It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green truth is alien to us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Green truth is alien to us

www.heraldsun.com.au

It won't be the world's most expensive warmist conference but the world's most expensive movie that will stick in most memories as the precise point at which the green faith started to shrivel from sheer stupidity.

Avatar, in fact, is the warmist dream filmed in 3D. Staring through your glasses at James Cameron's spectacular $400 million creation, you can finally see where this global warming cult was going.

And you can see, too, everything that will now slowly pull it back to earth.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This film is completely, without a doubt, New World Order propaganda, I would urge EVERYONE who longs to see it, NOT TO! Then, maybe they'll get the message that entertainment screened behind a mask of propaganda will not work for them. Humans are the aliens, and the oppressors, but we've always been the enemy, haven't we? I mean to the globalists, (Rothschilds for example), it is us that is the progenators of death and destruction.

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I would like to point out it seems "italianlad" either a) knows something but does not want to share, or b) and they cannot get them back? But, here's his response (in BOLD):

This film is completely, without a doubt, New World Order propaganda, I would urge EVERYONE who longs to see it, NOT TO! Then, maybe they'll get the message that entertainment screened behind a mask of propaganda will not work for them. Humans are the aliens, and the oppressors, but we've always been the enemy, haven't we? I mean to the globalists, (Rothschilds for example), it is us that is the progenators of death and destruction.

Try to bring evidence, or even claity, that way we know what you're doing or talking about. It seems all you did was paraphrase/re-word all your online research (which is HEARSAY in court of law); no evidence, no personal ideas or beliefs (which a origin in creation). Seems Law is unable to keep their town clean... OP actually expressed points of view and explained why... your outburst of extreme eagerness to dis-regard and squash his own ideas... Cold? Bitter? Or just straight up, a little "sh!7"? Best of Luck, friend... try to be more open, supportive, and friendship, open yourself up to better oppurtunities.

new topics

join