It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is loosing 452,000 jobs good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I sure as hell don't think so!So why does the lying media portray this as good news?What in the Sam Hill is going on?If I lost 550,000 dollars last month and this month I only lost 452,000 dollars should I be happy I lost 100,000 dollars less? I would still be out 1,000,0000 dollars, this type of reporting is miss leading and should be criminal.the lie

I can't even read any more it's making me ill and to top it off I get to see the liar in thief Gloating over the health care atrocity.I truly pray that god intervenes on the eve of the holiest of days and saves us from this catastrophe in the making.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

It's good if your the 452,001 person

No its not good m8, But it a slowing trend, thats the spin making it good news

This is a mixed number due to Christmas temp workers, the real indications

will be Febuary numbers.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Dude,

I stopped listening to that b.s. many months ago.
Take for example CNN Business "News" starring Ali "Love my 3 piece suits" Velshi and Christine "I talk out of my ass constantly" Romans. These two chin-wag up a storm as to how the economy has been improving steadily month after month, year after year, and can actually look into the camera while speaking it all. Not to mention the CNBC Wall Street pundits (Kudlow is hilarious in his diatribe, ignorance, and turning his filthy nose up at the common American people - if anyone saw him as a guest many months ago on CSPAN you know what I mean). Along with Katie "Little fat boy" Couric, Brian Williams, and the Fox Entertainment News crew, we've just got a total medium of B.S., lies, propaganda, and sensationalism unparalleled in human history.

By the way, Merry Christmas to you...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
They view it as an economy getting better.

I view it as an economy going worse, just at a slower rate for a certain period of time.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

Ali Velshi is a total douchebag. There isn't anyone who I can't stand more on t.v. than him. I mean that guy says whatever which way the wind blows. He has no clue.

All those media blowhards are lucky to have a job. They produce absolutely nothing and really don't contribute ANYTHING to the American economy.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by genius/idoit

This is a mixed number due to Christmas temp workers, the real indications

will be Febuary numbers.
Right! Then we get to see how they try to spin those numbers.

top topics

join