It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Shop, anything odd?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So I found a shop online that sells Freemason products. Nothing really suspicious about that, any large organization will have some kind of shop. But for anybody who is researching them you should definitely have a look.

www.freemasonstore.com...

This ring I found was rather interesting.

You know what's very weird? I didn't say anything bad about the Freemasons in this thread, but already a truck load of people are in here defending them. Nothing screams guilty like someone yelling "THERES NOTHING BEHIND THIS DOOR, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!"

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Bananarama]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Just a place to buy rings and pendants and things. I've bought a few rings from online shops before.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Get the EMS dog tag with the freemason symbol for more prompt medical attention

Hmm, what more to say? Well, I'd like to know the place where these things are a must-have fashion accessory

[edit on 23-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What you are seeing is supply and demand.

There are several more secret societies than just the Freemasons. The Freemasons are but one of many.

I know this to be true from experience.

I also know the different societies create a demand for rings, and many other things that represent their group or are used in their rituals.

It has been my experience that this demand is well met.

Secret Society does not always equal an evil society.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Dear God! Its the Shriners! So what?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

could you point out what you think is interesting enough to start a thread about? there are a lot of rings there. One that looks like mine.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
And thus proof that there are not any "secret higher degrees" than 33°. If there were, somebody, somewhere would be selling lapel pins for them.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wish i knew about this place when i was collecting free mason items. One kinda cool thing I got was a 100 year old Mason bible, I found a 4 leaf clover tucked inside of it too. Wonder how old that thing was.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hello. as for the Freemasons society;i'm going to let you in on some of it.
it goes back before the egyptians,and is based on treating all good people
decent and fair and to stop true EVIL type things from materializing in our
world. they basically fund and serve the shriners hospitals since its creation. though it is called the scottish rite;it's been in existance 1000s of
years before. the freemasons have also helped with the developement of
a lot of your civilized societies you and i live in today. as for the secretism claims;if you want to know what they(freemasons)are up to;look in the phonebook,call them,and ask about becoming a member to see what they
do.they dont brag about their accomplishements:they committ to underpriviliged children,donate to just causes,and do their part to try to make the world a better place for our children. there. jerrycroweband

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There's a "antique" store where I can buy a moderate amount of Freemason, Eastern Star, and Elk's club memorabilia.
It even has, last I check, a copy of Morals and Dogma, and a copy of one of Hall's books.

The local musuem had a charter from the Mason's Lodge, and a list from one of their meetings of present members.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What is up with the Fez? Can someone give me some history here or where I might find out more about this Fez. Shriners wear them I believe but why?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

the red fez is a symbol of victory / achived conquest ,
it was dipped in the blood of slain christians hence the color.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

No, but that's a heck of a story.

Fez

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama

You know what's very weird? I didn't say anything bad about the Freemasons in this thread, but already a truck load of people are in here defending them. Nothing screams guilty like someone yelling "THERES NOTHING BEHIND THIS DOOR, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!"

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Bananarama]

could you please point out the offending post? All I see while reading this thread is questions directed at you asking politely what the purpose of this thread is. By the way, what is the purpose of this thread? I hope you aren't trying to advertise a website here. I think that is frowned upon. If I were you, I would point out something withing your link to discuss to avoid issues with the mods.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

--watched jesse venturas show about spying last night---seems our enemy is our own chamber of commerce members--and other higher ups-[so they think] -in your local comunity---jesse says suspect everyone--trust nobody--even some family members---[my brother]=the spying is rampant and-everywhere-----------when # his the fan people =your enemy is closer than you think---------------------------lone wolves are the answer----dont make your plans known ---just be your own patriot-

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
after watching jesse venturas show last night - every community should keep an eye on who goes to these MASONIC TEMPLES in your community--find their names and post--give their adresses so all the people know--these are the enemy spies that crap on the bill of rights-these are the criminals

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
after watching jesse venturas show last night - every community should keep an eye on who goes to these MASONIC TEMPLES in your community--find their names and post--give their adresses so all the people know--these are the enemy spies that crap on the bill of rights-these are the criminals

Yeah...Masons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Paul Revere, John Hancock, etc., etc., who gave us the Bill of Rights IN THE FIRST PLACE. Duh!

The United States Constitution itself is based on the Masonic Constitutions, which were the first book ever published in the Colonies (by Ben Franklin, a very active Mason who served as Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania).

Will these guys ever get a clue?

Anyway, to the OP:

Your link to me to a Shriners belt buckle. I'm not sure what you found of interest in it, could you be more specific?

Also, to the other poster in regards to the fez: the fez was never "dipped in blood", nor is it a "symbol of conquest". It's simply traditional headgear in Morocco, originating in the city of Fez, adopted by the Shriners due to its relation to the near east.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

Wow!

The spirit of the KGB and Gestapo lives on! Who next receives the epithet of "criminals" in your lexicon? Catholics? Jews? Left-handed bowlers?

Honestly!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

There are several more secret societies than just the Freemasons. The Freemasons are but one of many.

I know this to be true from experience.

I also know the different societies create a demand for rings, and many other things that represent their group or are used in their rituals.

It has been my experience that this demand is well met.

Secret Society does not always equal an evil society.

for example the odd fellows, knights of pythias, moose lodge, elk, eagles, knights of columbus etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama
...Nothing screams guilty like someone yelling "THERES NOTHING BEHIND THIS DOOR, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!"

Again, my curiosity gets the better of me.
How does that 'scream' guilty?
If anything, I, and I know I'm not alone, find quite a bit of humor in that. I'm thinking that it's really just poking fun at people like yourself who are constantly on the offense when it comes to what other people are doing.
And, for that matter, why do you even care what other people are doing?
Are you that bored with your life that you amuse yourself with slinging accusations about a bunch of guys sitting around drinking beer and playing cards and whatnot?
Hell, if that's what goes on in these meetings, then sign me up and give me my decoder ring!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join