It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snippet Boxes - Yargh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I don't know if this irritates or concerns you, but it bothers me. The text in the snippet boxes was fine before, but now with the shadowed text, I can't read anything in the box clearly, and it's like I have double vision. I actually have pretty decent eyesight, too.

I was just wondering if this feature could be removed...Well, unless the majority like shadowed text that's unreadable unless you highlight the text.

Thanks for listening,

Whine Flu

P.S. Yeah, there really was no point in saying that this post is by "Whine Flu", it just added length to the content. I'm also content with the content. Yep, that was just a pun.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What do you mean "snippet boxes"?

Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Are you talking about this text?

EDIT:

I got it, this one.

I'm not sure I like it on the headlines, but it's fine inside the snippet. (at least for me)

[edit on 24/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Seriously, it's ridiculous. What good is shadowed text? Just makes it more difficult to read. I don't like it at all.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Looks good to me. Might have something to do with your browser or monitor settings... try slightly lowering the contrast on your rez first, this might be the quickest/easiest fix to correcting your double vision.

new topics

top topics

join