It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ireland Company Introduces Free Energy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ireland Company Introduces Free Energy...

www.steorn.com

What is Orbo technology?

Orbo is a technology that creates energy from magnetic interactions. Orbo provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use.

Orbo is a platform technology that can be engineered to power anything from a phone, to a fridge to a car.

Orbo technology is controversial - science tells us that energy can not be created - yet Orbo does this. Orbo is an over unity technology - it provides more energy out than is put in.

Orbo is a result of many man years of technological development using a "Victorian Science" approach. It is a technology that has been
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well i am amazed someone is actually going public with something other than fossil fuels, and getting this far.

We all know how the ptb so far have stopped anything coming out of the alternative energy market and individuals who normally have went in this direction have normally been stopped.

Do not know anything about the tech, anyone here, can look at this and give us a breakdown, for the layman.

www.steorn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

So do you think this is a hoax, like others, or what?

[edit on 12/23/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Show us a working device, or something.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Show us a working device, or something.

So you think the over unity devices are rubbish?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
So do you think this is a hoax, like others, or what?

Yes, like all the others.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is already a thread on this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

sorry about double thread, please close. Just saw on another board, and wanted to see, if a hoax.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure. I experiment with that about 10 years now, and i never had a overunity effect. But my joe cell was pulsating like that - and I have no explanation for that.

I just saw sooooo many fakes.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by cushycrux]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by cushycrux]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Just go to Steorn's website and you can see their device running. They have a live stream going and have had for several days.

Zero Point Energy is real..and lots of people are working on it. The cat is out of the bag and it is going to become a massive migraine headache for big oil. They might as well start writing their obituary because won't be too long until fossil fuels are a thing of the past.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
you'll still need oil for hundreds of things.

most of the over unity machines fail the instant yoyu apply a load to them. will be really interesting to see if this is sometihng new.

technically speaking i think over unity is just a term and not really something to be broken.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Free Energy is just that- F R E E. Post the plans, show us schematics, and have fully assembled devices ready for those who dont have a way to make the things themselves.

new topics

top topics

join