and I told him and he still said I didnt know what the definition to write was. Lieing sack of crap. It was so obvious that they were trying to send me a message that nothing I could do against the invasion of the actual terrorist criminals. Them all in court. From the ATF to my lawyer to the judge to the others in court to Bush. Evil Bush for real.

They act like they were against Bush but are the same I tell you. The same evil. How else did he get re-elected. He was being way dogged by those on his side. That is how evil works. It works to trick. Many (acting as a real life secret society) sayiing they are not for Bush are some tricksters I noticed ago. For they were for Bush though spoke opposite. That's how deep secret societies may roll I guess.

Oh yeah, and where they held me I was being gassed by a chemical which causes severe soreness in my wind pipe. Evil invasion is no joke. They better not do it again. This also has to do with remote veiwers being evil of some kind.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Dude, I know it's the gray area but stop.

It's not cool to make up stories.

top topics

join