It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We'd rather live in a matrix...the bliss of ignorance...we are experts at denying the truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
After years of malicious research and study I can only come to one conclusion...and in my mind to deny all this evidence and witness testimony is just total and utter denial of the TRUTH. There is no way out of it, and IMO if you HAVE actually studied, dissected, examined and scrutinized to the best of your abilities, most of the available information on the Alien presence here on Earth, only a person lacking all rational thought, common sense and logic could deny the overwhelming body of evidence.

The only reason the truth hasn't come out is because most of us would rather live in the bliss of ignorance....we'd rather this matrix which we have created for ourselves. There is no lack of evidence and the Government aren't experts at hiding all the evidence...we are experts at denying it all. Now we've come so far that releasing the truth would probably cause world wide chaos and panic...and there's their excuse, but hardly the real reason why we wont get disclosure.

Lets just take "The Disclosure Project" as an example...just one example...0.00001% of the evidence available and probably not the best available. If you can watch the entire 4 hours of witness testimony given by highly respected and intelligent people such as Astronauts, Aeronautical Engineers, Pilots, Radar Technicians, C.I.A employees, NASA Employees and so on...if you can still deny the truth after listening to what these people have to say...after they have risked everything they spent their entire life working for...respect, status, a good job...all because they feel we the people deserve the truth...and they risk all this, they risk facing extreme mockery and skepticism...they risk looking like absolute fools and crack-pots with no grip on reality...and we still deny it all and laugh at them in return? What a reward for their risk, courage and efforts...

The cognitive system is calm and stable through avoiding any disturbing new truth.

[edit on 23/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The main problem is that often, this "truth" does not sit well with many people so they have to prove it wrong or discredit the information or source.

Only time will tell i guess, as it always does.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

The only reason the truth hasn't come out is because most of us would rather live in the bliss of ignorance....

Perhaps. But the fact that so many come to this very place and read your very words, would seem to contradict your assessment.

Maybe we just all have different avenues of approach and our own clock of reasoning?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Perhaps. But the fact that so many come to this very place and read your very words, would seem to contradict your assessment.
We come to ATS because it provides a mass of information on these subjects...all in one spot. Almost everything relating to CT's will show up here and be examined by the members. It's a hive-mind of people interested in this stuff. Everyone has to start somewhere and all new information needs to get examined...but that doesn't take from the point of this thread...IMO we already have more than enough information to make a definitive conclusion. It only takes one (or maybe a few) witness testimony to send a man to his death...why is it so different with this case?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The denial is from people who haven't been presented with the evidence. You have to consider the perspective of the average disbeliever, who think that we are crazy people swayed by hoaxes. They believe your witness testimony are your stereotypical shady trailer park type who claim they were abducted or shot at a "flying saucer" one night. They don't know about the astronauts, pilots and governmental officials who have come forward. Before I took an interest in unexplained phenomena, I really assumed all the evidence I would find would be simple. I figured that UFO cases were rare and already investigated. I was very alarmed by the things I discovered that I had never heard about!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

We come to ATS because it provides a mass of information on these subjects...all in one spot. Almost everything relating to CT's will show up here and be examined by the members. It's a hive-mind of people interested in this stuff.

Nothing happens without something happening that spurs it. For instance, you may get a flat tire but it is something that punctures the tread that was picked up because you were out driving, because you had to go somewhere... etc.

People come to ATS for varied reasons, but mostly from curiosity or a desire to learn what may be available here. What may have moved them to be curious? Your guess... is as good as mine but I don't buy in to your negative rationale. people are too dynamic as individuals to be stereotyped that easily.

That last part is an old lesson... unless you can justify lumping so many millions or billions into a single prejudice.

We are incapable of a hive mind because our minds don't hive. True, we do often tend to follow a piper but... not everyone will and as the meery gang strolls along, there will be those who think better of the journey.

I am not trying to be argumentative but I do think you are trying to stuff six billion circles of a million varying sizes, into a single square hole

edit: typos

[edit on 23-12-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
The only reason the truth hasn't come out is because most of us would rather live in the bliss of ignorance....we'd rather this matrix which we have created for ourselves.

I'm curious what exact actions you're taking. Are you actually doing anything other than posting an accusation of "Skeptics = Delusional" on some random website on the internet?

Who have you called? What officials have you written or met with? Where have you surveyed? How many videos of alien beings do you have?

Before you ask: I've done nothing myself aside from reading reports and doing what I can to assist in debunking the more ridiculous claims, because I'm a skeptical believer. I doubt any kind of proof will ever be enough to cement the viewpoint that "Aliens are reals" unless the beings themselves (not just their ships) actually show up and expose themselves worldwide, and even then there will be plenty of people still dubious.

Now, my suggestion would be this: If you yourself are not 100% positive (watching a documentary or the disclosure project and agreeing with a few items doesn't count, I'm talking you know) then you should be giving everything over, ever story, every piece of evidence, everything. I'd definitely be interested in seeing what it is that makes you 100% positive that it's real (and which parts are real).

If not, you should definitely not be attacking skeptics and calling them delusional for not believing that we're being constantly visited and monitored by alien beings. At this point, without the proof, the delusion ball is still in your court, so I'd take it easy with all the assumptions.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Yes...that's exactly right...that's why I stated "and IMO if you HAVE actually studied, dissected, examined and scrutinized to the best of your abilities, most of the available information on the Alien presence here on Earth"...if you HAVE actually done just this...it's almost impossible not to see the truth...accepting it is another thing...that's why it really gets to me when the average joe...people with no real knowledge in this field...can so easily state the things they do...so easily laugh and scoff at the subject like it's a fantasy...IT'S NOT...it's in fact one of the most real and important subjects there is...there are real implications here and we shouldn't be treating this like a joke...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I am not trying to be argumentative but I do think you are trying to stuff six billion circles of a million varying sizes, into a single square hole
Possibly...

reply to post by EsSeeEye

I'm curious what exact actions you're taking. Are you actually doing anything other than posting an accusation of "Skeptics = Delusional" on some random website on the internet?
None...nothing what so ever...except maybe a few threads on ATS...I just study and learn what I can because maybe one day I may be able to help...at the moment I have neither the means nor power to be of any help...there are people and groups with decent power that have been trying for years to no avail...I just enjoy studying and talking about these things and I thought a thread bringing up this point would be interesting...

And I didn't really call skeptics delusional...

I'd definitely be interested in seeing what it is that makes you 100% positive that it's real
I've already stated what makes me 100% positive...the huge body of evidence and witness testimony I've examined over the years...and I've also stated why the evidence is more than enough "proof" for my 100% belief in the presence of Aliens on Earth.

[edit on 23/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

There is no spoon.

I want to be Neo.
The Agents don't scare me none.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Give us a small example of this "huge body of evidence" I have been reading reports for quite some time now, and have come to the conclusion that while I most certainly believe that we are not alone in this universe, there is absolutely no significant evidence pointing to a current alien presence on Earth.

If you have something that shows otherwise I would love to see it, as that would be fantastic news for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

You want an Alien...Alien technology...piece of a UFO? Wake up...that's the type of evidence we'll never get because they make sure it's covered up and hidden from the public...of course we don't have 100% undeniable proof of the Alien presence here on Earth otherwise we would've already had disclosure...but what we do have is a whole lot of less conclusive evidence...which when brought together forms a body of evidence so overwhelming it's probably more conclusive then an Alien landing on the lawn of the white house. We have witness testimony...not only from millions (in the US alone) of normal citizens, but also hundreds, if not thousands, from extremely intelligent and high status people...we also have video footage, and other things such as crop circles where high levels of radiation are apparent, the stalks show odd signs of genetic mutations, they can also be weaved etc etc...

I really don't understand how the legal process can be seen as a legitimate system if all it takes is one persons witness testimony to send a man to his death...but after millions of people claim to have seen UFO's or even Aliens, or even that they were abducted...after highly respectable people working in sensitive positions, such as C.I.A and NASA employees testify to the fact that the secret compartments of Government are covering up these facts...after countless Astronauts, Radar Technicians and pilots testify to the fact that there are craft not of an Earthly origin making unimaginable intelligent maneuvers at mind boggling speeds...and we also have multiple dramatic events listed throughout history...the Battle of Los Angeles...a group of 52 school children once witnessed a UFO and Aliens get out...a psychiatrist even studied the case and concluded they had to be telling the truth...I could tell they weren't lying whilst watching the interview...kids are easy to work out...they aren't professional hoaxters for Gods sake...they saw what they saw...and it was real...they didn't all just so happen to have a mass delusion...what a load of crap...they all seen the same thing and it was real...that for me is one of the strongest cases...52 kids for Christs sake...but it's still nothing compared to the millions of people in the US alone is it? Do you truly believe every single one of them is either lying or delusional? Give me a break...and a lot of them don't just see "lights in the sky"...it's structured craft making intelligent maneuvers...or even better...the little guys themselves when they get abducted...

I've just given an extremely small sample of examples and probably missed 90% of the most important ones...and after all this and much, much, much, much, much more...we still cant quite reach the obvious conclusion? It's a joke...and the only reason we can't come to a conclusion is because we can't handle the truth...we'd rather not admit it...if this were any other case it would have been settled an extremely long time ago...

[edit on 24/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
lol so your mad at people not beliving in aleins because of the huge amount of evidence there is..... then when asked for the evidence you say its all covered up.

I belive in life elsewhere because i believe the universe is infinite and fractal in structure. Aliens are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

lol so your mad at people not believing in aleins because of the huge amount of evidence there is..... then when asked for the evidence you say its all covered up.
No...not all all...I said no such thing...read what I said more carefully...there is no 100% conclusive proof because it's that hardcore stuff which they make an absolute point of seizing and covering up...but the rest of the inconclusive proof when bundled together forms of body of evidence more powerful and overwhelming then that hardcore proof would ever be...we just fail to acknowledge it...because even if we did have that hard hitting evidence people would still make pointless arguments trying their hardest to explain it away as something of a mundane origin...because the mere nature of this subject means that's how things will always go...

EDIT: Fixed sentence structure

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Well. Hmmm. If there is no 100 percent proof then you don't know there are aliens visiting. You believe there are aliens visiting. That's the main thing.

Many many unexplained cases do not add up to 100 percent proof no matter how many UFO shows H channel airs. I understand that's not what you're saying, but you do claim that all the cases have been sufficient for you. Skeptics aren't content to live in a bubble. Skeptics realize that there are more hoaxes than explainable cases. This in turn is sufficient enough for them to believe that the unexplained can be explained some way.

Until you have 100 percent proof, all you're doing is passing of your beliefs as fact. As of now it is not fact.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Well. Hmmm. If there is no 100 percent proof then you don't know there are aliens visiting. You believe there are aliens visiting. That's the main thing.
Yeah...I know...there is no 100% proof...but I personally still believe it 100%...and I've explained my reasoning behind this.

I understand that's not what you're saying, but you do claim that all the cases have been sufficient for you. Skeptics aren't content to live in a bubble. Skeptics realize that there are more hoaxes than explainable cases. This in turn is sufficient enough for them to believe that the unexplained can be explained some way.
I don't claim all cases are fully sufficient...I realize there are a vast amount of hoaxes...but I'm not talking about fuzzy video footage or half ass crop circles...I'm talking about hard hitting events and insanely complex crop circles with odd phenomena apparent in the vicinity of those crop circles...I'm talking about millions of witness testimonies with hundreds of them from highly respectable people...I'm talking about all the stuff which can't just be ignored because obviously something odd is taking place...there is just too much happening...too much surrounding the UFO/Alien subject...something is going on...these millions of people and the most important events related to the subject can not easily be ignored...my point is when all these cases are brought together it forms a case which CANNOT be ignored...I can easily ignore stories about a lot of other things because there isn't enough evidence to support them and they are most likely hoaxes...but when I look at the body of evidence as a whole...the case outweighs any other phenomena more than ten fold...I know for certain something is going down...there's no doubt about it...THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH...countless reports and events surrounding the subject...now inject hundreds of highly intelligent and respectable people making the same claims...and there is no doubt about it...none what so ever...I swear if this were a court case it could have been won 100 times over...the truth is obvious and if you just stop denying the obvious truth everything will so easily fall into place and make sense...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I'm a pretty good example of that thick-headed skeptic you're alluding to, so I'll use myself as an example:

All that evidence you talk about doesn't impress me. Crop circles are man-made. I've never once seen any evidence (other than people saying "it's out there") of radiation levels, weaved crops, and so on. Crop circles have been discussed ad infinitum on this site, so I won't go too much deeper.

Witness testimony is just that. Just because someone is an astronaut or pilot doesn't suddenly make them inhuman. They're prone to the same mistakes, misidentifications or delusions as any of us normal mortals. They should be less prone to them because of their training, yes, but it happens. I was a radar technician in the navy, and I saw a lot of odd blips that seemed to be objects moving way too fast (faster than the radar could record), so do I think they were UFOs? Nope. I didn't report them either. I assumed odd weather patterns or waves, since I was on a ship at the time. All it would have taken is me going onto a documentary set and telling them who I was, what I did, and what I saw, and I would be one of those "expert witnesses".

I'll admit, there are some cases that stump me. Most of them have plausible (but very crazy circumstantial sounding) terrestrial possibilities. What makes me laugh pretty often is where people put aliens in the probability scale of weird phenomenon. Something strange happens in the sky, and they think it's weirder and less likely that it's a faulty missile than that it's aliens.

People just seem to jump the gun a bit too early. From "Something in the sky, wonder what it is." to "It HAS to be visiting Alien Life!"

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think that ultimately the only evidence many people will accept is personal experience.

If one is of the mindset that anything recounted by, or any evidence provided by someone else is always going to be inconclusive, the only thing remaining is personal experience.... and that is exactly what is increasingly happening around the world.

More and more people are undergoing an experience that totally changes their world view, and no amount of 'explaining away' by doubters or debunkers is going to take that personal experience away, nor it's effect.

I think at some point all those who've experienced something 'alien' or 'strange' are going to be in the majority (if they are not already)... and then you'll have the ridiculous situation of a minority telling a majority they are wrong, misguided, telling lies, etc.

Why ridiculous?... It will be the equivalent of me telling several million Australians they are totally delusional for thinking they live in a place called Australia, cause I've never personally seen/been to Australia, and I'm not about to take their word for it.

I think the increase in UFO sightings, and the fact that people can immediately share those sightings online, and find other possible witnesses to the same or similar event is going to have an effect on people's willingness and ability to accept that there really is something going on and we are being visited.

As more and more people experience the phenomena in one way or another, I think that gradual increase in awareness and acceptance by the earth's population will be the REAL disclosure. It will be NOT be a disclosure by governments, but one led by an increase in witnesses - witnesses who by virtue of their experience WILL KNOW, and no amount of logical 'explaining away' will cut it with them.

Personally, I have yet to have such an experience... I envy those who live with the certainty that comes from having had one.

Merry Xmas All

EDITED for grammar

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Dagar]

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Dagar]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

We have concrete proof of UFO's, strange 'activity' in the sky, human 'abduction'/interaction, and an agenda that's being carefully carried out. We do not however, have proof that this is being carried out by anything other than 'fallen angels' and demons.

To me, just about anything that falls into this category was instigated and or is being done by spirit beings known as fallen angels or demons. Once I started looking at the UFO/alien phenomenon with this theory in mind, it all started making a lot of sense.

'aliens'=spirits

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

thank yew fer yur post

This is what i think will happen more or less as well.

you hide the truth for as long as you want.

but as soon as people start asking questions and wanting to know what is really going on, they will be answered.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join