It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We'd rather live in a matrix...the bliss of ignorance...we are experts at denying the truth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, I need no more """Evidence""". I believe so much that I would put my life on it. I don't need to see a "REAL" UFO because someone would say it's fake anyway. I believe because like the OP said, way to many very good people got a chance in there life to see. And I do not believe they are lying. I also believe because ""I feel it"" as the truth. I also believe because it makes perfect sense to me. It is Logical!!!!!!

The downside to my belief system is this, I can not trust parts of my government, I am going to put up a new thread on this subject. I ""Feel"" that disclosure is happening but it will be up to us. Don't count on to much from the USA Government. They have no choice but to lie because they really fuc-ed up by keeping what they have been up to a secret for so long. Now they are in way over there heads. My fear is, this maybe a lie that is at least 3000 years old or more. My feelings are not facts, but they are mine!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join