It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Craft Seen In The UK and filmed *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

UFO investigators claim to have captured video evidence of a strange triangular shaped craft with pulsing lights flying in the skies above a Shropshire landmark.

Phil Hoyle and Peter Jones, of the Shrewsbury-based UFO Investigations & Research Unit, conducted a sky watch on Monday as they claim the winter solstice is also one of the most active evenings for UFO sightings globally.

Mr Hoyle, and other witnesses who all claim to have had UFO encounters, say they saw a large triangle near The Wrekin for more than 10 minutes. He said he believed no military aircraft were being used at the time about 9.22pm.

Thanks for the YT link easynow

[edit on 23-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Although I am convinced that the triangle crafts FT'S are not extraterrestrial but merely terrestrial. I think its important to note that they have been reported not to make any sound apart from a slight hum also there has been reports that they can fly VERY fast.

I have a gut feeling that these are built using ET technology and can zip iin and out of our atmosphere. I wouldn't be at all suprised to find that these are working off planet aswell.

Take a look at the video and let me know what you think, I am particularly interested in the strobe light in the middle.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It certainly appears to be a triangle craft but unfortunately it's so dark it's impossible to make out any real details. The pulsing lights are interesting though, I have no idea what they could be.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
More blinking lights in the night sky. Could easily (and more likely) be an airliner. And so we keep waiting for the holy grail.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Didn't they have better footage back in the 50's? That could be a B1 bomber landing at a nearby airforce base.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
here is the video on youtube

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
GOD DAMN PIXELATED DIGITAL VIDEO AGAIN THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING FROM A COMPUTER GAME .SINCE ALL THESE CRAPPY QUALITY VIDEOS IT SEEM FAR EASIER TO FAKE NOWDAYS.I`D MUCH RATHER THE PICTURE BE HAZY THAN HAVE SQUARES ALL OVER THE PLACE

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Aye, the poor quality and high level of pixelation, coupled with the low frame rate and darkness makes an educated guess as to it's exact nature next to impossible.

It could be an airliner, UFO or Santa Claus making a test flight in preparation for Christmas for all we can tell from this video.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Starkweather]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
It certainly appears to be a triangle craft but unfortunately it's so dark it's impossible to make out any real details. The pulsing lights are interesting though, I have no idea what they could be.

I know its is not very clear, I posted it because I thought it was apt as the newspapers have been running the Russian FT recently. Like I said before I am convinced they are terrestrial using Black Ops budget.

For what purpose I have no idea?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't understand why people would believe a UFO would have "warning lights".

I believe this has to be a landing plane or a transport helicopter.

Working at GM for several years I have seen some strange things flown in by helicopter in the middle of the night.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
plane. hence the flashing lights.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Please change the title of this thread to "Triangle Shaped Lights" The reason you should do this is simple:

The "craft" is shaped like a plane.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

UFO investigators claim to have captured video evidence of a strange triangular shaped craft with pulsing lights flying in the skies above a Shropshire landmark.

Sooo, UFO investigators nowadays use old cellphone cameras?

It's hard to say, if the pixel on the right is a wheel, an antena or a cow. I do know, that if lights on something form a triangle, it desn't mean that the object is a triangle, helicopters look like this on a night sky too.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Phil Hoyle and Peter Jones, of the Shrewsbury-based UFO Investigations & Research Unit, conducted a sky watch on Monday as they claim the winter solstice is also one of the most active evenings for UFO sightings globally

Well, if they were prepared for an event, why wouldnt they have better recording equipment? At least a tripod would be nice, and a frame of reference shot/pan...

new topics

top topics

join