It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 , seeing it much more often then usual ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I know that there have been a fair amount of 11:11 threads posted here on ATS , yet the question still remains , what the heck does it mean , if anything ?

Needless to say , as I am sure you have all guessed by now , I see 11:11 very often . However , lately I have been seeing 11:11 ALL THE TIME . The last week alone I have looked at the time exactly at 11:11 each possible time , every day for the last week .

And just to put it out there . I don't own a watch , so it's not that I am a clock watcher type .

Has anyone else out there of the 11:11 persuasion been noticing the 11:11 more often lately ?

If so what the heck do you think it means , assuming you think it means anything ?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I use to see 11:11 all the time ..

Then i change my watch/and clocks to European style ... now i don't see 11:11 never .. weird ..

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Coincidence.

Unconscious memory.

Nothing paranormal. No conspiracy.

Happens all of the time to all different people with all different numbers.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Brother, I do not know anything about this 11:11 thing, but would like to share something with you. It is now 11:27am here in PA. I saw you post on ats and just happen to down at the clock and the time was 11:11am. now it's stuck in my head and that's why I'm posting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lately, I have been seeing a lot of 666 (not on clocks though) and 444 instead of 11:11.

From time to time, I still see 11:11 and usually 11:10.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

11:11 Is an alarm clock.

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

Theres a reason why it's all one's, everything is one.

Namaste.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
In 2004 I started seeing 333 everywhere and it was near enough on a daily basis until a few months ago the 11.11 and 01.11 started showing to me,,even last night I went bed around 12am I faced against my clock and just couldnt sleep,,,then turned around it was 01.11,I just smerked then turned around and went sleep.

I do think its a sign,,someone did say I think on this site that 1111 is something to do with telepathy.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see 11:11 everywhere. And being honest with myself, realizing that I'm in no way watching the clock, it can be a bit unnerving, yet there's never a sense of anxiety (at least for me). When I see 11:11, it basically reminds me that I'm seeing it again having been in a long progression of seeing it over and over again for quite a few years, yet it certainly has been happening more lately it seems.

By everywhere I mean in scores, menus, code, volt meters, clocks (both digital and analog) - even random numbers in puzzles and such. It can be as unnerving as too much De Ja Vu is (which really is a bit unnerving). When I have a laggy or bad round on MW2, quite often my final score is 11/11. It seems to happen enough to indicate something more than mere chance.

From the random searches I've done on the subject in the past, it seems no one really has an all-encompassing theory of it. No one has a good hold of whatever impression they get from it when it happens to them, but it would certainly seem to be something more than merely remembering the number 11:11 or 1:11 simply because there's a repeating 1 in it making it look different than all other numbers. As I said, I see it in analog clocks (as well as multiple analog pressure gauges and dials) all the time. I am compelled to take a second look just to be sure...and with a tentative laugh I move on.

Other numbers people say they see all the time (which I haven't noticed nearly as much as 11:11 (even differentiating it from 1:11)), are 12:34, 3:33, 4:44, 10:10 and such which certainly tends to lend credence to the repeating number theory, but over and over and over and over and over and over again repeatedly without an end in sight?

Is it my subconscious telling me to look at the clock? As much as I shy away from the self-realization that I'm not in control of my life, I like to leave it at something greater than any of us telling me that we are not conscious for no reason at all or mere biological accident. I don't believe in much, but having it plastered so relentlessly across my optic nerve leads me to believe it's something more. I'm fine with that for now.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I see 12:34 alot.. If that means anything in this thread.

...Because Im an evil genius?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Everybody who sees it already knows the answers. Come on. You just don't want to admit it because you know it will turn your world upside down.

Do not simply translate it as "Wake up!" and get caught in some "angel" or "spirit guide" direction.

It simply means "This is no coincidence."

That's all.

And a good reaction to such a message should be asking yourself "How much else then is no coincidence?".

Observe if you dare.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Courtesy of Evasius.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

top topics

join