It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forces of darkness ... brave , and getting braver !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

HUH!!

how the heck are you, my friend?
miss me?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

HUH!!

how the heck are you, my friend?
miss me?

I missed you alot!!! Things haven't been the same around here without you.
Great seeing ya back!!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe not so brave but rather more like crass. The anti of christ has had a period of time to come to it's culmination. There are and have been many clues all around us to understand what exactly this is specifically pertaining to.

It re-emerged just over 2000 years ago

1 John 2:18 Little children, these are the end times, and as you heard that the Anti-messiah is coming, even now many anti-messiahs have arisen. By this we know that it is the final hour.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness already works.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go into destruction. Those who dwell on the earth and whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see that the beast was, and is not, and shall be present.

It's false teachings were acquired from twisting the teachings of the true Christ

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false emissaries, deceitful workers, masquerading as Messiah’s emissaries.

Galations 1:6 I marvel that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Messiah to a different “good news”; 1:7 and there isn’t another “good news.” Only there are some who trouble you, and want to pervert the Good News of Messiah.

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they didn’t belong to us; for if they had belonged to us, they would have continued with us. But they left, that they might be revealed that none of them belong to us.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, as false teachers will also be among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction. 2:2 Many will follow their immoral ways, and as a result, the way of the truth will be maligned.

2 Peter 3:16 as also in all of his letters, speaking in them of these things. In those, there are some things that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unsettled twist, as they also do to the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men who crept in secretly...: ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into indecency, and denying our only Master, God, and Lord...

The anti of christ and his followers use his name and rank.

Matthew 7:22 Many will tell me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?’ 7:23 Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.’

Matthew 24:4 ...“Be careful that no one leads you astray. 24:5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will lead many astray.

Mark 13:5 ...“Be careful that no one leads you astray. 13:6 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and will lead many astray.

Luke 21:8 He said, “Watch out that you don’t get led astray, for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is at hand.’ Therefore don’t follow them.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 ...he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.

Has an image made and is worshipped and the image will be placed in the inner sanctuary

Matthew 24:15 “When, therefore, you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Mark 13:14 But when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not (let the reader understand)

Revelation 13:14 ...they should make an image to the beast
13:15 ...as many as wouldn’t worship the image of the beast to be killed.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

The forces of darkness - it all hinges on how you define darkness.

I define darkness by baseless illogical superstitious religious thinking, that is darkness of the mind, a sort of mental comatose where you are just spoonfed religious nonsense that has no basis in reality and no benefit to those who believe.

Here's an example:

Telling people to love each other is a good thing that benefits those who believe.

Telling people that God is a merciless vengeful God filled with blood lust who will smite people just for lying is not a benefit.

Based on this I have deemed this post as detrimental.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join