It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just TV-Or Military Weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Didn't know if I should post this here or under "Weaponry",since the two overlap!

After seeing how many responses were given to the thread about watching television,I thought this may give people reason to pause and ask themselves if they still feel okay about having television,especially since the DTV conversion!

"Digital TV:Mind Control and the Sound of Silence"

From www.wariscrime.com...

..." It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

....This technology is about to be used, albeit in a more subtle fashion, against American citizens in a highly classified and covert operation to mind control and manipulate the entire population into ‘compliance’ with our New World order overlords. The technology will utilize a combination of HAARP transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition Digital TV that will enter your home via: a) cable, b) satellite, c) HD TVs, or d) those oh-so-easy-to-obtain “digital converter boxes” that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most of the cost on your behalf.

But why is the government so anxious to help American citizens experience a clearer and more highly defined television picture? Does that make sense to you? Since when is the government so concerned about the visual quality of our televised entertainment that congress would pass an undebated statutory proclamation which mandated that the HD conversion take place on Feb. 17, 2009 and and then subsidze about 90% of the associated cost?"....

C'mon,fellow Conspiracy Theorists! Does this raise suspicions or what?! This goes beyond simple "brainwashing" by advertisers and social engineers.

QUOTE(con't):

...“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or our democratic processes.”

.... Here we have a career military officer, and sitting US President warning the nation in his final farewell speech, that something called “unwarranted influence by the military-industrial complex” poses an extremely dangerous threat to our Free Republic society. According to Eisenhower, this threat “exists and will persist.”...

....The Sound of Silence is a military-intelligence code word for certain psychotronic weapons of mass mind-control tested in the mid-1950s, perfected during the 70s, and used extensively by the “modern” US military in the early 90s, despite the opposition and warnings issued by men such as Dwight David Eisenhower.

...This mind-altering covert weapon is based on something called subliminal carrier technology, or the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) (also nicknamed S-Quad or “Squad” in military jargon). It was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 — “Silent Subliminal Presentation System” for commercial use in 1992. The patent abstract reads:

... “A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.”

... In layman’s terms, this device, this “Sound of Silence”simply allows for the unwarranted implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and even prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings. In short, it has the very real ability to turn human beings into mere puppets in the hands of certain “controllers,” or puppet-masters."...

This sounds like something that has to be activated and intensified,but maybe it's happening incrementally also? (Just look around at societies "zombies",and it makes ya wonder!)

This ought to get your conspiracy-antennae up!

From
www.freedom-to-tinker.com...

QUOTE:

..."the Sensenbrenner-Conyers analog hole bill, which would impose a secret law – a requirement that all devices that accept analog video inputs must implement a secret technical specification for something called a VEIL detector. If you want to see this specification, you have to pay a $10,000 fee to a private company and you have to promise not to tell anyone about the technology. It's pretty disturbing that our representatives would propose this kind of secret law."...

This site gives me the creeps! (If VEIL looks like "EVIL" to you,you may be right!)
www.veilinteractive.com...

Okay,this is my "Good Deed" for the day! My contribution to Paranoia!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yeah, it was creepy! I was wondering if I was getting 'veiled' while I was looking at the site, so I got the heck outta there. Star and Flag. I wish you would have waited till after Christmas to put this up, I think I may have bad dreams about this whole idea.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
When they first announced the switch to digital signal and that the government would finance the boxes, I had to wonder why. I mean, I'm sure the cost was quite large (at least from my viewpoint, albeit not from a government who spends trillions like monopoly money) and I don't think anyone would be surprised that they would have to pay for the converter boxes on their own. After all, the government didn't finance my VHS player when Beta bit the dust, nor have they coughed up money for DVD or Satellite radio. Not quite the same, I know, but I still wondered.

I like to ask myself "Who Benefits?" whenever I have a question about motive. Generally speaking, I've discovered that who benefits is usually who's behind the event. I've heard it put another way; "follow the money trail." Same thing, I think.

Interesting post, OP. I don't really have an opinion on the validity of this, but my "who benefits?" question has my antennae raised.

Keep smiling, All!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Also,there was talk of the analog airwaves being opened up more for
tracking RFID chips,or maybe the boxes are for scanning the chips?....

With the chips supposedly being a part of the health care/digitized records,etc...It adds up,doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I read all about this and about how they can use similar tech brodcast through the ionosphere via the HAARP as well to keep people inundated with this subconcious programming anywhere anytime! S&F! It is some scary stuff and is really a real technology. As to whether they will use it against US citizens, uh yeah probably. But think about what was supposed to be there first test of this tech. in the first gulf war. They used it against Iraqi Republican Guardsman who were supposedly battle hardened from years of all out war with Iran and real salty and they couldn't surrender fast enough! Makes ya wonder doesn't it!?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This technology could certainly explain some of the strange sounds people hear more and more all the time.

The idea of the boxes scanning the chips sounds like a pretty crafty idea. I'd think of it, wouldn't you, if these were the goals: getting a radar net up and running with very simple infrastructure changes, especially government funded. Alternately, one can get signals only through a cable subscription, again, easily manipulated.

How long until the internet has the same tech? Or does it already?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

This site gives me the creeps!
www.veilinteractive.com...

Foxfire can't find the site. Is it still there? Is the problem with my computer? Anyone have some info from the site that they can add to this for those who cannot view?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I gather that you are suggesting that mod telescreens pump out subliminal signals?

I have no doubt. Today's toys are a fascists wet dream. We cannot even prove any of it exists. What are you gonna do, sue someone? Play roulette and watch how static charges can bounce the now featherweight ball, to wipe out deadbeat gamblers who are taking too long to empty their pockets, as they take up precious floor space. On a signal, the towers will spell out 10 or more blacks, odds, reds, what have you, because new meat is arriving for the evening prime time. Is the gaming commission going to search for invisible ionic ray blasts being administered by computers in the control room? It is not going to happen because no one even knows what to look for (neither in your TV set). Instead, surveillance and it's twin, conformity, are becoming the norm. The television, and media, is a thing that they ought to force us to observe. Instead we actually buy the largest, latest set we can afford! During riots, people actually steal these things!!! They have it made, those ptb guys. If I ever awaken to a modern riot and see people smashing the things instead of taking them home, then I will die a happy man.

I was upset when the new phones came along with their digital sounding mock ring tone. I listen acutely to vocal inflections in all ads (they keep on reworking the J and J 'a family company' sound clip). If you are being exposed to any documentary on 'climate crisis' etc..., take note that even the soundtrack could kill you, independent of the theme. And now some genius has decided to meld the media to the computer. I'm pretty sure bill gates could have started firebombing 10 years ago, and it would still be too late. These were predictable events. All that it required was time.

edit on 27-10-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good post, Ive been researching this very subject and the UKs new BT infinity broadband. I believe the digital changeover for both TV and radio fits perfectly Serge Monasts original description of " Project Blue Beam".

I quote
"The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place."

I.M.O. If ever there was someone who was miss-labeled a lunatic it was Monast. If you read his disclosure document it is slowly coming to fruition

Thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Respects

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sn F!
Thanks for linking to your thread here for I had missed this.
Haven't read the thread responses just yet but oh my what a post!

Thank you for all of your hard work in presenting this info you have gathered.
I don't like the sounds of this one bit .

IMO, there is more than meets the eye here, and yes, I think it is now used as a weapon upon us unsuspecting sheeple.

We need to alert the masses as to this manipulation !

Yeah, I thought it funny how they had to change everything around with the digital when it worked just FINE.
There seems to always be OTHER underlying motivations for a lot of the many changes forced upon us these days.

edit on 16-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join