It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Shop, anything odd?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
reply to post by star in a jar

--watched jesse venturas show about spying last night---seems our enemy is our own chamber of commerce members--and other higher ups-[so they think] -in your local comunity---jesse says suspect everyone--trust nobody--even some family members---[my brother]=the spying is rampant and-everywhere-----------when # his the fan people =your enemy is closer than you think---------------------------lone wolves are the answer----dont make your plans known ---just be your own patriot-

I'm pretty sure your enemies o-pal-o-mine, are paranoia and proper grammar. Who's spying on whom? If anything, it's people like what I see on here, levying accusations which are wholly unfounded just to get a rise out of people are the ones who're spying. It's almost as though if you inflame someone enough, you might get them to reveal some sort of secret and blow the door wide open to support your wild theories. And there are quite a few of you up here. I find it most interesting, however, that the majority of Masonic detractors are devout christians...the type of person who, theoretically, are supposed to be the most tolerant and loving of all. Yet, the vast majority of what I see, is willful ignorance, unfounded disdain and outright rudeness. Hardly civil, hardly loving...hardly tolerant.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Bananarama

Dear God! Its the Shriners! So what?

Yeah man, watch those Shriners...they might run you over with their tiny cars or slip you a roofie during one of their beer bashes. Or surgically implant a microchip while their treating your child, for free, at one of their many hospitals.
Beware the Shriners...because we all need something else to fear...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay

for example the odd fellows, knights of pythias, moose lodge, elk, eagles, knights of columbus etc. etc.

My grandfather was a Knight of Pythias, my dad was briefly as well. I went to one of their meetings a few years back. They just seemed like a nice bunch of Hebrew fellas. At the time, they didn't know whom I was, but they welcomed me with open arms and even though I wasn't a member, they asked for my input for a carnival they were planning to raise money for a local hospital. So nefarious...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join