It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd holiday tale.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
About 2 years ago I worked security at a exclusive gated community.

To enter the place you had to be on a home owners list and you had to show your drivers license at the gate to receive a pass for your vehicle.

I only worked the gatehouse on weekends but I would stop in and use the restroom and chat with the guard at the gate.

I was there once during the first week of the month when a couple of trucks pulled up to the gate house window.

This was the guys that some of the homeowners hire to string their Christmas lights and set up displays.They bring all the stuff and the home owners basically rent them for the month.

The HOA even hires them to light up the huge gates at the entrance.

They are there about a week doing all the decorations.

So my friend at the gate was checking in the first truck and I was watching.I started looking at the guys in the truck and thoght they looked different.

Th first truck pulled through and I told him they looked liked a truck load of SEALS.
We are both retired Navy and know what they look like. He looked at me and said ,"You do the next truck,so I can use the bathroom."

I stepped up to the window asked the guy for his drivers license logged him in and gave him his pass.

After they left I turned around and he was standing there with a smile on his face.

I said I wouldn't have believed it if you had told me, that is weird.

They all had Israeli drivers licenses.

He said, don't you think it is odd a group of Israeli Jews most likely military are in the states hanging Christmas decorations?

It was very weird.

join